• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

17_...the men who ...

> Ghost! You bum! Get up! <Shouted DG. I opened my eyes and immediately saw that the roof of my shelter disappeared, and a moment later flew a tree. Yes ... Wait. What?!

"What is it? Why is sleep so long?" I asked. When I got up, the wind almost blew me. It was so strong that I saw like a stone the size of my flying over the trees. Wait. What?!

} Stop with the 'Wait. What?!'. It is annoying! {Said angry GG. The wind was stronger than during my time travel.

>...
2>...

= S...s...st...stor...rm. D...d...da...danger. R...ru...run. =

"Jetrex. What's going on?" I asked.

= S...st...sto...rm. =

> Storm affect the systems, but not to vote. You need to find a way to cope with problems. <DG said.

} The impact of the storm is quite strong. Only weak systems fall off first. Jetrex is strong, but don't give advice. You have to have a very strong AI. {GG said. I decided that I'll do it in my spare time when Equestria won't be compromised.

"I'd better find a safe place. ... It's too windy." I said.

> With good winds reach there very quickly. <DG said. GG slightly laughed.

<Wind is suitable. Had to do a flying vehicle, using natural wind, you got to Canterlot very quickly.

"Who are you?" I asked surprised to hear a new voice.

<I am Detronex. My operating system is WarHaMMer_33 and mechanical transducer working on software SkyTechnix. I am a gift from Ortix. My load ended up just now. I help you in cases in which neither the system nor Jetrex not give advice.

} WarHaMMer_33! Isn't that a computer operating system Ortix? {Asked GG.

<Yes. I was created on support it.

Suddenly I felt someone pats me. "What?" I asked turning, but no one noticed.

} That was me. Ghost. In your head is the key to countless calculations and opportunities. {GG said. I was surprised, but Detronex buzzed.

<I am currently created from version 1, when the computer Ortix uses a version of the 131.

I whistled from the experience. If the version 1 is so strong, what is the 131 version? "I must admit, I'm impressed." I said.

<I try to.

"You can designate a safe route to Canterlot?" I asked hopefully. For a moment he did not hear anything, but then something happened.

<I need you to do a trick with a clap claws, then lays them on the ground.

"It's getting." I said. Then I clapped my claws, and I put them to the ground.

<Blast your way with a bang. Below us is a cave that connects with many others.

"Ok." I said. I took a powerful swing and hit the ground. Slowly it began to crack. I repeated this several times and fell into the cave. "Umpf. A little high." I said, wiping the dust.

<It was the most safe road.

"Better safe than risky." I said going ahead.

> I'm not sure what these caves. It looks unstable. <DG said.

<Cave could collapse only under the influence of a strong shock or explosion.

> And how Ghost got here? <Asked DG.

<Doing a hole in the ceiling ... Oh my.

'CRASH'

The cave began to collapse, and I began to run straight ahead to save my life. I'm not going to die young. I'm only 120 years!

<What ?!

"A lot of travels in time machine to make my vehicles." I said.

<It's too much for me. You have. Jetrex will be better. Goodbye!

=Detronex deleted

"What?!" I asked shocked and stayed in, but when a large stone fell beside me, I started to run away. "What is going on?!" I asked in shock.

= Detronex fled. Apparently he didn't expect a time traveler. =

"And it is going to be fun." I said. Suddenly, I noticed that I am in safe zone, because the cave isn'y collapsing. "Okay. Wait. What ?!"

} Hold me, I just go tear him! {Shouted GG.

"How is it possible that you work?" I asked Jetrex.

= Detronex passed his systems to me, because he considered me the most appropriate. =

"So now you have a syste WarHaMMer_33 and software SkyTechnic?" I asked.

= Confirm. =

"Great. You always had to be the best. I like that. Okay. Which way do I go now?" I asked, standing before the crossroads.

= Go into the left corridor. =

"Are you sure?"

= More than your original system. =

"You convinced me." I said, going to the left.


"He found the caves! He wasn't conceiving them! It isn't good, not good! You slow it down at all costs!" He yelled individual in a black coat with a scepter. I will not let him got here. And you, what are you doing here? Move it! "He ordered. His subjects immediately began to do things fast.


"Are we there yet?" Asked Disharmony sitting on a golden throne.

"Yes, sir. Even half of our road." Replied one of the serving.

"Huff." Disharmony grunted.


