• Published 9th May 2015
  • 2,496 Views, 128 Comments

A New Dimension, A New Threat - ZeroChill



After Arceus's exodus, a pair of scientist twins and their allies find themselves stranded in an alien dimension as Pokemon. Uniting with the residents of a futuristic Equestria, they shall tackle a new threat.

  • ...
18
 128
 2,496

PreviousChapters Next
Dimensional Intrusions pt. 3

Rundas, Boreas, Crescent Radiance and Subterra Shock landed upon the shores of the Terraformed Wilderness. Rundas is adorned in a jet black suit made of rubber that stretched down from his neck and down to his ankles and wrists. Over his right breast is the badge of Neo Canterlot. He looked down on his suit and smiled.

“So, how do I look in this?” He asked with.

Subterra Shock sighed and rolled his eyes.

“For the thirteenth time, I said that it looks good on you. Why are you so obsessed with that uniform anyways?” He asked.

“Because it’s new? It’s one of those things you just have to put up with until I recognize it as an everyday object three days later.” Rundas responded.

Crescent Radiance rolled her eyes and let out a wide yawn.

“Rundas, I didn’t take these day missions from Council Lady Luna so that I can hear you brag about your uniform. I happened to tag along to make sure you wouldn’t do something stupid to hurt yourself. Besides, I would honestly rather stay in my home and sleep the day away.” She stated.

Rundas chuckled and pointed to himself.

“Me? Hurt myself? No, sorry, you got me mixed up with Subterra Shock here.”

“Hey! I resent that!” Subterra Shock shouted.

Boreas cracked a smile. Her mouth wiggled in a fashion where she wanted to laugh. She tapped her right pectoral fin on the sand in a specific pattern of numbers. Rundas grimaced and a red blush came upon his face.

“P-please don’t bring that up, Boreas.”

“Bring what up?” Crescent Radiance asked with a tone steeped in curiosity.

“Not telling you!”

Boreas grinned with her eyes narrowed in smugness. She closed them and unleashed a series of taps along the ground with her pectoral fin.

“So you’re saying that Rundas still wets the bed?” Subterra Shock asked with a joking tone.

The blush on Rundas’s face lit up with the shine of Christmas lights. He waved his claws to the left and right.

“No! No I don’t wet the bed!” He shouted with his claws held in front of him in a defensive stance.

“I was only joking. But, with how you acted there, I have to ask; do you still wet the bed?”

“It’s a medical condition, alright?! I don’t understand why Miss Blabberflipper had to keep saying that!”

Boreas looked away from Rundas and smiled with an imaginary halo over her head. Rundas groaned and planted the palm of his claws in his face.

A Weavile with the bladder control of a newly-hatched Sneasal? Pathetic.” A voice echoed from nowhere.

Rundas flashed his teeth and turned towards the direction of the voice.

“You better show yourself or else I’ll force you to show yourself.”

You mean like this?

A Weavile emerged from Boreas’s shadow. Crescent Radiance and Subterra Shock leaped back with their mouths dropped in shock.

“How did that get there?!” Subterra Shock shouted.

Rundas examined the Weavile before him and noticed the feathers inside of the ears being shorter than his.

“I see you are a female. What’s a cool chick like yourself doing out in the middle of nowhere?” Rundas asked with a smooth voice. He stretched out his arms and wrapped them around the Weavile’s shoulders

The Weavile curled her right nails and socked them across Rundas’s face. The wind was knocked out of Rundas’s lungs and he fell onto the ground.

Try to hit on me again and I’ll make it impossible for you to breed, got it?” She asked in a deadpan tone. “Anyways, my name is Reine. I happened to wander outside of the nearby city so that I can have a feel for my surroundings. What are your names?

“R-Rundas.” Getting up from the ground, Rundas responded. “And I got it. Geez, have a little fun with it at least.”

What reason is there with having ‘fun’ when I am being harassed by a male Weavile in the middle of an unknown world?! I see no sort of enjoyment factor in that.” Reine responded.

Rundas scoffed and flipped his nails.

“Geez, take a chill pill girl. You only live once and you got to have fun with it.” He reasoned.

Reine held her nails up to her face and shot a cold glare towards Rundas’s direction.

I’m being serious about that threat I made earlier. I know very well how to castrate a member of my own species. If you value your testes, then I suggest you stop trying to come at me with that approach.” She threatened.

Subterra Shock looked upon Rundas’s face, which lost its black color and his cool composure fell into a shaking mess.

“It seems like Rundas has finally met his match.” Subterra Shock said with a gleeful smile on his face. “I wish I could understand what this Pokémon is saying so that I can relish within the burns she is giving to him.”

“S-shut up, Subterra Shock! Nobody asked for your commentary!” Rundas shouted.

