• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 1,637 Views, 48 Comments

Cutie Fixation - WondersparkOfHope



How does one get a child of their own? Or even 3? A certain mare poses an unexpected answer to the query.

  • ...
7
 48
 1,637

Chapter 2: Suspicion:

Chapter 2: Suspicion:

Sweetie Belle was astonished. Ms. Cheerliee had handed back her essay covered in smiles and stars. She looked around the classroom to find that only two other ponies had gotten papers back that were covered with smiles and stars; Applebloom and Scootaloo.

"Thith ith tho weird!" she told them at lunch, her mouth filled with her cheese sandwich.

"But totally awesome!" Scootaloo exclaimed.

"We've never gotten a perfect score on an essay before. Maybe writing is our special talent!"

"Well, it mighta been," Applebloom said.

"If we hadn't basically done the exact same essays."

"I guess you're right," Scootaloo sighed.

"I wish getting our cutie marks were that easy."

"But it'd be cheating," Sweetie Belle said swallowing her sandwich.

"And besides, what would a cheating cutie mark even look like?"

"Ah don' think ah wanna know," Applebloom said.

"Cain you imagine how terrible it'd be ta have yer talent be cheatin'?"

The other two nodded in agreement.

"But it seems strange," Sweetie Belle said.

"I mean, no pony else got smiles and stars but us. I feel like something's up."

"Or maybe we're just really good at writing," Scootaloo said

Applebloom glared at her.

"Maybe Ms. Cheerilee's in a good mood?" she added quickly as the glare bore into her face.

"If she was," Applebloom said.

"Other ponies would've gotten smiles an' stars too. But they didn'. Ah think ya might be on ta somethin', Sweetie Belle. Ah'm just not sure what."

At that moment, the bell rang and the other fillies and colts began to trot back into the schoolhouse. The three picked up their lunches and followed suit.