• Published 9th May 2015
  • 2,488 Views, 128 Comments

A New Dimension, A New Threat - ZeroChill



After Arceus's exodus, a pair of scientist twins and their allies find themselves stranded in an alien dimension as Pokemon. Uniting with the residents of a futuristic Equestria, they shall tackle a new threat.

  • ...
18
 128
 2,488

PreviousChapters Next
Into Everfree

Spitfire sat in her seat, sipping at a steaming cup of coffee. Her half-lidded eyes looked upon the sun rising over Neo Canterlot’s pink sky. She let out a hearty sigh.

“Nothing like watching the sun rise with a cup of joe in my hand.” She said, taking a generous sip out of her mug.

Sonars pulsed within the electronic map embedded within the table. Within the rings of the radar, two dots revealed themselves within the south of the Terraformed Wilderness continent. Spitfire’s right ear shot up, listening to the pinging sound of the radar.

“It seems like the radar detected some foreign energy out near the Everfree Forest. I could call the squad up right now… or I can wait after H.O.R.S.E. is officially open for the day.”


Fluttershy hovered into the Pokémon Squad’s room with a rifle and a blue rectangle on it hoisted upon her back. She flipped the lights in the room on and flew towards a wired bench. She placed her rifle onto the table in front of her and lifted away parts of the weapon.

“S’up, Flutters?” Gnasher asked, entering the room with her claw being waved.

“Oh! Hello, Gnasher. I didn’t expect you to be up so early.”

“I know, but I was going to go to the training grounds to try this new claw first. Always wanted to use Crush Claw. What are you doing here so early?”

“I’m just making sure that my weapon is calibrated and that the healing charm on it is functional. Twilight gave me a good idea about augmenting my weapon with one so that I can give immediate healing aid during battle.” Fluttershy explained.

“Hello, everyone.” Jasmine stated, floating into the room with Custard by her side. “If you are wondering why I am here so early, I thought I should focus some more on redesigning this drab room.”

“I’m here to help since I broke a plate by accident.” Custard said, holding the Solar Cannon in his right hand.

Spitfire walked past the hallway, peeping her eyes in the room. She scanned the room and a frown of confusion stretched across her face.

“I didn’t expect you all to be here so early. Where’s everyone else?”

“They must probably still be sleeping. We needed to do some early morning stuff.” Jasmine responded.

“Well, this is somewhat convenient. My scanners detected two Pokémon within the Everfree Forest area.” With a smile, Spitfire said.

“Shouldn’t we gather up the rest of our allies then?” Fluttershy asked.

“There is no time. What we have in this room is enough.”

The group of four glanced at each other and then looked into Spitfire’s eyes.

“So you mean you’ll accompany us on this mission, Spitfire?” Gnasher asked.

“I’ve been out of the action for a while since the invasion. I’ve been craving for some combat.” With an enthusiastic huff, Spitfire said.

“I’m sure that with you by our side, we would do twice as well with our objectives.”

“You know it, Fluttershy. Also, how is your memory on the Everfree Forest?”

“Still as good as the day I stepped in there.” Fluttershy answered.

“Perfect. I say we leave as soon as possible.” Spitfire declared. “Also, Custard, do you mind if I use your Solar Cannon for this mission? I left my cannons back in my office.”

Custard handed the Solar Cannon over to Spitfire with an enthusiastic smile on his face.

“Not a problem.”


A tall and bipedal stoat with a lilac torso, purple legs and a purple stripe around his waist sprinted across the forest ground with red berries within his whip-like arms. He turned his head, glancing at the wooden wolves approaching from his back with his red eyes. He leaped off of the ground, kicking off of the trees using his powerful clawed feet. The wolves clambered onto the tree and began leaping off of branches. The creature narrowed his eyes and grunted.

Blasted wolves! That’s the second time they’ve tried attacking me today.” He cursed underneath his breath. He turned around on top of the tree branch, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. “As much as I would hate to do so, I have to dispatch these creatures.

He leaped towards the creatures and extended his clawed right paw out. He struck the head of one of the Timberwolves, his palm whirring with a radiant flash. A beam shot out of it, forcing the beast downwards and allowing him to vault off the blow.

