• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 1,637 Views, 48 Comments

Cutie Fixation - WondersparkOfHope



How does one get a child of their own? Or even 3? A certain mare poses an unexpected answer to the query.

  • ...
7
 48
 1,637

Chapter 14: Reflection

Back at her place, Cheerilee began to draft plans to finally take Scootaloo, as well as what her new identity would be. She knew that the orange pegasus was the strongest-willed out of them all, with Applebloom following in a close second. The only problem was that her parents, Snap Shutter and Mane Allgood, were constantly on the move with their careers. Her aunts' whereabouts were also unknown, so having her torture and murder any of her family wasn't an option. She knew that the pegasus idolized Rainbow Dash, but if she were to go missing, ponies would find out something was up, as Rainbow Dash wouldn't just up-and-abandon those she cared about.

Deciding to take a break, Cheerilee looked over at that picture with the blue filly with white and silver locks, her wings no bigger than a newborn bird's. She'd always been the target of ridicule in the class, leaving her an outcast. Her being without any living family hadn't helped either. Nonetheless she always tried her best in school and rarely caused trouble for Cheerilee. This made her want to help the poor pegasus, but by the time she ended up getting everything ready, it was too late.

At that moment, an idea struck her. Perhaps she didn't have to brainwash Scootaloo after all, at least not unwillingly. Perhaps all it would take was a little deal. Perhaps all it would take was to play to what the orange pegasus wanted most of all. All she would need was a special drug, some dye, and colored contacts.

Comments ( 7 )

A little short, but a surprise to see another chapter that soon

11850562
It seems that after doing that chapter too soon, the muse must be dead and under earth as the owner did not update in two years

11851074
mhm well he/she said they're going through depression and anxiety, I kind of feel bad for them, wherever they are, hopefully getting some help

11851166
I know nothing about depression, so... Who knows

11852873
I've had depression, its basically where you want to commit suicide, but I went to therapy and it helped me, hopefully, it'll help the creator of this story, but who knows

11852972
hopefully, as we have no news

Login or register to comment