• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

8_The secret

Rewrite

I was walking along the main road through Ponyville. I was happy that day. I was on the way to ...

'CRASH'

I heard a lightning strike. I turned to see that Pinkie and Rainbow laugh at your best and Spike has the hiccups. When little dragon tried to pick up any of the scroll was immediately sent with a green fire.

"Hehehe." I laughed lightly. "Hmmm." I thought to myself. Then I snapped my claws and above my head appeared lit bulb. "Oh. I knew I forgot something."

> Gha
> Sorry
> The engine actually shut down

* Great. Just a small question. Why bulb is still with me? * I asked.

> It will appear every time you think of something

Suddenly a light bulb disappeared. "The next day will show who's the scary like the Ghost of SNaD2." I said to myself. Suddenly I heard a crackling springs. My claws turned into different types, and got my head two horns.

> Swap body complete

= I hate you system. =

> I

* You can see one problem I have with it. * I said to myself. * Now it is back. * Again I heard the sounds of springs and everything went back. * Much better. * I told happy.

<< BIP >>

"Ghaaa. I forgot." I screamed in horror. Don't wait any longer, I ran towards the house ... * Green Ghost! You're doing it again! * I shouted ...

} Oh. Wait. Again I say out loud what I write? {Asked GG.

* Yes. * I replied. * Try to keep the fourth wall for yourself. *

}I will try to.{

* Good. * I said. Then I ran past the window. However, I haven't noticed a shadow in the shape of Bill Cipher in reflection who flew behind me.


"Is everything ready?" I asked.

> Confirm
> Helicarrier is safely parked in the base

"Great." I said, clapping my claws which caused sound like a tuning-forms.

* CRASH *

I looked toward the noise and noticed that one glass broke and the other burst. I stopped twitching my claws and windows ceased to crack. "Interesting." I said to myself. "I'll leave that for another occasion." I told. Then I went to the door leading straight to the warehouse. I stopped at the entrance and looked at the machine with him. This was the case with keyboard and screen. "Let's see. Search 'adamantium'." I told myself when typing. On the screen appeared positive and the door opened. Inside were shelves full tanks of liquid adamantium. Next I noticed other metals including a large supply of platinum. "Sometimes I wonder how much things can have this magazine." I said to myself.

> It is the size of 4x Equestria isn't full

"What is the capacity?" I asked curious.

> The area is 10ha of one sector and the height 2mils

I was speechless. "How many sectors are full?" I asked.

> 9 sectors

"A number of all sectors?"

> Total number of sectors is 10000000000

"WHAT ?!" I shouted aloud. "It's a huge amount, how it is all full?"

= Wait. What? =

> This question doesn't know the answer

} But I know someone who knows the answer to every question. And that ... {paused GG. }Ghrrr. {He growled.

"You started. You have to finish." I said with a hint of irritation.

} C ... c ... c ... C.H.a.O.s. {he stammered.

"So?"

}ComputerizedHyperandOthersystem. {He said quickly.

"Hmmmm. No. I don't want it to look." I said monotonously.

} Celestia thanks. {He GG.

"And now I have plans for making the shield of Captain America." I said, pleased.

}Oh no.{

> Jokes? <

~ I don't believe it. ~

^ Even I can't comment on that. ^

= Me too. =

> I hate discs

"How are you will." I said.


"... And I said 'if you so cheerful is what you do after the batter falls into river' and she just stared at me." Supreme Dalek said.

"I don't understand what you mean." I said. Then I saw Pinkie leaping toward the house Rainbow. "It's my sign. Stay supreme." I told to him.

"Bye-Byes." He said.

I started to follow Pinkie hiding behind the surrounding bushes. When I got there I looked like Pinkie looks at ville made of clouds. "Rainbow Dash. Come on. We still do jokes." She cried. Rainbow suddenly looked and appeared beside her neck.

"Sorry Pinkie. Today is visited my old friend. Say hello to Gilda." Said Rainbow pointing to the griffin. She and her friend flew.

"Hey." Said Gilda. "As you already know what Rainbow is busy mean ..." She don't finished because I whistled loudly.

"Pinkie" I cried leaving behind the bushes. "Rainbow!" I turned to the Rainbow. "And ..." I pointed at Gilda.

"What is this?" Gilda asked, surprised.

"Don't 'what' but 'who' " Icorrected. "I am the Ghost. The Lord of the fear and horror." I said.

"Wait a minute. You said that you are the ruler of fear and the universe." Said Pinkie.

"As I told you. I don't. I just overdid with the ruler of the universe." I said. "But I'm still terrible." I said.

"Rather ridiculous." Said Gilda.

"Oh yeah? Then look." I said. She looked at me strangely. Suddenly I made jumpscare and Gilda, Pinkie and Rainbow jumped screaming. "Hahahaha." I laughed.