Seeing another Timberwolf nearby, he dives towards its direction and slammed his feet against its back. He descended onto the forest floor with agile grace, sprinting away with the berries in hand. He sighed a breath of relief, looking back and seeing that the Timberwolves had disappeared.


A quadruped with pale cream-colored fur and pink ears, feet and tail sat within the clearing of the dark forest. Her white and pink bows on the base of her neck and ear each had two pale cream ribbons that stretched around her body, ending off with pink and blue colors. Her large azure eyes were lidded and a frustrated frown plastered upon her face. The bipedal stoat emerged from the bushes carrying berries in his hands.

I’m sorry I was late, Sophia. I had a bit of a run-in with those wooden wolves again.

Fei, it isn’t any fun just sitting around here waiting if you would make it here alive or not. Maybe I should recon and bring back today’s food next time.” Sophia responded. “I know that you are a Mienshao and everything, but you can’t handle everything on your own.”

I care for you too much to bring you out into danger, Sophia.” Fei stated.

There you go again thinking that I’m just some helpless damsel, Fei. Don’t forget that it was I who defended you all those years we were together considering you absolutely hate fighting.

Fei glanced away from Sophia, frowning with half-lidded eyes.

I know, Sophia. I shouldn’t think any lowly of you, my best friend.” He stated, dropping the berries onto the ground.

Sophia picked up a berry with her mouth and tore it apart between her fangs. Its red juices, skin and flesh slithered down her throat.

Well, whatever these berries are, they sure are delicious! Where do you find them, Fei?

Around some of those wolves made of wood. They seem to guard these berries as if they are valuable.” Fei responded.

And you wonder why you have Timberwolves chasing after you? That just gives me more reason to come along on your gathering expeditions.

Sophia shook her head and devoured another berry in silence.

You’re right, Sophia. I should bring you with me next time when I am looking for food. Besides, there are predators that can attack you at camp.

Capable of defending myself, remember?

Fei closed his mouth, his eyes widened in a panic.

R-right.


Spitfire, Fluttershy, Gnasher, Custard and Jasmine closed in on the mouth of the thick-wooded forest. Several patches of blue flowers grew on the nearby grass.

“Those flowers look absolutely lovely.” Jasmine noted, hovering her way over to a patch.

Spitfire dashed in front of Jasmine, blocking her off from the flowers before her by sitting down. She nodded and held her right front hoof high.

“Not going to happen, Jasmine. These flowers are known as Poison Jokes. Touching one causes the flower to pull a prank on you. By prank, I mean distort your body with a random effect. Some are benign, some are lethal, but they are all annoying.”

“I didn’t know a flower can do that to you.” Jasmine said, placing her right hand onto her beak.

“So Flutters, what kinds of things should do we have to know about the Everfree Forest?” Gnasher asked.

“Many things, actually. Even with the current state of the world, the chaotic magic that melds the forest together makes it one of the very few landmarks to have been unaffected by the terraforming. As such, there are still some original native Equusian animals that lurk only in this forest. Timberwolves and Cockatrices are among them.” Fluttershy explained.

“Those sound like Pokémon.” Custard interjected.

“They aren’t. But, just keep your guard up. These creatures are still very dangerous.”

From the top of a nearby tree, a green serpent with the head of a rooster leaped out towards the group. It let out a hissing noise.

“I’m guessing this is a cockatrice? Doesn’t look threatening.” Gnasher commented.

“Just don’t look into its eyes. Doing so will turn you into stone.” Fluttershy stated.

Gnasher’s weapon flashed with a blue-white light. She dashed forward, slashing the cockatrice across its chest. The cockatrice yelped with a loud scream. Its right eye twitched in pain. It flew away. Gnasher smiled and pumped her right arm downwards.

“The Crush Claw is awesome! Did you see how that cockatrice fled after I swiped it?” She stated.

“Yes, yes, it was cool. But, we still have a mission to complete.” Spitfire stated, taking her steps into the forest.


Fei and Sophia traveled along the plush grasses of the forest, eyeing the dark and twisted shapes of the trees before them. Fei’s nerves constricted his body, forming a physical cage that prevented him from speeding forward.

