• Published 23rd May 2012
  • 31,510 Views, 7,518 Comments

Epic Rap Battles of MLP - enigmaMystere



a silly little thing the ponies in my head persuaded me to do.

  • ...
92
 7,518
 31,510

PreviousChapters Next
Rap Battle #2: Results and Aftermath

"Hi, DJ P0N-3!!"

"YAH!" Vinyl fell out of her chair, flat on her back. She looked up, staring at the blue eyes inches from her face. " ... oh ... hi, Pinkie."

"You dropped these!" The pink mare held up the shades Vinyl was wearing, which had flown from her face when she fell onto the ground. "Anyways, how are you? Did you need any more lemonade?"

She got up, shaking herself to get over the shock. "I'm fine, Pinkie." She looked at her glass and winced, seeing it shattered. It seemed that her magic overwhelmed it when she'd been startled. " ... actually, I'll take another glass." She took her shades and put them on, sighing softly.

Her vision was immediately filled with white.

Recoiling, she realized the incredibly bright color came from some cupcakes. She looked up at Pinkie, questioning.

Pinkie just smiled excitedly at her. "Marshmallow cupcakes! I made them today! Rarity helped, and they turned out superbly! Of course, she didn't want to touch most of the ingredients directly."

Vinyl sat there, letting the pink, possibly sugar-filled mare continue her rant for a few minutes. Her mind was elsewhere - more specifically, which songs she would play at tonight's rave.

"Who won?"

She blinked, looking up at the other mare. "Come again?"

Pinkie giggled, poking Vinyl's shades in mock admonishment. "You know, the battle! Who won it? It's been bugging me all week!"

She gently knocked the hoof away, chuckling softly. " ... you realize it was only yesterday, right?" She waved as if washing away her own question. "Ignore that. Sure, I'll check now." She pulled out her phone and pressed a few buttons on it.

Vinyl nodded and turned back to Pinkie, who was now bouncing in place from excitement. "After counting the votes, the winner is..." She pointed a hoof at the mare, grinning. " ... you."

If Pinkie was excited before, she was absolutely ecstatic now. "WOOHOO! I can't believe it! I thought for sure Rarity would win, especially since I went all 'cupcakes' up there!"

Vinyl blinked, staring blankly at her. " ... what do you mean?"

Pinkie, of course, ignored her, rambling on without paying attention to anyone else. "I hope she'll keep her part of the deal! Oh, I can't wait to have fun with her at the beach! We can play hoofball and make sandcastles - ooh! I should invite Sweetie Belle, too! See ya!" She zoomed out of the restaurant, leaving behind a once-more confused Vinyl.

" ... what about my lemonade?" After a few more moments of silence, she sighed, putting in her earbuds. Soon, she was bobbing her head, smiling and singing along. "Backstroke lover always hidin' 'neath the cover ... " She left the shop, leaving the white cupcake sitting on the table, untouched.

Soon, a white form stepped out of the kitchen, confused. "Pinkie! Where did you go?" She stopped, noticing the dessert. Glancing around quickly, she took it and headed back into the kitchen, preparing to make a few more batches.


I apologize for the short chapter, but I felt like this one had to be done. This was written while on my vacation to Disney World, and after I rode the Rock and Rollercoaster (Featuring AEROSMITH! F*CK YEAH!) for the second time.

This is a continuation from the previous chapter. Just so no one is confused.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!~

(On a side note, I've never read "Cupcakes". And Pinkie won by 12 votes at the time I posted this chapter. And there was one comment that was confusing as to who they were voting for, so I didn't count it. Sorry!)

Enigma out.~

PreviousChapters Next