“I want to hear more on Subterra Shock’s commentary with how you are failing with a female. It’s kind of a breath of fresh air to see you finally having your wit being destroyed by someone else.” Crescent Radiance chimed in.

“Not you too, Crescent Radiance!”

Boreas let out an open-mouth grin and tapped her pectoral fin on the ground in a series of numbers. Reine’s eyes widened from the sounds that reached her ears.

Oh my! Aren’t you a bit bold with your taps?” She asked.

“Wait, you can understand what Boreas is saying?” Rundas questioned.

Of course. I’ve learned some Morse code back in my world. She said that it’s fun seeing you try to reach first base only to strike out with your cockiness.” Reine responded.

Rundas glared at Boreas with narrowed eyes. He let out a sigh and shook his head.

“Let’s just go back to Neo Canterlot to make a direct report to Council Lady Luna. Right now, it feels like ‘Everybody Pick on Rundas Day’ today.” He stated. He focused his attention onto Reine. “You are coming with me whether you like it or not. We’re going to get you a translator so that you’ll be able to speak to the natives.”

Reine shrugged her shoulders.

Fine by me. I was looking for a way to communicate with some of these Equusians.


Rundas, Boreas, Crescent Radiance, Subterra Shock and Reine traveled across the grassland that sprawled before their eyes. The patches of grass extended to the size of small towers. Rundas sliced through the thick grass with his claws. Cutting through the grass, Rundas felt his claws swiped against flesh. The group heard a loud roar.

Who dares attack me?!

A large Krookodile emerged from the grass. He stared at Rundas with fiery eyes. A low growl emanated from his voice. Rundas raised his right eye and crossed his arms.

“Hey! You aren’t Gnasher. Who are you?” He asked with an annoyed tone.

And I could say that you aren’t Reine! Who are you?!” The Krookodile responded back.

Reine shook her head and smacked her face with the palm of her right upper paw.

Enough, Valet. They’re ‘friends’.” She said.

Reine? What are you doing hanging out with these losers?” Valet responded.

“Ummm, loser? You should look in a mirror. I’m not the one creeping around behind bushes of grass like some pedophile.” Rundas retorted.

Shut the hell up. You’re lucky that Reine is with you guys.” Valet stated.

“Or what? You would beat us in? I’d like to see you try.”

Crescent Radiance and Subterra Shock both wielded uneasy and gritted frowns. Crescent Radiance let out a hushing noise and moved her right front hoof over her mouth.

“Rundas! You better shut up. This guy is much bigger than us!” She said.

“Yeah? Well we got Boreas on our side. She’s tough and bigger than this Krookodile-wannabe loser over here.”

Rundas looked over his shoulder and noticed the absence of Boreas’s form. His cocky and aloof grin faltered away into a frown of fear. He looked into Valet’s eyes, whose arms are crossed and right foot planted into the ground.

So I’m a Krookodile-wannabe loser, eh? Are you sure I couldn’t rough up this guy and his friends even a little, Reine?

He tried hitting on me and he’s acting like he’s the alpha male of all Sneasals and Weaviles. As much as I want you to hurt him, I’m afraid I cannot allow you to do so. He’s important to our current objective.” Reine responded.

Valet let out a huff and dropped his stance.

Fine. But let me know if he starts making you feel uncomfortable again. I’ll straighten this guy out to the point where he’ll learn how to treat a woman in a proper fashion.

Subterra Shock took notice of Valet turning towards the direction they were headed.

“He’s not going to fight us?” He asked with a voice stunned with surprise.

“Reine and Valet here are apparently teammates. She restricted Valet from hurting us until they get some information.” Rundas explained.

“Speaking of information, where did Boreas go?” Crescent Radiance asked.

Boreas popped her head out of one of the shrubs and glanced at the group before her. With a sense of security in the air, she motioned herself out of the grass and approached the group.

“Why’d you wimp out when I needed you most, Boreas? I thought we were a team!” Rundas shouted.

Boreas shuddered under the overwhelming stare given to her by Valet. Valet narrowed his eyes and pointed towards Boreas.

And you say she’s tough? She looks like nothing more than a giant, tasty snack for me to devour.” He said.

“She’s tougher than you can imagine! She survived through countless abuse to the point where she was rendered mute. I rescued her in my ranger years and we were inseparable ever since. So the next time you talk about my partner that way, I’ll make sure to bury you within an icy tomb!” Rundas shouted.

Valet stopped talking and flicked his right front nails.

Feh. It’s useless to argue. We should just go now.

Reine stood in place and examined the fiery determination within Rundas’s voice. The group walked before her eyes. She frowned, narrowed her eyes and looked down to the ground.