Sophia, are you sure you know where you are going? This area doesn’t look too familiar.

Of course I know where I’m going. Going into an unfamiliar part means that we are making some progress of getting out of it, right?” Sophia responded.

I guess so. But maybe we should be extremely cautious. This forest has some very unusual creatures and specimens within its wood. Who knows what other creatures we will run into?

A twist of fate spun through Fei’s words, where a hut within a tree was spotted from the distance. Fei and Sophia glanced at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

How anyone can live in here is beyond what I can believe.

You lived a cushioned life, Sophia. It is possible to live here. Heck, we’ve been living in these woods for Arceus knows how long.

Sophia rolled her eyes at Fei’s comment and let out an annoyed sigh.

Let’s just go inside, Fei.

The duo approached the tree, looking at the dark bark and oval window upon it. A wood-crafted door opened in front of the two, revealing a black and gray-coated zebra mare with golden rings around her right front leg and neck. Her Mohawk and her tail brought out a primordial vibe from her, which emanated further from her deep blue eyes.

“Two strange creatures before my eyes. Was my information on this forest all lies?” She questioned.

Ummm, Fei… she rhymed.” Shying her head away with a nervous frown, Sophia stated.

She doesn’t seem hostile. We should probably ask for her help.” Fei responded.

“You two communicate through unusual phonics. Luckily, we can communicate using one of my tonics. You two seem much friendlier than the creatures of the Everfree, so conversing with you could be a treat for me.” The zebra responded, walking into the hut and leaving her door open.

Fei and Sophia peeped their heads inside, seeing a circular-shaped room with carved masks, charms, plants and potions along the walls and shelves on the wall. At the center of the room was a black cauldron, bubbling with a green liquid inside.

The zebra took a ladle from the cauldron and poured the solution into two crude bowls. Fei and Sophia looked at the potion with teeth clenched in uncertainty. Fei picked up his bowl and tilted it, allowing the liquid to seep down into his throat.

Sophia placed her nose next to the liquid, sniffing it. A bitter aroma wafted around her nose. She smiled, pressing on the edge of the bowl and bringing her mouth underneath the flowing liquid.

“Wow, that’s much tastier than I imagine it to be!” Sophia stated, smacking her lips.

“It is alright. Not the best thing in the world, but not the worst thing either.”

“It seems that my special recipe was a success, as it brought out your language that was repressed. Zecora is what I am called, and the Everfree is where you two are walled.” Zecora explained, grinning at the two.

“My name is Fei, and this is my partner Sophia.”

“Hi!” Sophia responded, waving her right front leg.

“What is the Everfree, and why are we even here?” Fei asked, sitting down on his knees.

“This forest is enchanted by a chaotic force. Over time, the magic gets worse. There are many dangerous creatures lurking around here. As for your appearance, consult another mystic seer.” Zecora flatly responded.

“Well, isn’t that rude of her?” Sophia asked with her head tilted and her right eye raised.

“Rude I may be, your plight is what I can see. You two need help in your path, lest you invoke this forest’s wrath. I can help you leave these woods, but be prepared for what lies beyond if you should.” With a half-hearted tone, Zecora suggested.

“What does lie beyond?” Fei questioned.

Zecora walked towards the window with a frown on her face.

“A land changed by the nature of an intergalactic war. It shook the very world to its core. I am the last of my kind, and this has kept me disturbed in mind.”

Fei narrowed his eyes and bit his bottom lip with a force hard enough to feel the sting of his incisors.

“What you are saying is that if we leave this forest, we’re only going to be swept up in a war we have no intention of fighting?”

Zecora stood staring out at the window, giving a solemn nod from her head.

“It seems you hate violence such as I. But, do you truly wish to say to your friends goodbye?”

“Wait, our friends are here?!” Sophia shouted.

“Not in the Everfree, but spread across this massive world. Your role here will surely be unfurled. You must unite with your friends if you want to survive. Even if you hate fighting, surely they will be your drive.”

Zecora’s words struck Fei’s heart with a storm of needles. He remained silent for several seconds.

