• Published 1st Sep 2015
  • 1,618 Views, 26 Comments

Ghost story - mikele_11



Hello, my name is Michael and I am displaced to Equestria as my imaginary animatronic Ghost . I'm not complaining that I'm wrong, but could be better ? Yes? Who do I want to lie to you , it is extra. Don't ask why, just do not ask .

  • ...
21
 26
 1,618

14_Discovery

= What I missed. =

> One of the biggest events

2> I almost die

"They are overdoing it. They made a big fuss about how it is to be the first animatronic." I said tired. They argued all week. The result is my fatigue from lack of sleep. I can't be physically tired, but mentally it already can. "Can you tell me something you do?" I asked.

= What kind of animatronics question? =

"O those of fnaf world." I replied.

= Mangle. =

> Foxy!

2> Puppet!

"Mangle." I said monotonously.

> No

2> No

= So it's done. =

"Anything." I said. Before they could say I fell asleep.


I woke up in a strange place that resembled ...

"Second round" Shouted Nightmare G. I looked at him with a slight weariness. "What?" He asked.

"Your dream is obsolete." I said with a slight annoyance. He frowned.

"I don't care. At least, Luna didn't show up." Spoke Nightmare G reviewing the album. I just snorted.

"Besides Jetrex it should have long since you find it. Don't you think ..."

"But this is a dream, not a dreamscape. Although I don't see a difference. It doesn't matter. There is still no control in your dreams." He said with a sinister smile. I shook my head slightly.

"You see." I said and snapped. The whole place has been replaced and now me and Nightmare G were in Ponyville. "You're in my head. I am the master of imagination. No matter what you do, because I'm still better than you." I said sure of himself, but sinister laugh Nightmare G made me feel uneasy.

"You know? You can good, but not as good as me." He said darkly, suppressing sound Bill. His eyes were blood-red, and everything around was swallowed by darkness. "Soon the countdown reaches zero, and then switch to roaming mode. Nobody will be able to stop what is coming. Now. Tell me. What are you afraid of?" He said trying to intimidate me. If he tried, it just meant I didn't have to use a toilet. "And now. Wake up." He said, showing the most terrible thing that can exist. Perhaps even more terrible.


"GHAAA ..."

'SLAP'

"OW! What was that?" I asked looking at Goldy with reflectors.

"This is the screaming." He said, and then ...

'SLAP'

"OW! And this?" I asked.

"It was free." He said, and then walked out of my room. I rubbed sore cheek and looked at him as out. "System. Tell me when it will be the end of the countdown." I asked.

> Time mode roaming: 10 days, 3 hours, 34 minutes, 10 seconds

"I request information." I said.

> This is the basic procedure that does not allow for mistakes subsystems
> WARNING
> When the mode is not able to control the body

"Just fine. Is there anything else you want to say?" I asked.

> You can have murderous tendencies

2> In the best case uncontrolled seizures

= At best. =

> What to do about it

2> What to do about it

= Get rid of these idiots. =

"There are basic programs. Only you could get rid of." I said to Jetrex.

= Get rid of me. =

"No, because without you, Nightmare G gets what he wants." I said walking into the room working. "And now if you can, then be quiet. I'm going to do Mangle from FNaF world.

> I like what are you going to do with it? <Asked DG.

"I'll give it to Fluttershy." I replied. He snorted. "What?" I asked.

> No, nothing. I've forgotten, but I was wrong. <DG said. I just rolled my eyes.

"I said I would do, and I did." I said, holding Mangle in my clutches.

> Wait. After you talk with me. From what I remember, you can do one thing. <He DG.

"Before I got here, I divisible attention. Then I lost it, but intercut a few new devices, and now I can even do 8 things at once." I said.

= It's nice and good, but don't you forgetting something? =

"No. Because what?" I asked, but the lightning broke my train of thought. "Ah. It." I said no feelings. "System. You know what to do?"

> Mode enabled waterproof

= Any progress. =

"Stop it. Just give me a break." I said, uncertain Mangle packing box. "Calm Mangle. Nothing will happen to you." I said reassuringly. Then I took the box and went outside. The rain was falling heavily and almost nothing I could see. "Turn on the GPS." I said. Suddenly I saw the minimap from the selected route.

