• Published 27th Aug 2015
  • 393 Views, 15 Comments

Today I Honestly Don't Know - TodayIWriteFanfics



Yeah. This is my random story place where I post my random stuff. Enjoy this wonderful journey through my not knowing.

  • ...
1
 15
 393

Twilight vs. Twilight

Author's Note:

Caution: Contains gore in the form of the word "bloody" used in a description.

Inspired by this lovely conversation I read somewhere:

"Tell me some books that will blow my mind."

"Twilight. You'll start reading and then immediately shoot yourself in the face."

Princess Twilight Sparkle, Element of Magic, Princess of Friendship (Twilight for short) looked at the box. It wasn't very big, about the same size as the paperback novels she occasionally bought. Using her mystical friendship alicorn powers, she levitated the package up, tearing a letter from off the front. She carefully ripped the envelope in half, taking the note from inside.

Dear Princess,
Try our Book Challenge! We send you a book, and you read it! Tell us what you think at the end!

Signed, Chicken Publishing (The Best Publishing Company Ever)

Twilight scratched her head. "Read a book? I read 69 books every day," she said in her confused confusion. "Whatever. It can't hurt."

She opened the little box, taking the book out. It said "Twilight" on the cover. Twilight tried to wrap her head around the concept of a book being titled after her. Whatever. She was the most popular princess, anyway. She sat down in her favorite beanbag chair and started to read.


Spike walked into the castle library, whistling. He very suddenly stopped, looking at Twilight's bloody corpse. The dead princess was lying next to a book and a pistol.

Spike sighed and went to look for a mop.