“If I am in this forest, I still have to fight to survive. If I am out of it, I still must fight to survive. While I do not like both options, I would rather fight alongside my friends than without them.”

Zecora turned around, feeling a warm light inside of her that brought out her smile.

“I am glad you feel that way, Sophia and Fei. Your dedication to friendship brightened my day. We can leave at any time, but preferably after this rhyme.”

Sophia shrugged her shoulders.

“Well, you do like to rhyme. Is there a time when you don’t rhyme?”

“No, so…” Zecora stated, pointing her hoof towards the door. “We shall leave immediately. Let us make haste conveniently.”


Spitfire, Fluttershy, Jasmine, Gnasher and Custard stood with their backs facing each other, staring down at the horde of Timberwolves around them. Spitfire aimed the Solar Cannon at one of the Timberwolves. Its barrel whirred with a yellow light, turning into a beam that struck the timberwolf. She smiled, eyeing the scorch mark on the timberwolf’s right shoulder. The timberwolf leapt out towards her. She flew out of its attack path with her heart beating out of her chest.

“The timberwolf should be downed by that. How did it not destroy it?!”

“If I had a guess, these timberwolves are all Grass-types in stature. Grass-type moves aren’t very effective against Grass-type Pokémon.” Custard explained.

“Now you tell me.” Spitfire stated, diving down towards the offending timberwolf and splitting its head open with her right hind leg.

Gnasher dashed up towards a timberwolf and clamped her jaws on its neck. Her fangs caught on fire, burning the timberwolf. All what echoed from the burning ashes was a horrid yelp for pain. She eyed the other timberwolves around her.

“Who’s next?!” She threatened, looking upon all the timberwolves. The timberwolves looked at each other with dull expressions in their glowing eyes. All of the timberwolves leaped onto Gnasher, biting several parts of her body. She squirmed. “A little help would be nice now!”

Fluttershy aimed her rifle at the timberwolf biting her neck. A small round dug into its chest and forced it to drop its grip. She fired another round towards the timberwolf on her tail, which dropped it onto the ground.

A glob of green energy grew on Jasmine’s right arm. She fired the orb towards the timberwolf on Gnasher’s arm, detonating. The impact forced the timberwolf away from Gnasher and knocked it into a nearby tree.

Custard eyed the downed timberwolf with a dark glint in his eyes. He opened his maw and breathed a flamethrower onto the creature, roasting it and the wood behind it. He looked at the other timberwolves, which sat down on the ground and whimpered.

“I suggest you all leave… now!”

At Custard’s beckon, the timberwolves spread away from the area and into the thick of the woods. Jasmine hovered towards Gnasher with her lips curved into an apologetic frown.

“I’m sorry if that was a bit unexpected, Gnasher. But I had to do something about that dreadful timberwolf biting your arm.” She said, examining the scorch mark on Gnasher’s left arm.

“Eh, no biggie. I’ve had worse.”

Fluttershy touched the charm on her rifle, covering it with a sparkling light. She aimed it towards Gnasher and fired a white and radiant bullet into her. Gnasher’s wounds had their flesh regenerated.

“How does that feel, Gnasher?” She asked.

“It feels good, Flutters. Much appreciated.” Gnasher responded, smiling with a grin on her snout.

“I’m glad you feel better, Gnasher. We should look deeper into this forest to see if your friends are close by.”

“I agree with Fluttershy. Let us make haste before we lose the signal.” Spitfire commanded, taking the next steps forward into the unknown thicket.


The image of a moon appeared behind Sophia, bathing her in its luminescent life. From her mouth, she fired a pink sphere at one of the five towering draconic heads before her. The hydra reeled backwards from the strike.

Fei, seeing one of the heads lower itself, leaped onto its head and ran down its back. He leaped off of back and turned around, holding his arms behind them and his hands perpendicular to each other. A blue sphere of energy built up within the combined palm. He fired at the base of the five heads.

The hydra screeched, turning towards Fei. The five heads opened their maws, breathing out a blue and orange flame towards his direction. The flames scorched his fur and brought the sensation of a thousand needles poking into every individual muscle in his body.