When I arrived in front of the house Fluttershy, I put the box in front of the door and knocked three times. Then quickly I teleport to the house. "I hope I was not wrong." I said to myself.

^ Kid. I'm back. ^ Bill said cheerfully. I just raised my eyebrow.

"And where have you been?" I asked.

^ In your memoirs. I must admit that it was not easy because of two different lines of memory, but I managed. ^ Replied.

"WHAT? Wait. I don't want to know." I said firmly. But then I felt that I forgot something.

~ Nothing you have not forgotten. ~ He said common sense.

} Forgot about Fredbear. {GG said.

I snapped claws. "Of course. Fredbear. I have yet to make updates to Goldy." I said to myself.

~ I hate you Green Ghost. ~ Said common sense.

}I know.{

"You can take care of their own affairs, not always watch what I'm doing." I said. When they were quiet, I started to create Fredbear. I decided that I will be based on the draft Golden Freddy's and nightmare Fredbear.

When I finished Fredbear, reminded him of the Golden Freddy, but his mouth was wide like a nightmare Fredbear, a hat and bow-tie they were purple. "Here goes nothing." I said, connecting the last cable. When I did it, Fredbear body began to shake uncontrollably and I could swear that I heard crackling springs. Moments later, Fredbear opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Sup". He said, swinging his legs.

"Hi. I'll ask you some questions." I said, pulling out a notebook. "The first question. What's your name?" I asked.

"Fredbear."

"Second question. What do you know about yourself?"

"I'm animatronic in costume of golden bear and technically my brother is also Golden Freddy named Goldy." He replied. I looked at him in surprise.

"How do you know so much about myself and all?" I asked. Fredbear pointed to something behind me. I looked back and saw that Goldy holds a sign on which was written, what Fredbear said. "Oh." I said no effort. "If those are, you can get to know better, and I'll make more models from fnaf world."

"Yes sure." Goldy said.

"Good luck." Said Fredbear.

"You can clearly see the differences between them." I said to myself, when removing the metal.

~ Tell me about it? ~ Asked sense.

"No. This time it's just me." I replied.

~ Ohh. I thought talking about it in general. ~ Added sense.

"You be quiet. I'm kind of busy." I said while grinding metal.

~ Of course. Long work. ~ He said jokingly.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I laughed sarcastically.


After a day of work, I finished my work. I did all the animatronics and fnaf world. Each had its own personality and I was happy. By the time.

"What we do with them?" Asked Fredbear. Goldy came into the room all covered with feathers, paint and paintings.

"Let just destroy them without mercy." Goldy said. Fredber hit him in the back of the head.

"I have a better idea. Let's get them to Fluttershy." Said Fredbear.

"What did you do at all these animatronics, so if you give them." Goldy said.

} He does it because he can and Ortix is ​​investigating. {Said Green Ghost in my, Goldy and Fredbear head.

"Wait. Ortix doing research?" I asked.

}Of course. He gave you the power and checks your attitude. Wait. Here we go again. {He sad GG.

"One can not sit quietly." Goldy said with a giggle, and Fredbear hit him in the back of the head.

"If I can use my power as I want, that's great." I said.

"In your place, I just did an island away from the life and lived alone, and every morning drinking coffee." Goldy said. I and Fredbear hit him in the back of the head.

} You have limitations. You can not rush into the eyes of you things. For example Rainboom. Ortix removed the memory of everyone except you. {GG said.

"I remember Rainboom." Goldy said.

} You are the work of Ghost. Not only that, but you are also unusual. {Answered GG.

"Ekhem." Grunted Fredbear. "We are both atypical. He is the spirit in the crashed costume, and I'm a nightmare." He said, as if it were obvious.

"That's why Rainbow didn't ask how I did it." I said.

"This is pathetic. Still we talk about foolishnesses, and the pool you on fire." Goldy said. I looked at him in confusion.

"I don't have a pool." I replied. Goldy pushed me to the window and showed burning pool.

"Now you have, and it's burning." Goldy said. I started to panic.

"Where came this pool? And why is in the fire?" I asked.

"Excuse me. They forced me." Said Ortix. I looked at him with the expression ' :(] '. Literally.

"Who forced you?" I asked. Ortix turned and looked at something. Also turned around and saw that the animatronics that made permanent in one group. "But you're a god. How do you give?" I asked.