So he was a ranger? Where was someone like him when I needed a ranger most?” She said to herself.


The group arrived onto the outside of the walled city. Rundas stretched out his arms and yawned. He looked upon Reine and cracked a devilish smirk. He sidestepped to her side and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

“So are you sure that you don’t feel anything for me? You know, I can please you in ways you can only imagine.” He stated.

You must not value your organes génitaux if you are very free with how you speak. Need I remind you that Valet and I can maul you at any time?” Curling her nails inwards, Reine responded.

“I know, but I’m not exactly used to my newfound sexuality. It feels weird to feel like this for a Pokémon and others.”

You are confusing me, Rundas. Do you mean to tell me that you aren’t always attracted to other Pokémon?

“That’s exactly what I’m saying. I was a human before coming into this world, and I was only a Casanova towards other human women. I don’t know why, but I can detect a very nice scent coming from you. I can’t explain it, but it is intoxicating and I have to have more of it.” Rundas explained.

So you were a human then? I can see why you must not be used to the pheromones that females produce then. Still, that doesn’t excuse you for being such a dog around me.” Reine stated.

Rundas held up his claws and looked away from Rein.

“Guilty as charged. I promise that I won’t further my own advances on you.”

Subterra Shock looked onto Rundas and cracked a heartfelt grin. He bumped his right shoulder into Rundas’s left shoulder.

“Seems like your advances with the ladies are getting better.” He said with a wink of his right eye.

“Nothing like that, Subterra Shock. Reine’s obviously hurt by something and I want to know what it is.” Rundas whispered back.

A bipedal figure emerged from the shadows of the walled city. Closer inspection of the figure revealed an orange lizard with a red Mohawk. Around his neck is a yellow hood attached to his skin. Around his legs is yellow skin that sagged to the point where he held them by their sides. Reine and Valet approached the creature and with a casual step.

So did you find any information regarding our current circumstances?” He asked.

Nope, but we found fellow Pokémon and aliens here who can lead us to some answers, Roi.” Reine responded.

Roi let out an unsavory fit of laughter.

You definitely found some good ones alright.

They also claim that they can give us the ability to speak with the natives of this world.

Shouldn’t As be with you, Roi? Where is she?” Valet asked.

She’s doing some spying within some fortified area. I trust her completely with finding information there.” Roi responded. “Anyways, I’ll speak with this Weavile here.

He walked towards Rundas and extended his right hand towards him. Rundas leered towards Roi’s direction and shook his hand with his right claws.

“So, you are a Scrafty. It appears that these two answer to you.”

It’s only natural since I am the King suit of the Spades here. We are involved in a mercenary group known as the Royal Flush Gang and we happen to be facing a dilemma involving being warped out of our home world.” Roi explained.

“You have the shadiness of a troublemaker, but you don’t seem to have malicious intent right now. I could tell you everything you need to know, from the world you are in and down to the situation you are faced with.”

It’s nice to have a mediator with the information I desire. So tell me; where exactly are we?

“This world is known as Equus. You are just outside of the final place of civilization known as Neo Canterlot.” Rundas told.

Final place of civilization, eh? I would want to know more about the circumstances at a later time. Right now, my desire for knowledge has been sated through this information.” Roi stated.

“So, why don’t you and your group come with us back into the city? We’ll be happy to give you some translation bracelets.” Rundas requested.

Would this city even allow for mercenaries to come in? I mean, we have been in some settlements that are… less than fond of our kind.” Roi asked with an uneasy shrug of his shoulders.

“You’re talking to someone who gave a ‘meaningful’ farewell to the rangers and does bounty hunting for a living. If the city can accept someone like me, then I’m sure they can accept someone like you.”

Through the conversation the two Dark-type Pokémon shared, Valet flashed a smile and revealed three triangle-shaped gaps in his mouth. Subterra Shock smirked and pointed at him.

“Did you lose a fight there buddy? You got your teeth knocked out!” He called out.

Crescent Radiance bumped her left shoulder into Subterra Shock’s right shoulder and flashed a cold stare towards his direction.

“Are you trying to get yourself killed?!” She shouted in a hushed tone.

“You can’t tell me that looks out of place on him.” Subterra Shock justified.

Yeah? I don’t think you place much value in your life if you want to insult my broken-off teeth.” Valet responded.

“Ummm… what did he say?”

Valet cracked the bones in his fingers and pointed towards Subterra Shock. Subterra Shock shuddered underneath the overbearing glare from Valet.

You’re dead meat!


A purple and yellow leopard whose body is speckled with yellow rosettes crept through the halls of H.O.R.S.E. with silent footsteps. Her sickle-shaped tail hung close to her yellow-furred legs and minimized her height. With her green eyes masked behind a pink membrane, she detected a door down the hallway. Her pink nose detected a hypnotic scent of herbs in the air.

