• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 1,561 Views, 5 Comments

The Revival of Princess Amore! - trahzo



Cadance's long lost mother returns but bad guys try to stop her from becoming the 200th Spike ship! Takes place after the ending scene of The Gigolo That Established Bonds!

  • ...
7
 5
 1,561

Ch.3: Spike vs. Thorn! Thorn's Secret.

"Ominfox! Your target is this woman! Don't let her get near Spike & Amore!" I said while handing him the picture of Mashina!

"Got it!"

"Bloody, you got this old man! Send him back to his world!" I said while handing him the picture of Narutaki!

"Sure thing!"

"Finally, Titaniumpony! Send this man back to the jail in his home world!" I said while handing him the picture of Ghetsis!

"Alright!"

"Let's go Spikerulez302!"

"Right!"

So as me & my troops take care of the others, Spike charges at Sombra!

"I'm gonna cut that horn right off and use it as a..."

Spike was then smacked by a white gloved hand!

" *grunt!* What the?"

A dragon in a white biker outfit stood before him! His suit & white helmet concealed his entire body!

"What the? Famous actor Zen Thorn? What are you doing here, and why did you just slug me?"

"Oh, I'm the one who aided in reviving this guy, and now I shall aide in kidnapping Princess Amore!"

"What?"

"Now Hexo!"

Then a human in black appeared! Used a spell to shoot fire at Cadence & Shining Armor knocking them away!

"No!" Spike cried out before being punched in the face again!

"Your opponent is me!"

Thorn went in for another punch but Spike blocked! Spike tried to Punch Thorn but Thorn ducked and then punched Spike back harder!

"Gwaaaaah!" Spike had crashed!

"Spike!" Amore gasped!

"Hexo! Grab her & take her to the ship! Her cutiemark would look lovely in a frame!"

"You...I don't think so, you..." Then Thorn opened his helmet and then blasted lightning from his mouth! "Aaaaaaaaah!"

Then Hexo surrounded Amore in a dark force field!

"Gyah!" grunted Princess Amore.

"You like? It's a special spell I made, it causes the living creatures I capture with it to feel immense pain every time they touch it!"

"AAAAAH! It hurts!"

Then Thorn and Hexo flew off!

"No! Amore!"

Spike was about to fly but that's when King Sombra captured him in his magic!

"Forgot about me you piece of miserable useless trash?"

That's when King Sombra threw Spike at the castle, the force made him smash though the walls and land face 1st on the floor!

Cadence & Shining Armor ran to Spike!

"You okay dude?"

Spike was out cold!

"Let's get him into the castle Shining!"

"Oh look, a statue in Spike's honor I wonder what would happen if I did this!"

Sombra destroyed Spike's statue! Pieces of it scattering! The citizens saw their hope being crushed!

"Muahahahaha! I'll just have a little fun with MY citizens until you come out of MY castle!"

Later...

Spike had awoke half an hour later.

"Huh? What happened?"

"You fainted after being smashed through the castle!" Said Shining Armor!

"Spike stay here & watch Skyla, we'll be back! Let's go men!" Cadence commanded!

"Yes Princess!" Then off the troops marched with Flash Sentry in front!

"Spike, are we gonna die?" Asked Skyla with worry in her eyes.

"Not if I can help it sweetie! I'm gonna go up to that ship! Then I'm gonna tear that helmet off of Thorn's head so his scales can feel the pain directly!" Spike then jumped out of the window and off he flew!"

"Go get 'em Spike!" Skyla cheered!

Meanwhile, I Trahzo & Spikerulez302 arrived to assist the Prince & Princess!

"Who are you 2?"

"Doesn't matter at the moment! We're here to help!" I told her! "Spikerulez302! Send me upwards!"

Then Spikerulez302 threw me into the air!

"Here I come King Somb....

*Bam!*

Then I was sent flying higher into the air!

"Dammit! Wait, this is perfect! The more air time I have, the more I can charge my ultimate attack!" I said to myself before charging energy into my hand!

Meanwhile...

"Hexo, while Nerzo is out, go and assist Sombra with his rampage! I got this one!"

"Fine!"

As Hexo passed by, Spike sneaked past Hexo and then entered the room Thorn is holding Amore captive!

"So, you've made it this far have you?"

"Yeah! Let Amore go!"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"It's for the safety of Equestria that this mare does not become yours!"

"Why not?"

"It's for Equestria's safety."

"Equestria's safety? How?"

"Irrelevant! Though I did have an ulterior motive for assisting in this!"

"And what would that be?"

Thorn then turned around! And pulled his helmet completely off!

"Because I hate you!" Thorn said in a Jason Todd sounding voice.

"What the!"

"I know, surprising right?" Said Thorn.

"This makes no sense at all!"

"But yet I'm here! Standing & speaking in front of you in real life!"

Spike was face to face with...

"Yeah, now that I've revealed myself, guess I don't need to call myself Thorn anymore and tell you my real name. 'Sup? The name's Spike!"

Spike couldn't believe it, this dragon that stood before Spike looked exactly like him except for his purple eyes.

"D-don't lie to me! I know you're a changeling! H-how can there be 2 of me?"

"Easy..."

*Flashback!*

"Like you, I was hatched by a unicorn, but this Twilight threw me into an orphanage as soon as I was born!"

"How do you know that?"

"Because Celestia told me! I asked her myself!"

"What?"

"Yeah! When I went to see this Twilight Sparkle I was given the cold shoulder because she didn't remember meeting a baby dragon in her life! I wanted to be friends with her, but she said no because she was busy being the best student to Princess Celestia! Y-you have no idea what it's like getting picked on constantly by the fillies & colts I lived with! I became a foster child, going from house to house, never establishing a bond! Then one day, after one of my foster parents tried to kill me..."