"Don't ask." Ortix said. Suddenly I heard a knock. I turned and saw a package on the table. "Gift." He said.

"Let's see what's inside." I said. Then I opened the package, and in the middle was the game. "Undertale?" I asked.

"The fact that you observe, doesn't mean that you will not be to update." Ortix said. "I don't even know how you like it." He added.

"I'll see what it is." I said. Then I remembered something. "This animatronics was a diversion?" I asked.

"Yes." Ortix replied. "I'll get you yet internet, television, and radio." He said.

"Seriously?" I asked. Ortix nodded.

"Ah. There's one more thing. Now I care for displaced another. So the new guy." Said Ortix.

"Who?" I asked.

"Dan. The guy knows very well Undertale. It is better to play. You will know your enemy." Said Ortix. I looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Every displaced, who I taking care has some additional capacity. Dan has all the powers of undertale, but has a limit. I didn't expect he to be bad." Ortix replied. I nodded.

"I have to be ready." I said.

"There is one more thing. I create a team that beat Dan. Incredible Squad. You know what is the acronym?" Said Ortix.

"IS." I said no effort.

"What is? Goldy asked. I, Fredbear and Ortix hit him in the head." I understand. Today, asking silly questions. "

"I have to go. Divine things, etc." Ortix said, and then walked into the breach and disappeared.

"I and Fredbear need to talk about something. I don't know when we get back." Goldy said, and left with the Fredbear.

"Freddy. Got an idea?" I asked.

"Can you play this game, and we look." He offered.

"I agree." I said.


"I like this game." I said. I was just in the throne room and I followed Asgore. "An interesting idea for the barrier." I commented.

"What he is doing?" Freddy asked.

"Crap. He destroyed Mercy. Something tells me that it will be difficult." I said.


"Mercy. He did everything to protect the monsters." I said.

"I brought spaghetti." Said Bonnie.

"Hehehehe." Giggled Foxy.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Bone appetit." Foxy said. Everyone looked at him in confusion. But suddenly I understood what was going on.

"Ahahahahahahaha. That's good." I said. "Bone, apetite. Hehehe. Where was I?" I asked.

"Mercy." Marionette said.

"Right." I said, then I chose mercy. "Happy ending." I said, but my happiness was gone. "Oh no. No. It Flowey bullets." I told. I saw Asgore dies, his soul is falling apart. "I was wrong."

"How on-bone-viously." Foxy said. I chuckled.

"What? No, no, no. The game is turned off." I said.

"Turn it on again." Said Freddy.

"Well." I replied. Appeared in the intro, but it was different. "Something is wrong." I said. Then I turned up in a dark place. "What is?" I asked to see a record Flowey.

"What's happening?" Balloon boy asked, when the record began to crack. Then came Flowey. He said a few words, and then began to fight. "This is the hardest part of the game." I said firmly.

} Wait until you get to megalovania. {GG said.

"What?" I asked.

} You'll see. {Answered GG.


"Sans. This will be easy." I said. Then he began to struggle. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Crap! I died?" I said in shock.

}Megalovania. {GG said.

"I'm not going to give up." I said and continued the game.


34 attempts later

"Almost there. It is. Whatever is the special attack, I'll be ready." I said sure of myself. But nothing happened. "Oh. You must be kidding me!" I shouted. "Soon." I noticed that Sans sleep. When he slept, I went to the wall, from which I moved away and I saw that I move the battlefield. "Heh."

"Now fight!" Shouted Nightmare. I pressed the fight, but Sans missed him, but he was wounded.


* It was a long week. * I thought. I met a lot of things in Undertale, and now I create something for a meeting with Dan. I call it Ghost Blaster. From what I know, he uses Gaster blaster. You'd better be ready for someone who can be your enemy. "Well. Ghost Blaster, test 74. This time not broke." I said. I pressed the button and blaster began to charge. Then it was ready to shoot, but faded. "What is?" I asked. I looked into the barrel and then blaster shot, destroying my costume. Actually my head, but it's still costume. "It works great. It is a pity that the long time to load." I said. "Another thing I have to fix it." I heard a knock at the door. I went and opened it. The other side was twilight. "What happened?" I asked.

"Ghost. I need to know why no one has seen you for a week. We're worried about you." Said Twilight. I waved claw, and then I heard a twang. I ignored it.

