• Published 28th Apr 2015
  • 1,637 Views, 48 Comments

Cutie Fixation - WondersparkOfHope



How does one get a child of their own? Or even 3? A certain mare poses an unexpected answer to the query.

  • ...
7
 48
 1,637

Chapter 5: For Whom the Belle Tolls:

The next day, Cheerilee got up in a giddy mood. She remembered what had to be put into work today and she couldn't have been more eager.

All throughout the school day, the thought stayed clear in her mind. She had given her special student her address to meet her for some tea and one-on-one time on her class grade. It was the perfect night. There was a fundraiser occurring at the school, so how could she possibly speak to the filly with all of that noise?

Now she sat in her large house. A manor, more or less. She had inherited it from her father; a mad scientist, more or less. She sat impatiently in her finest nanny dress and hat. A bit Mary Poppins-esque, but she knew that to become the part, she had to dress the part.

Cheerilee probably didn't need it, though. This first filly was very easily persuaded and absolutely adored her loving teacher. How could she say no?

It will all be worth it, Cheerilee, she thought.

It will all be worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweetie Belle trotted happily over to the house just beyond the hill. She carried a picnic and her revised essay in her saddlebag as Ms. Cheerilee has requested along with her finest dresses. It was quite strange. Ms. Cheerilee never asked to see any students at her house, but shrugged it off. Perhaps she was an exception this time.

As she trotted, Sweetie Belle wondered how long it would be until she was there.

"I think I must be close," she said.

"At least from what Ms. Cheerilee said."

No sooner had she spoken that she had come around a bend to find a large, dark dwelling. It was protected by a tall, iron gate covered in vines and flowers. Sweetie Belle's joy turned to fear. Despite the vines and flowers, she felt the need to turn and run back, as it gave her a certain feeling of unease.

"This can't be right," Sweetie Belle shivered.

"Ms. Cheerilee wouldn't live in a place like this, would she?"

She had been under the impression that her house was smaller than this. And less frightening. Nonetheless, Sweetie Belle decided to check.

She pushed against the iron gate door. It swung open with a low, long, loud creak that almost made her tail stand up on end. Her hooves clicked cautiously against the cobblestone pathway as she approached the large estate.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, Sweetie Belle," she told herself as she neared the front door.

"This is Ms. Cheerilee we're talking about. She's not scary."

Her eyes glanced at the knocker of the door. Shaped like an upside down horseshoe, she couldn't help but think of Troubleshoes and how he always thought he had bad luck. Did Ms. Cheerilee have the same worry? It was an interesting thought, but not the right time to consider it.

Mustering up what strength she could, Sweetie Belle focused her magic on the knocker. After a few moments, she managed to bring it up an inch. At this she began to focus even more. Soon a throbbing pain entered her head and her chest felt as though it was being crushed. She tried to hold out, but the pain persisted to a point where she felt like her bones were breaking.

It was only to the point where she felt as though she was going to faint when she finally gave up. She took several moments to catch her breath before debating what to do next.

"I don't want to try that spell again," she said after some consideration.

She picked up a hoof and knocked on the wooden door. There was only silence that followed. Finally, when she was beginning to consider coming back another day, the door creaked open. Standing in the doorway, dressed as a British governess, was Ms. Cheerilee. Her smile seemed a tad unnatural, but Sweetie Belle shrugged it off. Ms. Cheerilee never had students over at her house before, so she was probably a bit nervous.

"Sweetie Belle, dear! I'm delighted that you could make it," she greeted with an overwhelming tone of joy in her voice.

The filly was taken aback at how eager her teacher sounded, but attempted to conceal her shock.

"Please come in," her teacher continued.

Tentatively, Sweetie Belle stepped into the foyer. She couldn't believe her eyes. The house was decorated in candy colors. Or was it actual candy covering the house?

"Ms. Cheerilee?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Did you decorate your house with real candy?"

The maroon mare nodded.

"Doesn't it look delightful, Sweetie Belle?" she giggled.

"Uh, I guess so."

This felt a tad discomforting to Sweetie Belle. It didn't seem like Ms. Cheerilee to have her house covered in candy.

"But aren't you worried about pest infestations?"

"Oh no! I don't have that problem."

Sweetie Belle was befuddled. There was no way she could live in such a place without even a slight infestation. Maybe Mrs. Cheerilee actually had a huge infestation. Then again, why would she ask anyone to come over if she did? The thought made Sweetie Belle uncomfortable and it made her head hurt to think about it, so she decided to turn the conversation over to the picnic.

"I-I brought the stuff you asked for," she said removing her saddle bag.

Cheerilee's eyes shone in eager anticipation.

"Wonderful! Why don't we get started? But first, have some tea."

The mare handed Sweetie Belle a small, porcelain cup filled with a light brown liquid. A scent hit Sweetie's nostrils.

"Is that....caramel I smell?" she asked.

"Yes. I made it just for you. I know how much you love sweet things."

Without hesitation, Sweetie gulped it all down.

"It's delicious. May I have some more?"

'This is working out much better than I thought,' Cheerilee thought.

"Of course."

---------------------------------------------------

Approximately ten cups later, Cheerilee knew that it had to be enough.

"May I have another cup?" Sweetie Belle asked again.

"Now, now, darling," Cheerilee scolded sweetly in her nanny voice.

"You have had enough. I'm sure that, after all that tea, you must feel very sleepy."

Sweetie's eyes began to droop down.

"So very sleepy," Cheerilee continued.

"Very...sleepy," Sweetie Belle droned.

A wave of soothing pleasure washed over Sweetie Belle. As her eyes slowly fluttered shut, she began to see herself in her mother's arms again. She was being rocked to sleep as the sound of nature entered her mind. The summer breeze, gentle and caring like the sound of her mother's voice as she sang to Sweetie Belle, brushed over her.

The tiny foal gave a small yawn.

"Ma..ma?" she asked sleepily.

The mare gave a gentle smile.

"Yes," her mother said sweetly.

"It is I. Your mother. And you are my precious, little angel."

"Mama," Sweetie said again.

"Ma---"

"Shh," her mother shushed her gently as she stroked Sweetie Belle's tiny mane.

"Sleep now, my darling. Sleep. Sleep......."

--------------------------------------------------------------

As Sweetie Belle fell completely under, Cheerilee grinned viciously. The plan wasn't going just perfectly. It was taking a direction that was even better than she expected. Sweetie Belle was much more receptive than she imagined she would be. Even so the plan wasn't complete.

There was no time to waste. Even in her state of consciousness, Sweetie would need time to learn.

"After all," Cheerilee told herself.

"Her true identity won't set in right away."

Cheerilee picked up Sweetie's entranced being and carried her to the lab to begin stage 2.

Author's Note:

Finally! It took me quite a while to finish this.

I'm not sure if I should unveil the process now or I should wait until her last subject.

Let me know what you guys think.