"What's so funny about that?" Asked angry Gilda.

"I am doing this every day but it is through these your faces." I said. "Like I said. I am the ruler of fear and horror."

"Don't do that again!" Cried Rainbow Dash.

"Good. Just I'll leave." I said then headed for the center of Ponyville. "With the rest I needed to do in Ponyville. I'll see you later."

} What are you going? {Asked GG.

* You will see in timely. "I replied.


# What do you mean you don't know ?! # Asked angry Nightmare G # You should know how to protect themselves! #

| In my personality isn't how to protect against the loss of control over the body. The only what am I doing best to kill the children. | Spoke Purple Ghost.

"I am creating chaos and a lot more about than Discord." Disharmony said. "You know. More ... chaotic." He added.

"Maybe I something to do about it." He said while static electric voice.

# New evil at? Show no to. # He Nightmare G. Suddenly the light came out of the shadows. # What?! Common sense! #

"Yes and no." He said.

| What do we mean by this? |

"I'm just pretending sense. The voice which I speak is my real voice. I am the Ghost." He said.

"By that I mean that you're wrong kind of ghost where are we?" Disharmony asked.

"Yes. Yes exactly." He replied the Ghost 2. "But I have to be at a time. You understand."


> Yes
= No. =
> Yes
= No. =
> Yes
= No. =
> Do not
= Yes. =
> Yes
= Yes. =

"They both agree. So do the Golden Freddy." I said cheerful.

= What? But ... Grrrr. =

> We win

"It is to do." I said. Suddenly, I felt that something was wrong. I looked to the left to discover I was missing one leg. "OK? Where's my leg go?" I asked.

> Good. I have to save. <Said DG.

"I ask seriously. My leg just disappeared!" I shouted.

^ Did leap forward kid. ^ Said Bill.

> Ahahahaha. <Laughed DG.

"I hate you." I said. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I went over and opened. On the other side was Applejack with my leg on the back.

"It's probably ya partner?" She asked, taking off my leg.

"Give me a leg because without legs can't live." I said, pulling my claws.

> GHAHAHAHAHA ahahahaha. <Laughed DG.

"Okay." Applejack replied, and then she gave me a leg. "Ya can busy today Ghost?" She asked.

"I have some plans, but they can wait." I said. "And what's going on?"

"Pinkie Pie's having a party for Gilda. It ..."

"Old friend, Rainbow Dash. I met her today. I'll come." I said.

"It's good. Good-bye." She Applejack.

"Yes. Good-bye." I said, closing the door. I took the leg and connected where it should be. I took out the suit diary and wrote in it discovered information.

^ I admit that is pretty invent itself. You write what you discover about yourself to be able to use it. ^ Said Bill.

* System. Give me the statute factories. * I ordered.

> Aperture: Online
> Black Mesa: Online
> Blaperture: Online
> Bunker Online
> Rapture: Online
> Reactor ...
> ...
> ...
> Reactor: available soon
> Grand factory: Online
> Checker: Online
> cosmic-communication station: ERROR

* Wait. Provide more information. * I said.

> Lack of communication
> No readings
> Show location

* Send robots guard. Let them examine the matter. *

> Yes

"That's what I was waiting. I'm going to this party." I said leaving home.


I, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack and Twilight sat at the table in my kitchen. "And remember when I gave acorn Gilda. The one who broke the gray paint. Normally, it was so funny." I said with a chuckle and the girls laughed.

"With Ghost for help with the event." Pinkie Pie said.

"Especially when Rainbow was the one who interceded for her friends." I told eating homemade hayburger. "With the rest, not all friends may be true but count your best." I said.

* Beep *

We heard the alarm. With stepped-ceiling speaker. "The threat. Cosmic-communication station threatened." It sounded sound system.

"What is it? And what is it?" Asked Twilight.

"The speaker and the station building or being in the universe is in danger." I said quickly.

"What?" She asked in confusion Twilight.

"Section 10, subsection 3, B act," said system. I took out my journal and I looked to the right page. That's what I saw made it paled more than normal.

"What's the Ghost?" Asked Twilight.

"Turn off the alarm." I said. Speaker to put away and I looked at Twilight. "My station is under attack by aliens." I said. She looked at me like I was mad.

"You're kidding?" She asked gravely. But then looking at me, her confidence was gone. "Are you serious?" Twilight asked. I smiled and got up from the table.

"No kidding. It's real strange." I said with a smile.

"Why are you smiling sweete. It's horrible." She Rarity.

"That's true. But if you think Twilight or Rainbow as I have to say that ..." I asked pointing at them.

"That means that aliens are real." Rainbow said, getting up from the table.

"Who wants to get to know a new form of life?" I asked.

"But they are bad." Said uncertainly Twilight.