= Little it took. I won't deny it. =

"Yes. The journey through the tunnels wasn't the worst, but the monsters were annoying." I said. I've come a long way and I'm not sure exactly where I am.

= Captured GPS access. I start tracking. =

"You're starting to sound like the system." I said. Suddenly I heard the sound of breaking glass.

~ This time it wasn't me. ~ Said common sense.

= NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! =

> Maybe instead of scream, tell you to go to page. <DG said.

= Straight, and then upwards. =

> Thank you. <DG said. I walked ahead, not knowing what will happen next. Suddenly I heard the sound of pneumatic machinery and felt a brief blast of air. Then the cave began gain light and it was getting brighter.

} I have a very bad feeling about this. {GG said. Then, it turned out that the light emanated from chemical waste, which flooded tunnel.

= In this situation, I advise you to run to the right! =

I went to the right tunnel and run very fast. I'm not sure if I can get away.

^ I don't want to say anything, but we can not escape. ^ Bill said nervously.

} Left, Right, Up, Up, Down, Left, Triangle, B, A. {GG said. Suddenly my energy indicator pointed to the power of ... 150%! } Use the improvements. {

"Whose?" I asked. Waste was only centimeters away from me.

}Sans. {he shouted. I switched on mode 'bad time'. So I called the possibility that I used to fight the Shadow Dron. Thanks to it I could move faster and be more agile, but it takes a lot of energy. My left eye was extinguished, and the right has changed color to dark blue. I started to move away from the waste, but I noticed that in front of me was an underground canyon. I jumped, but I wasn't fast enough to jump. Fortunately, I caught the edge and jumped to the ground. Chemical waste began to fill the crater and run off somewhere in a different direction.

"Jetrex. You can set a new route." I asked.

= In general, you are under Canterlot. Just get out. =

"Thanks for telling." I said. Suddenly I heard the sound of static.

>Error
2>Error

= They're trying to connect to, and I must say it is better. This means that the storm, or weakened, or at this point isn't a threat. =

"I don't know, but just to convince." I said loading spell. Then I shot radius and made a hole on the surface. Then I spread my wings and flew up. On the outside it didn't rain, but outside the city saw streaks of rain. "It seems that everywhere outside of Canterlot, the storm is most felt." I said. "That's where now?"

> Can we ask those guys. <DG suggested sarcastically. In the distance I saw a few ... people ?!

"What people do in Equestria?" I asked surprised.

= This isn't the people. Reading shows that they don't generate heat and have no hearts. =

"Where did you get such opportunities?" I asked.

= System WarHaMMer_33 brought more improvements than expected. =

"That's Ghost! Get him." Shouted one of the individuals. I started running in the opposite direction, and I hope it will not be a problem. Suddenly I heard a shot and when I looked back, I saw that they have a shotgun.

"Are you kidding me ?!" I shouted. They started shooting at me, but I avoided them as best I could. I turned into the first available lane and ran along it. "Now it should be easier." I said.

> Wall. <DG said.

"What?" I asked confused. Suddenly I hit the wall and rolled up. "Oh, this isn't good." I thought.

"Here it is!" Shouted one of the enemies. I'll say it from the heart. Fuck my life! "You have nowhere to run."

*What now? What now? What now? * I looking in different directions. Suddenly I had an idea. * Springs costume in P-14, S-3, K.6, F-9, z4 and PoM_From. * I said. I felt a tingling in the legs and suddenly a great noise fired up. I jumped the wall and started to bounce from one to the other, and when I was on top, I went to the roof and started running toward the castle.

= I knew what you wanted to do, but commands that you released were from self-destruction. =

"Oh." I said on the run. I jumped from one roof to another, as soon as possible to get to the castle.

> I'm not sure if it's a good idea. <DG said.

} Why? {Asked GG.

> These guys have balistas on the roofs of the castle. <He said. I looked toward the castle, and in time I avoided the big bullet.

"They have balistas ?! Okay! I've had enough." I said. Then I took from inside the costume great and long rod with cables and multiple devices. When another missile was heading in my direction I stepped out and stick it touched. Orange handle grabbed a threat, and I threw a big blow bullet back. "I call it the grab!" I shouted. Suddenly they began to tend to me more bullets. I wanted to catch them using the gripper, but broke in half, exactly where the source of energy. "Uh oh." I muttered.

> Fist down! <Shouted Dg. I listened to him and hit the roof, which meant that I ran inside.

