• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 1,561 Views, 5 Comments

The Revival of Princess Amore! - trahzo



Cadance's long lost mother returns but bad guys try to stop her from becoming the 200th Spike ship! Takes place after the ending scene of The Gigolo That Established Bonds!

  • ...
7
 5
 1,561

Ch.2: It May be Vulgar Love, but Love Nonetheless.

"And that's what happened!" Cadence concluded.

"Hmm...so it was you who saved us all?"

"Y-yeah! T-Twilight was running out of options, so she had me take the Crystal Heart to Princess Cadence then with the light & love of the citizens, decimated King Sombra!"

Princess Amore then took a good long look at Spike.

"You look nothing like your statue." Said Princess Amore.

"Oh, Uh...sorry, I insisted on updating the statue, but the city refused!"

"Sorry Spike, but everyone prefers the cute child version of you." Said Cadence.

"*sigh!*"

"It's fine dude, if it were up to me, I'd change it no matter what they say!" Said Shining Armor.

Then him & Spike fist bumped like brothers.

"Oh, I didn't mean it in any...offensive way." Said Princess Amore.

"You didn't?"

"I know, I just meant that you've certainly grown, so...you mind explaining to me why you're not living here in the Crytsal Empire, where an entire nation loves you?"

Spike blushed as Princess Amore approached him.

"Oh, well. It's just that I have tons of friends back in Ponyville, it would be sad to just leave them all." Spike said while closing his eyes and rubbing the back of his head. "(What a flatterer, also Princess Amore is...)" Then his thoughts turned to audible words... "Is so beautiful that she blows Cadence's beauty away."

"Hey!" Said Cadence in an annoyed voice.

"Hmm hmm...you're funny."

"Huh?"

"You spoke what you were thinking."

"BWAH!!! Oh my goodness, I'm sorry Cadence!"

"It's fine." Then Cadence looked away with pouting cheeks. "Guys I'm friends with would always call my mom hotter than me."

"Aww, don't fee bad honey, I think you're more beautiful."

"Oh Shining."

Then they hugged.

"Wait! Let me join in the hug!" Said Skyla.

Spike & Amore looked at the happy family of 3.

"Mommy, Daddy, can grandma & uncle Spike join?"

Cadence & Shining motioned Spike & Amore towards them, joining in the embrace.

Later that night, Spike was standing in the balcony, watching the passing by crystal ponies walk by all happy, as the young adults party for the night, and the parents bring their sleepy children home. He leaned on the railing as he watched the full moon, with clouds covering the top and middle right of it. A wind blew in between his scales. tiny white stars scattered the night skies.

"Good evening Spike."

"Wha!" Spike gasped. "O-oh! H-h-hey Princess Amore."

"Looking over the castle I see, a hero's life knows no bounds?"

"Eh, Cadence & Shining Armor got the Crystal Empire." Spike replied. "I don't really feel like leaving my friends."

"I admire your loyalty, maybe I could come with you, seeing that my daughter has been able to treat my former citizens with a kind heart."

"Y-you really wanna come with me to Ponyville?"

"Why of course, Skyla informed me of how wonderful the citizens are whenever she came for a visit."

"Yeah, they sure are, they didn't even mind that I was a dragon, it truly is the friendship capitol of Equestria, where Princess Twilight, my boss/surrogate sister/BFF lives."

"Spike, is something wrong?"

"Hmph, we've only just met and you're already able to figure me out?"

"Yes, now tell me, why do you feel sad whenever we talk about Ponyville?"

"Well...it's just that everyone of my friends is dating now or married! AKA everyone in Ponyville." Then Spike looked away.

"That's too bad, they all chose someone over a magnificent hero."

"Why do you trust me all of a sudden? In the history books I read in this city's library, it says here a dragon crushed the Crystal Heart & scattered the pieces!"

"Yes, but if the citizens trust you, you aren't a threat, you are someone who deserves my friendship."

"(Damn...)...friendzoned by even this beauty."

"You spoke what you were thinking again."

"Ah!" Spike almost fell off the balcony as he jumped in shock!

"I wonder, what is it that's making you speak instead of think." Amore said as she came closer.

"Y-yeah, I wonder why." Spike had nowhere to run! Amore walked closer & closer to Spike as he nervously sweat.