"I worked on something that takes time. You're too pulled it. Especially in secret device." I said. Twilight raised her ears and seemed interested.

"What secret device?" She asked hopefully. I tapped a claw on the chin, and again heard the twang.

"I can not say. It's a secret." I replied. Twilight did something she discovered when she was sad, and I was with her. Sad big eyes. "Not only is not it. Go home." I insisted, waving a hand. This time, it seemed like Twilight heard twang too. "Just go." I said, pointing. Then I heard the characteristic charging blaster. "Uh oh." I said, and quickly jumped. Twilight noticed blaster and also escaped before it scored. The radius of burnt land. "Are you ok??" I asked Twilight. She shook her head to me. Then she stood in front of Blaster and loaded spell. "Wait!" I shouted, but she wasn't listening. She fired a bolt to blaster and it escaped. Eyes ghost blaster changed color from orange to red. "Not good. It came in the mode of defense." I said to myself. Blaster fired white radius, destroying lands. Twilight that escaped, and then fired again. Blaster and avoided it. "Wait!" I cried, but I heard the sound of charging a super ray. "Oh crap!" I shouted. There is no chance that the Twilight avoided. Suddenly I heard the sound blaster Gaster. Around the Twilight and Ghost Blaster, appeared in a white square. Above Twilight was Gaster blaster who fired, but all around the radius was white. When Gaster blaster stopped, I saw that Twilight is all, and the ghost blaster is heated and lying on the ground. Then the system is excluded. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Not anything. But what the hay is it?" Twilight asked, pointing to the ghost blaster. I nervously laughed.

"Something over which I worked a week and I have not finished." I said innocently. She looked at me angrily.

"Why is it attacked us ?!" She asked.

"It seems that I doesn't shut off the connection between me and the ghost blaster and accidentally used it. But it is important that nothing anyone not happen." I said nervously.

"Why do you do such things?" Twilight asked.

"I know from Ortix that there is another displaced, who is bad. He has strong attacks, and I have to be ready when he gets here and will be going to destroy Equestria." I replied. Twilight was a little shocked, but a little calm. "Besides, it's still a prototype. I can do to work as I want." I added. Then I remembered something. "Where did Gaster blaster go?" I asked.

"It was my job." Said Otrix. I looked in his direction.

"I think you have to do something." I said. Ortix rolled his eye.

"God. You remember. I have control over everything." Said Ortix. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. Thanks for your help." I told to Ortix.

"I'll not always be available. I will not fix all your mistakes. I have my life." Said Ortix. I nodded.

"I understand what you mean." I said.

"Sorry to bother you, but I have a few questions." Said Twilight. "Ortix. You said something about another displaced. You can say something about him." Twilight asked.

"I can not. According to my calculations, the Ghost will meet with him in e3s2." Ortix said, and then disappeared. I rolled my eyes.

"Flippant god with serious powers." I commented. "Go home Twilight before..."

'TzZZzzZZZZz'

I heard the sound of broken charging ghost blaster. I looked at the device and saw that it was still working. "Uh oh. Blow." I shouted. Eyes ghost blaster, flashing red and orange. In this case, the means of self destruction. Why did I have to use an unstable power supply? "Duck" I shouted. Ghost Blaster ... turned off, and then broke. "This isn't what I expected." I said. Suddenly, part ghost blaster began to burn. "No. I'm not going to speculate on that. I'm going home and doing better ghost blaster." I said going into the house, and leaving Twilight. I'm not going to question the principles of the world when Ortix is mixed. I'll be ready for another displaced.


^ The kid doesn't know what he was getting into. ^ Commented Bill.

~ How do we know that the displaced will appear here. ~ He said common sense. Bill rolled his eye.

^ This will be the other way around. ^

~ Now it makes sense. ~

> Come on. Just let us do what we are the best. I ponder why we're here <DG offered.


# We have some information? # Asked Nightmare G.

| Yes. There is another displaced, who wants to destroy her Equestria. | Purple Ghost replied.

"Not that I'm complaining, but we will need the destroyer." Disharmony said.

# Don't whine. It can not be that bad. # Said Nightmare G.


"Hickory, Dickory, Dock. I love those words. Hickory, Dickory, Dock." Said Shadow Dron with dark, but a cheerful accent.