Is that… catnip?!” She whispered to herself.

She rushed out of her shadows and ran towards the door. The door slid open, revealing a dark room the size of a closet and two bags of catnip on the ground. A devilish grin crept onto her face.

I’m sure that nobody would mind me playing with this catnip.

Mono turned around the corner of the hallway with his eyes widened in panic. His mouth let out an open frown.

“What’s that noise?!” With his ears twitching, he asked.

Sounds of ruffling are heard from behind the closet door. He tightened the grip on his gauntlet and approached the door with silent steps. Behind the door, Mono’s eyes detected the leopard-like creature on her back clawing and biting through the bag in her grasp.

“Is that a Liepard? Here? How?” He asked himself.

The Liepard stopped playing with the bag of catnip and eyed the Pokémon in her presence. She rolled onto her side and flashed a sly smile. She extended her right front leg and wiggled her paw with a hypnotic stare. Mono’s nerves eased and let his body approached the Liepard.

“So… umm… who are you and what are you doing here?” He asked with a nervous tone.

The Liepard stood up from the ground and approached Mono. She wrapped her tail around Mono and she leaned towards his left ear.

“You may call me As. My purpose here is nothing of your concern.” As responded with a sultry voice.

She dropped her grip on Mono and spun him around. She placed her right front paw on his head after one rotation, stopping him. She walked around him and eyed his details; her eyes picked upon his silky fur, his bushy tails, his emerald eyes that flashed with a hypnotic resonance and some definition of muscle underneath his suit.

“W-what are you doing?” With a red blush appearing on his face, Mono stuttered out.

As walked towards the area on the floor where she lied down upon and dropped her upper body down to the ground. She stretched out her long body and wiggled her hips with a mesmerizing rhythm. She narrowed her eyes and flashed a sly smile.

Mono felt his body drawing in towards As against his own will. His mind fought against the attractions and charms of the seductive Liepard, but his will succumbed to his body’s carnal cravings. He walked towards As’s left front paw and lifted it with his upper paws. He kissed it with a passionate force.

My, you were not hard to attract at all.” As stated with a sultry tone.

“Believe me; I am very hard right now.” Mono stated with a despondent tone and hearts over his eyes.

Yes, that is fine and all. Will you give me the information that I will seek? I promise that I will make it worth your time.” Rubbing the right cheek of Mono’s face at a slow speed with her right front leg, As asked.

Mono nodded with an absent state of mind. Mono lied beside As and put his head down next to her chest. As smirked with a sinister chuckle and stroked the white fluff on Mono’s head with the end of her tail.

“Mono? Did you run down this way?” Sophia asked.

As’s façade dropped into surprise. She looked outside and eyed Sophia, whose head leered towards every conceivable direction. Sophia looked into the open closet. Her jaw dropped to the ground and a horrified gasp crawled its way out of her voice box.

“Mono! What are you doing with that hussy?!” She shouted.

Mono snapped out of his trance and looked towards Sophia. He looked to his right and saw himself lying with As. His eyes widened in panic and he shook his upper front paws with an erratic motion.

“Sophia! This isn’t what it looks like! I can explain, I swear!”

Sophia scowled and stomped her way into the closet. The tension in the air thickened to custard consistency.

“You can explain, huh? I would love to how you can explain why you are lying down in a romantic position with a female Liepard ready to engage in sexual behaviors with her!”

Ummm, jealous much?” As asked.

“Oh, I’m not jealous at all. This is my boyfriend you are with. You just waltz in here and take him with your wily charms without even getting to understand him!” Sophia shouted.

Believe me; I understand him much more than you can. How else was I able to attract him to me?

“Because you are a seductive hussy who is miserable with her own life so she has to go out of her own way to make the lives of others miserable to compensate for her lack of happiness.” Sophia retorted.

As gritted her teeth and flashed a dark leer towards Sophia. She stood up from the ground and leaned her face into Sophia’s face.

Say that again if you dare. I can’t promise that you’ll be alive after you say that.” She threatened.

“Alright. You are a seductive hussy who is miserable with her own li-“As swiped at Sophia’s face mid-sentence and drew some blood. Sophia brought her right front paw to her face and touched the drop of blood from her face. “So that’s the game you want to play?”

With his nerves frizzling from the encounter, Mono ran from the area with quick steps. All he heard was the ignition of a Moonblast and an explosion from the closet.

Author's Note:

The introductions for the Spades are set, and now the motions of battle are in way. Also, I'll give V-Oblivion his credit here for allowing Stag Prince to have me use these characters. They are quite fun to write.

PreviousChapters Next