*Flashback!*

*Huff!* *Huff!* *Huff!*

"Get back here you worthless dragon!" Thorn ran through the snow as his pursuer held a knife! "I blame your kind for killing my wife!"

Thorn tripped and landed face 1st into the snow!

"Finally! Say goodb..."

*Shing!*

The stallion fell dead!

"That's enough." Said a voice.

"That's when Master Nerzo found me! The only kind face I've ever met! He took me away from my shitty world! He told me how I was the only Spike with no Twilight, no happy life, and no love! He told me that I had to kill you in order for my life to be rewritten and so I'd live a life of love! I may have gotten tons of fans over the years from my career as an actor, but their praise could never compare to the praise of true blue friends!"

"Poor me, you must have had it rough!"

"You have no idea! You may be me! But you don't know the pain in my heart!" Then Thorn's claws began generating electricity! "Now that you've come here to save the damn Princess from the dragon in billions of cliche romantic/fictions that has been done to fucking death and beat right down to the ground, let's make a happy ending for me! Hold still!" Then Thorn shot electricity at Spike!

Spike dashed to the left and then countered by shooting a fireball but Thorn blocked with a light screen made of lightning!

"Don't do this Thorn! Rebel against the Nerzo! You can become my brother and we can also share Twilight."

"No! I want my own Twilight! I want my own happy life! I want my own world! Spike want it all!" That's when Thorn grew! His biker outfit popped and went to pieces as he expanded! Soon he was twice as big as Spike!

Spike looked into Thorn's savage eyes with eyes of want to understand him! He saw the true misery his life had over the years! Thorn looked into Spike's eyes, seeing the light in Spike's eyes! Thorn wanted that light! Spike wanted to brighten the darkness within Thorn's eyes. Thorn tried to punch Spike, but Spike dodged then used his lender body to swiftly slither around Thorn's arm and to his head where he dealt him a powerful blow!

*Pow!*

Thorn fell back!

"Why wont you let me kill you?!" Shouted Thorn.

"Why wont you just admit you've been brainwashed into doing evil?" Shouted Spike!

"Get bent!" Thorn replied!

That's when Thorn breathed lightning all over Spike! Sure it hurt but Spike refused to stop moving! He kept on running at Thorn to hit him once again!

"Gah! Why are you winning?"

"Because, it may be the cliche love, but Amore's kind heart towards me even though we just met yesterday, has made me fall for her! And I shall be the knight who slays the dragon!" Then Spike leaped and with one last slash! Defeated Thorn!

Spike then clawed Princess Amore out of the magic bubble! The pain of Hexo's magic had made her pass out.

"You're safe with me Amore."

"Grr...I-I-I'm not done ju-just ye...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Thorn!" Spike gasped.

"Thorn, you lost! Pathetic!"

"Master Nerzo, what is the meaning of this? I thought I was like a son to you!"

"Ha! What a great laugh you are! I only took you in, hoping you could stop Spike & his 200th shipping, but no, like all the other evil Spikes I tried to take under my insect wings, you all just fail me!"

"Th-there were others? Master you told me I was the only one!"

"And you believed my lie because you were so desperate for kindness! What a load of sad garbage you are Thorn!" Then Nerzo used his insect jaws to bite Thorn's head off! "Now then! Spike, if you'd be so kind as to surrender the mare, then Equestria shall be saved!"

"No! What's so important about stopping me from falling in love?"

"In many worlds, you fall in love & win the hearts of many different mares. But, there's something wrong with that."

"What's wrong with me being a lady's man?!"

"I found a hidden prophecy that if you win the heart of 200, then Equestria will enter a powerful war that will result in Equestria's doom!"

"That is seriously stupid!"

"It is not! I saw that future with my own spider eyes! Give me the mare! She must not be allowed to...

*BOOM!!!*

"What the?!"

"Hey Spike!" I greeted.

"Who are you?"

"The guy who stopped the revenge of King Sombra!"

"How? I gave him the magic of many horns plus the alicorn amulet!"

"Plot convenience! Spike, get out of here while I handle Nerzo!"

"I don't know who you are, but thank you!" Then Spike ran off with Amore in his arms.

As I had my epic battle with Nerzo, Spike & Amore returned to the Crystal Empire safe & sound.

"Guys, I got Princess Amore!" Spike announced.

Everyone rejoiced as Spike returned victorious. Amore awoke soon after and began quickly dating Spike, sure Cadence & Shining questioned it, but learned to accept it like how their daughter Skyla did. Spike told everyone in Ponyville that he'd be moving to the Crystal Empire. Hah, the most shocked was of course Twilight who refused to let him go at 1st, but knowing Cadence, knew Amore would be good to Spike. A year later, they got married and lived a happy life in a hut in the grasslands on the Crystal Empire with their kid.

Meanwhile in the remains of the space ship I destroyed!

"That Trahzo thinks he could kill me? Yeah right! Hexo, appear!"

"You called master?"

"I knew you weren't dead! Now come! We need to head to the world where the war of 200 ships shall happen!"

Then they entered a portal!

To be continued in...

War of the 200 ships!

Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by Rancor deleted Jul 3rd, 2015

Spike's still connected to Pee Wee.

6164999 Don't worry, even though the 5 of us had minor appearances in this, promise you, that you and the others will have a fight scene in war of the 200 Ships.

6165359 I'll will still fight no matter what in the name of spike

Login or register to comment