Then once Amore was in his face, their lips dangerously close...she pulled away.

"Phew!"

"Hahah, I'll see you tomorrow."

"(Wow, falling for her just like that...now I know where Cadence got that ability.)"

The next day...

After breakfast, Spike helped wash the dishes.

"*sigh!* Another day, no girlfriend still."

What had happened last night flashed before his eyes.

"I really shouldn't be thinking of that."

"Spike!" a cute voice squeaked.

Spike turned around and Skyla gave the dragon a hug.

"(Should I really just move here?)" Spike thought as he hugged Skyla back. "(Everyone loves me here, but everyone loves me there as well...)"

"Spike, please don't leave! You just got here yesterday & we haven't even played yet."

"Skyla, don't worry, I ain't leaving till tomorrow morning, we got plenty of time to play!"

"Yay!"

"Tall, a celebrity here, handsome, can cook, and good with kids?"

"Yeah grandma, Spike is all of that!"

Spike couldn't stop smiling a blushing.

"Looks like you enjoyed the compliments." Said Amore.

"H-hey! I learned to be humble, and not let the praise go to my head!"

"But it still feels good, doesn't it Spike?"

"Y-yeah, it does."

Spike & Amore stared at eachother.

"(I can't believe.)...I'm falling for such a pretty mare again."

"You're falling in love with Grandma Amore?"

"Dang it!" Spike then looked away. "Look, I know what you'll say, it's just vulgar love, so I understand, I was rejected because of love at 1st sight. So I know you're gonna say to no to..." Then a hoof was put on his shoulder.

"Yes."

"What?!" Spike said in shock.

"What?!" Said Skyla in a happy squeak!

"You want me? Just like that?"

"Well, my husband is gone, I'm not the ruler of the Crystal Empire anymore, and all's I have is my family. So, dating someone well loved in the community is just the thing I need after losing it all..." Then her head was right under his chin. "Wouldn't you agree?"

"Well..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" A hoard of ponies were screaming!

"What the?"

Spike looked out the window, something was attacking the Crystal Empire!

"Skyla! Stay inside!"

"Spike what's going on?"

Then Spike & Amore began running out of the castle and then met up with Cadence & Shining Armor!

"Cadence, Shining Armor, what's wr..." Spike was then silenced by the sight! "No...way!"

"Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha! Your crystals shall be mine once again!" Roared King Sombra!

"King Sombra?!" Spike & Amore gasped.

King Sombra then looked down.

"No....you! Princess Amore! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!! I KILLED YOU!!!" He then roared again! "I TURNED YOU INTO A STATUE AND THEN SCATTERED THE PIECES TO THE WIND!!!"

"I brought her back!" Said Cadence.

"WHAT?!!!"

"Cadence, what do you mean by that?" Asked Spike.

"I arranged to put her back together as a sign of friendship all across Equestria during the summit! Remember the crystal statue?"

"The one I made sure not to eat?"

"Those were the missing pieces of Princess Amore!"

"Me?"

"Yes mother! I hoped putting the pieces together would bring you back, but it didn't work. I thought you were gone forever but then you appeared yesterday! After you met Spike? I checked with Celestia & Luna if the statue was still there, and they it disappeared! Meaning I succeeded, it just tool a while!" She Explained.

"So, all of my greatest foes have gathered before me just to die!"

"No! You're the one going down Sombra! I've beaten you once! I can do it again!"

"Hah! You're so confident are you?" That's when a pair of red & black wings sprouted!

"N...no way?!"

"Come! I insist!"

"How did you become an alicorn?!" Asked Shining Armor!

"My new allies revived me just to kill Princess Amore all over again!"

"Why?"

"I don't care! Point is! You're all gonna die here!"

Meanwhile...

"Guys, the 200th ship has emerged!" Trahzo, the author of this story announced! "Ready to follow me into battle and make sure that ship happens?"

"Yeah! Let's fucking do this!" Agreed Omnifox!

"Sure." Agreed Blood Brandy!

"Hi I'm Titaniumpony from Devinatart, I'll be guest starring!" promoted Titaniumpony!

"Let's do it!" Agreed Spikerulez302!

Then the 5 headed off to the Crystal Empire!