"Uhhhh." I groaned. Then I got up and brushed off the dust.

'Trshhhhh'

"What happened?" I asked, but no one answered. "Is somebody there?" I asked and I could swear that I can hear the music.

"Ah. Interesting. The journey time is none other than crossing the timeline. I am impressed. I don't belong to this time, but I'm here." Said a voice that came from everywhere.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Someone from your future." He replied. I noticed that something was happening. "Dark, darker, yet darker. The room is plunged into darkness." He said.

> Gaster? <Asked DG.

"No. You don't want to know spoilers. Do you?" He asked. Around appeared dark tentacles. "But now my movement." He said. Then the darkness began to consume me. I tried to fight, but I couldn't. Suddenly the darkness was gone and I was elsewhere.

> What happened? <Asked confused DG.

"I also want to know." I said. Then I open the door and found myself in the garden of the castle. It was destroyed and withered, but I knew where I was. "How did I get here?" I asked.

} Spell. {GG said. I stopped to think about the other things and went inside. Suddenly, something tripped. I looked down and saw the shotgun. I looked ahead and saw that the ballroom was transformed into a sort of garage and two 'men near vehicle and talk.

"Today I lead. We just have to get ready and catch Ghost." Said the first.

"Ok." Said the other. I had an idea. When looked at me, immediately they stepped back, saying 'woah' raising they hands.

"Hey guys. I found the shotgun." I said, extending my arms. "Anyone on the front want see?" I asked overfilling weapon. They started to back away, and I shot them. "For me nothing is of no avail." I said. I went to their bodies and took the keys, and then went inside and started the car. Then I turned back and went to the rear.


"You have to make sure that there will be close to the castle. It is possible that he is already on the way." Said the leader. Suddenly everyone heard the distinctive horn. Suddenly the wall crashed into a car. "What the fuck?" He asked. Suddenly, from the car went Ghost.


"Delivery pizza." I said. then I took out my gun, which I found in the car and pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. "Wha?" I hit the gun and fired one bullet that pierced everyone in the room, bouncing off the pillars. "That was easy." I said. Suddenly the great magic bullet hit me. I looked in the direction from which it arrived and saw that one still stands.

"Ghost. What a surprise. I didn't know you like a grand entrance. I thought that you don't show." He said.

"Who are you?" I asked, ready to shoot.

"Don't you recognize me? Of course not. Adapted to the appearance of certain needs, but now that they're gone, well I'll show you my true face." He said. Suddenly exploded creating a big, black cloud. Then, from inside it began appear red light, taking the familiar face.

"Chaos?!" I asked in shock. "But how? You were turned into a piece of crystal." I said. He laughed.

"You see. Time will destroy everything. Even crystals. Thanks to the long waiting, won enough strength to the release and take Equestria. However, when I got to know the strength of the kernel, I realized that this little planet will help me get what I need. The other planets." He said. "And strength." He added.

"You won't succeed. I'm going to go back in time and refrain you before it happens." I said. He laughed.

"You see. There is one problem." He said. Then he pulled out a roll of Chaos. "This is what you are looking for." He said. Suddenly, his tentacle wrapped around the coil and caught fire. "But now you see as the only chance is burning." He said. Then the tentacle relaxed and fell to the floor as dust.

"No." I said, backing away. He slowly began to engulf the entire room in the dark.

"Dark, darker, yet darker." I heard. When the Chaos had to attack one who said these words protected me own tentacles. "Run and find the machine storm. There you will find something else." He said. I started to run, when two dark beasts fought among themselves. I ran down the hall, but stopped at the intersection.

"Which way now?" I thought. suddenly everything went black, and then normal again, but at the fork of the road sat Gaster. He raised his right hand, and then he disappeared.

> I guess it was a hint. <DG said. I ran down the hall on the right.


I found myself in the observatory, where it became a strange machine that fired clouds of clouds in the air. Fortunately, next it was the owner's manual. It said that on top of the machine lever is turn on and off. The problem was that the top of the machine is inside the smoke. Slowly, I reached inside and started to look for something, until I caught an object. I pulled it, and the machine is turned off. Then I started to push and I dropped it from the tower. "It must be enough." I said going down, and then turned in the corridor. I started to run, but suddenly appeared bars and I had to stop. I looked back and saw someone like Discord, but he was different. "Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Disharmony." He said. Then around him appeared spears directed at me. "And now ... DIE." He said, snapping his fingers, and spears shot out at me.