• Published 27th Aug 2015
  • 394 Views, 15 Comments

Today I Honestly Don't Know - TodayIWriteFanfics



Yeah. This is my random story place where I post my random stuff. Enjoy this wonderful journey through my not knowing.

  • ...
1
 15
 394

BUT EVERYTHING WAS A LIE!

Twilight and Celestia strolled calmly down a sunlit hall. It was a familiar place, with stained glass windows depicting the triumphs of friendship. The floors were immaculately clean, everything was colorful and bright, and it was perfect.

"What did you bring me here for?" asked Twilight.

Celestia smiled her famous, serene smile. "Well, I enjoy your company, Twilight. Also, I have a secret to share with you."

Twilight gasped. "What kind of secret?" she asked.

"It's a secret that you may find you were happier not knowing. But, if it is your wish, I will tell you," Celestia replied. She slowly opened her wings, their wide span casting a shadow across the smaller alicorn. Twilight grinned.

"Tell me, please!" she said, seeming almost foal-like in her enthusiasm.

Celestia frowned. "Very well," she said, her horn glowing a bright golden yellow.

Twilight didn't understand. She recognized the spell building at her mentor's horn. It was an illusion-breaking spell. Why would she use it here?

Celestia turned her head and brushed the tip of her horn against Twilight's wing. There was a loud snap, like a balloon popping, as her purple feathers vanished.

In their place were many crudely cut cardboard pieces, vaguely resembling feathers. Runes glowed along the cardboard. Runes to enable flight and boost magic. Twilight's jaw fell open. She slumped to the floor in shock, staring at the edge of a package label on one feather. Then she disappeared.

Celestia smirked into a corner. "You can come out now, Luna."

The darker alicorn materialized, appearing in the shadows. Her horn lit in teal, casting a detailed illusion spell over Twilight's winds. "Was it sucessful, Tia?" she said.

Celestia smiled. "Best. Prank. Ever."

Author's Note:

Because Trollestia is Bestlestia.

Comments ( 1 )

BWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Login or register to comment