"Or just afraid of my station." I said. "Come on. We'll go to my ship." I told.

"But the ships sail, stupid." Pinkie said.

"But don't cosmic." I said, pulling something for the fridge. Suddenly a piece of the wall turned red revealing a police booth in the style of the TARDIS "Ladies. I want to show you my ship. REDDIS" I said, pointing to the booth.

"It's just a small shed." Pinkie said.

"But when I do so." I said, snapping my claws. Reddis door opened, revealing inside a room in the style of war doctor. "Then, in the middle it is larger." I finished.

"But it's impossible." Twilight said.

"It's not important. Enter or stay here and I shall have all the fun for myself." I said. Pinkie immediately got up from the table and ran inside.

"What are you waiting for?" Asked Pinkie Pie.

"Wait Pinkie. It could be ..." Twilight said but she saw that Rainbow went inside. "You too Rainbow?" She asked with a disbelieving.

"Someone else. Don't. Don't tell anyone about REDDIS. Bye." I said quickly and then shut the door.

"How big is your ship inside?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Only this room where we are. Plus engine room." I replied.

"Oh." It was the only answer Rainbow Dash.

"What does this leverage?" Asked Pinkie Pie nudging the lever.

"It's just a manual." I said, going to the console. "I recommend something stick. It is still in the testing phase." I said.

"What?" Rainbow and Pinkie asked. They looked at each other and then approached the railing.

When I was sure they hold on tight, I pulled the lever on the engine. It could be heard growling and sparks were flying everywhere. The whole room was shaking not conceivable. "Ghaaa. I forgot that the more to carry the more unruly." I said to myself when switching button, clicking buttons and shooting cranks. "I'll have to fix this problem."

"What's happening?!" Rainbow Dash asked.

"We fly through space-time vortex. REDDIS it uses magic that is its fuel. The engine is unstable for the three of us." I replied.

"What?" Asked Rainbow.

"We get to the goal but it's not easy." I said. In the corner of my eye I saw bow tie. I took them and put on. "Trust me. I'm the Ghost." I told. Then we could hear the sound of the landing REDDIS. Suddenly, everything stopped. "We are." I said. Rainbow Dash slowly let go of the railing. Pinkie Pie was jumping all over the console.

"I want again." She said.

"Relax. Next opportunity it is the other way." I said.

"I beg you. Don't." She Rainbow.

"Come on. There's no time." I said going outside. When I opened it hardly bounced. Before me were the jagged remains of something like a pony but the tail was like a lizard and eyes like changeligs. "I think I'll be sick." I said to myself. "But I have to examine them." I told. I took out my diary and I wrote what I know. I examined the body and one thing scared me. In places were cut particles WAU, the material of the game SOMA. "Strange. Or I'm paranoid or that the universe is atypical." I said to myself.

"Ghaaaa. What is it ?!" Said Rainbow.

"This is our alien ... or rather what's left of it." I told. * Bill. Do you know anything about the location of this universe in the multiverse? * I asked.

^ This universe is a coalition of the center set univers. Most of the things that exist in different universes appears precisely in this coalition. However, it depends resettled. You are a lighthouse and things that appear are ships. ^ Replied Bill.

"AAAAAAAhhhhhhhh" Screamed Pinkie.

"You know. It's better, stay inside REDDIS. I'll take care of danger. When I'm done I will let you know. Do you understand?" I told.

"Yes." Rainbow and Pinkie said. Then came to REDDIS and closed the door.

"It is better to start now." I said to myself. "Wait." * I expect Transformers? * I asked.

^ O it doesn't have to be afraid. ^ Replied Bill.

* It is better for you was right. And so it is already very bad. But I don't get one. * I said.

^ What? ^ Asked curious, Bill.

* Is WAU shouldn't be under water? It's one and two. Where did you know about WAU? *

^ You're a lantern. ^ Replied Bill.

* That's right. * I said uncertainly. Then I headed down the corridor but when I was getting closer to the entrance, my vision began to deteriorate. When I pushed my eyesight returned to normal. "You'd better go in there." I said to myself. Then I got the idea. I walked over to the console, opened it, and plugged the cable. "System. Make a copy of yourself and upload it to the station." I told.

> Yes
> Starts a copy ...
> ...
> 10%
> ...
> ...
> 20%
> ...
> ...
> 30%
> ...
> ...
> 40%
> ...
> ...
> 50%
> .. adwfjid934 - = - + 3jkf /

* System. * I began to worry.

> n8aw89 = 299 \ .826] [#% SFS
> & 0 - + = _%
<RGseji3 $ YHEDuch8 / e '.;,] \ RGX <<<<< >>>
> * 5% @ & $% ^ & WAU GSC #: <{\ ll \ [] :: {

* Wau!? * I understood what was going on.

