• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 31,510 Views, 7,518 Comments

Epic Rap Battles of MLP - enigmaMystere



a silly little thing the ponies in my head persuaded me to do.

  • ...
92
 7,518
 31,510

PreviousChapters Next
Rap Battle #30: Results and a Sneak Peek

Vinyl sighed blissfully, stretching as she lays on a fancy couch in the lobby of the crystal palace. "This is wonderful... I feel like I can sleep forever on this piece of wonderful furniture..."

"You have, actually." She bolted upright, looking at the orange stallion to her left. "I was told to not disturb you, but you've been asleep for a while."

"Really?" She frowned, scratching her head in confusion. "How long?"

The pegasus guard glanced out a window, as if estimating the time, then responded in a jovial tone. "A year and a half. Not that long, considering."

"WHAT?!" She jumped off the couch, eyes wide in horror. "You've got to be kidding me! How the heck did I survive that long?!"

"Magic." He pointed at the couch. "It sustains the pony resting upon it for as long as they sleep."

"...that is freaky, and you should put that thing away."

"Duly noted." He continued to stand there as she shook herself awake, flinching when she gave him a pointed glare. "I was just wondering... who won that battle thing? It's been a while... I don't think everyone else remembers, but I was kinda curious..."

Vinyl opened her mouth to speak but stopped, watching as a familiar pair of ponies entered the room. Sunset smiled warmly at the blue mare beside her, laughing as the latter finished some unheard joke. The disk jockey watched as they entered another doorway, their merriment audible until the crystal door closed behind them. She chuckled and shook her head, bringing a glass of water up to her lips.

"...it doesn't matter."

She nods, then pauses, thoughtful. "Say... is that mirror still in the room from before?"

Author's Note:

"Trixie got the most votes from the last rap battle. Nine to Sunset's two; we didn't even need to count the other votes. Also, to whoever voted for Noble from Lost Pause... you have an awesome taste in YouTubers." :twilightsmile:

"Next arc, we'll be focusing on famous fan characters (mostly), so remember to leave a suggestion for the next battle down below!"

"On another note, we kinda need character cards for each of them. We could make them, but E has a job now, so the raps are using a lot of his time, as it is... could anyone help with that? If so, thanks! Anything to spur on our creativity would be a great help!"

"But for now... how does a sneak peek at the next rap battle sound?" :ajsmug:

The filly from Stable Two, yeah you know who
Playing you like all your fake statues
Yeah, this battle-worn famous unicorn
Will knock you upside your stupid "compact" horn

"Have a wonderful day!"

"Vinyl out!"

PreviousChapters Next