• Published 27th Aug 2015
  • 393 Views, 15 Comments

Today I Honestly Don't Know - TodayIWriteFanfics



Yeah. This is my random story place where I post my random stuff. Enjoy this wonderful journey through my not knowing.

  • ...
1
 15
 393

Luna Makes A Chicken Statue

Luna stared at the block of stone. Her horn lit up, chipping a tiny piece off of it. She cast a critical eye over it before taking off another flake. The sounds of her chipping echoed through the empty halls. Luna smiled; her work was almost complete.

"Luna, what are you doing?" Celestia asked, opening the door.

Luna froze. "Uuuuuuhh... Sculpting?" She turned around slowly to face her sister.

Celestia easily pushed Luna aside to get a better look. She snickered, shaking with barely contained laughter.

Luna glared indignantly at her. "What doth thou find so hilarious about our art?"

Celestia simply rolled on the floor. "A chicken! Oh my gosh..." She pounded her hooves on the floor as her laughter filled the room.

Luna rolled her eyes. "Thou are asking for it..." she muttered as she stared at the ceiling with intense concentration.

Celestia was so busy laughing, she didn't notice the portal slowly opening in the ceiling above her.

"BEHOLD!!! A MILLENNIUM OF FINE LUNAR ART!!!!" Luna roared in the Royal Canterlot voice. The portal burst open and a huge pile of chicken statues fell out, completely burying Celestia in chickenly artistic talent.

She smirked. "That'll teach thou," she chuckled to herself before exiting the room.


The sunrise was several hours late that day. Nopony dared ask why.

Author's Note:

Don't ask why I write this stuff. I have no excuses whatsoever.