<S | ()? WV? |
> 90%
> .STG $ & ^ # 3; 5jkxg__zdrigjq]; 4 ^ # ^@@kdspg
>>> .........
> 100%
> charging completed

"Celestia thanks. Are you all right." I said with relief.

> On board were detected 4 unidentified life forms and 1983 forms of life WAU.

"I can get the location of these forms of life?" I asked.

> Map uploaded

"Thanks." I said, and then went where they were.

When I was on the spot I saw four creatures similar to what earlier. I saw theyr considered at each corner of the room. "Hello?" I said. They looked at me charging their corners that look as if they were made of crystal. "Don't shoot. I'm here to investigate this ship." I told. They looked at me and took a normal attitude but their horns still had prepared a charm. "My name is Ghost. And you. What's your name?" I asked. One of them, the highest occurred.

"I'm Acren. The leader of the reconnaissance. This is Candi, our biologist." He pointed to the creation of the left. She like shapes mares. "This is Fendri, our medic." He pointed to the creation of the right. "In addition to Fendri is Knzu, Our engineer and pilot of the ship. We are Trytion race. And you. What are you?" He asked, pointing at me.

"I'm animatronic. A robot with a soul and feelings." I said.

"Impossible. The machines don't have feelings." Knzu said.

"I have them." I told. "The question. From what planet you come from?" I asked.

"We come from Kanatereni." Acren replied. "And you. Where are you from?" He asked.

"From Equestria." I replied.

"Hahahaha. This planet. There's no such technology it yet." Said Knzu.

"I lived there." I said. "Besides, I have a pretty nice time there."

"Once I wanted to explore this planet." Candi said. "Hindered us too chaotic. I don't understand why someone was there to have a nice time?" She asked.

"This chaos was not part of planet. It was caused by a dragonsquue." I said.

"That explains it." She Candi.

"Tell me. What did you find?" I asked.

"This place is full of untested substances. In addition, a strange signal coming from here." Candi said.

"Our task was to discover what causes these signals." Acren said.

"The signal was only from time to time. The last signal was today at noon." Said Knzu.

"Oh." I said.

"What is?" Asked Acren.

"Because the problem at this station arrived with a rain of meteorites. I know this ... because this is my station. The mysterious signal transfer device that was me with Equestria to the station." I said.

"What? So it's your fault!" Said Acren furious.

"No. Station meteorites having been hit strange substance. Shields had to destroy these meteorites but apparently not destroy WAU. So I know how the name of that substance and that is why I want to destroy the station as soon as possible!" I screamed. Then I resisted but I felt something strange. I looked where resisted claws and immediately jumped. I saw something strange. "You see."

"All right. Let's say I believe you." Acren said. "So tell me. How do we escape without a board and transporter?" He asked.

"You can actually use my ship." I told. "It will be this way." I pointed out.

"Well. Lead the way." Acres said.

When we were there we saw REDDIS overgrown with the WAU.

"Who puts the red box in the middle of transition?" Asked Fendri.

"I." I said, then snapped claws. The door opened, revealing the interior. "Don't wait. Come on." I told. "The system two."

2> Yes

"Blow up the station." I told.

2> The procedure started

"Farewell good." I said.

2> I don't say goodbye

> True

"I always like when good-byes." I told you.

2> minutes to destruction.

I went inside. I saw the Rainbow and Pinkie tentatively talking to strangers. I climbed to the console. "Grab something!" I cried and then I pulled the lever. Immediately growl was heard.

2> Since there was Dron

I looked at the screen and saw how the whole station broke leaving nothing. "Good. I'll take Trytions on the planet. You have five minutes." I said. Then clicked different buttons, and more. "Rainbow and Pinkie. Nobody don't tell strangers." I told.

"What? But it's so cool." Rainbow complained.

"Pinkie promise." I said.

"Grrr. Okay." She said. Then she and Pinkie spoke words of promise ... I miss it.

Suddenly the sound of growl reminded us that this is the end. "Take care." I said to Trytions. When they left I turned to Rainbow and Pinkie. "We're going to Equestria." I said and then pulled the lever. REDDIS started to shake heavily and make a loud clamor.

"Why now shakes?" Asked Rainbow.

"Because we use a space-time vortex. We set off in the future." I replied.

"What?" Again she asked.

"Doesn't matter." I told. After a while growling weakened until it subsided. I went to the door, opened it and. "The first time." I said.

"What is it? It wasn't you, just half minute." Said Twilight.

"From the time machine always hit on time." I said. "And now I think I have to go home. Bye."

"It's for tomorrow's match." Applejack replied.

"Goodbye."

"Good night."

"See you tomorrow."

"Bye bye."

"Goodbye."

When everyone left I went to my room, I plugged the charger and began to sleep.

= Did I miss something? =

Author's Note:

Another section. Enjoy.

9_Ortix. Not resettled.