• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 1,636 Views, 48 Comments

Cutie Fixation - WondersparkOfHope



How does one get a child of their own? Or even 3? A certain mare poses an unexpected answer to the query.

  • ...
7
 48
 1,636

Chapter 4: Inkwell Given Information:

After what only seemed a half-hour, Ms. Cheerilee glanced over at the clock. Was it almost the end of the day already? With a rapid two-taps of her hoof, the three fillies shook out of their states.

"Now," she told them in her teacher voice.

"Be sure to pick up a list of famous fillynappings on your way out. Pick an incident for your essay by tomorrow. That is all."

As the fillies and colts filed out, she remembered what she had to do.

"Hang on. Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, would you three come see me for a moment?"

The three fillies held their breaths as they walked to her desk.

"Great. We're in trouble for talking again, aren't we?" Scootaloo asked defeated.

"Not at all," Ms. Cheerilee smiled.

"I wanted to talk to you about your essays."

The three sighed; half of relief and half of impending doom.

"Ms. Cheerilee," Scootaloo spoke.

"It was my idea for us all to use the same essay. We each just changed it a bit--"

"And how very resourceful of you."

The Crusaders were shocked.

"Really?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Of course. But I would like to see your own ideas, which is why I'm having you do an in-class assignment."

Taking the packets, she gave one to each of the three.

"A questionnaire?" Applebloom asked.

"Yes. Just fill it out as honestly as you can and give it back to me when you're finished. Then you may go."

They looked at her puzzled, but sat back down at their desks and began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ms. Cheerilee sat at her desk impatiently. Why weren't they done yet? She was growing quite tired and she needed to get home to read their responses. But she knew it would be worth it.

The questionnaire seemed to drag on, but finally all three of them were back at her desk. She dismissed the girls happily. As soon as they were gone, she rushed back to her house. She locked her bedroom door behind her. Sitting down at her desk, she opened the packets and devoured this new-found information.

Once again, she was not disappointed. Despite not being a unicorn, she did have some magic inside of her. Even the ink she used propelled them to go in-depth into their desires, fears, secrets, and the like. No wonder they took so long. It was part of her talent to have them trust her. A small sampling of each caught her eyes.

Applebloom adored apples dipped in chocolate and peanut butter. She also loved going to hypnotism shows. She'd never been hypnotized, but always wanted to know what it felt like. When she grew up, she wanted to be an artist that crafted using apples and apple seeds. Her biggest fear was getting the wrong cutie mark.

Sweetie Belle loved to sing in the shower and couldn't resist any and all kinds of tasty treats and sweets. She loved the musical "Phantom Pony of the Stage" and wished she could play the leading mare, Cantershine Deary, in the show. She'd been hypnotized once before, but didn't remember what it was like. When she grew up, she wanted to be a performer. Her biggest fears were snakes and failing.

Scootaloo could never get enough of extreme sports. She loved international foods because of the cool tastes and when she was alone, she sometimes pretended to be a chicken. She wasn't sure if she'd ever been hypnotized, but wasn't sure if she wanted to. When she grew up, she wanted to be an Equestria-famous extreme athlete and play in the Equestria Games for either Cloudsdale or Ponyville. Her biggest fear was disappointing her friends.

Oh yes. The packets they filled out would be more than enough information; she could definitely put this to use. And after careful consideration, she knew just who to start with.

Author's Note:

Whoo! I can't believe this one's on a role. Working on chapter 5; it might be a longer one. In the meantime, give me some feedback in the comments!