He landed on the ground on his back, grimacing from the shock on his body. The hydra glared down upon him with its fangs drooling. Zecora tilted her sight towards Sophia.

“You must help out your partner, Sophia, lest he be fried like a rhea! I shall distract the behemoth with some brews I have while you tend to Fei’s paralyzed calves.”

“But, that means I have to leave you alone. I can’t let you fight that thing alone!” Sophia shouted.

“I survived against worse encounters. Life cannot get any browner. Now assist your friend, or all of us will meet our end!”

She took a glass bottle containing a green and bubbling liquid from her backpack and chucked it at the hydra. The glass shattered upon impact, spilling its contents all over the scales of the area. Its scales fell off of its skin, melting into the goop. The hydra turned around seeing red, directing its vision towards Zecora.

Sophia sprinted towards Fei, whose chest was scorched by the hydra’s flames. She lifted Fei onto her back and sprinted away from the scene. Zecora looked towards the duo’s direction, smiling. She faced the hydra before her, standing her ground with a stone-wall stance.

“You stand before me beast, but I shall not be your feast!” She shouted, diving towards the hydra.


A set of bushes rustled near the group of H.O.R.S.E. operatives in the dirt path along the forest. They stopped, standing their guard and staring at the shrubbery with the readiness to act. Sophia jumped out of the bush along with a paralyzed Fei on her back. She looked back, seeing the doldrums of inactivity behind her. She sighed, setting Fei on the ground nearby.

“You should be okay here, Fei. Let your nerves recover and we can escape the forest.”

“…Sophia?” Custard asked, tilting his head in confusion.

Sophia looked behind her, grinning at the sight before her.

“Jasmine! Custard! Gnasher! What are you all doing here? And… who are the other two with you?”

“Well aren’t you adorable? You look like some mix between a cat, dog and fox. My name is Fluttershy, a field researcher and marksman-in-training from H.O.R.S.E.” Fluttershy introduced, forcing the urge to squee within the walls of her heart.

“And my name is Spitfire, commander of H.O.R.S.E. We are here to bring with us two Pokémon in the Everfree Forest. Considering you and your buddy there don’t look like any creatures I have seen, I will assume that you two are our objectives.” Spitfire stated.

“So this Mienshao must be Fei. It’s kind of ironic, but expected.” Jasmine said.

Fei let out a groan, struggling to get up from the ground. He opened his eyes, looking at Jasmine with curious eyes. She eyed his body, seeing the electricity pulse throughout his body.

“Jasmine, is there anything you can do to help him?” Sophia asked.

Jasmine spread her arms out and closed her eyes. A multi-colored fragrance emerged from the fluff on Jasmine’s lower body, bathing the air in a sweet and flowery scent. Fei twitched for a moment and the paralysis gripping his body subsided. He got up, using his arms as support.

“First time I was ever paralyzed. It didn’t feel good at all.”

“You get used to it after the first time, Fei.” Jasmine said. “Now, are we ready to get back home.”

“Not yet. We still have to save Zecora from that hydra.” Fei stated, grasping the scorched area of his chest. “I do not want her to die because we left her alone.”

“Zecora, as in the last zebra?” Spitfire asked, clicking her tongue. “It seems like we have no choice; our objectives for this mission have changed. We have to rescue Zecora from a rampaging hydra!”

“Yeah, but where can she be?” Gnasher asked.

“She’s not too far away from here. Just follow this path from the bushes and we could reach her in time.” Pointing to the bushes she was just in, Sophia suggested.

“Then that is where we go. Hydras tend to be very aggressive, so we should go as quickly as possible.”

With her eyes narrowed in determination, Fluttershy sprinted into the bushes with the rifle on her back. The rest of the pack nodded, following her with speeds that tore apart the wind.


Zecora was flung into a nearby tree, wincing from the scratches on her body. She looked forwards, eyeing the hydra whose body was bruised in several spots. Its roar echoed with nothing but contempt for her. Zecora closed her eyes.

“It seems that dying here is my fate. At least this means I do not have to wait. Being the last zebra truly is cruel. I would be glad to go down in a duel.”

The hydra focused beams of energy within its mouth, poising its aim towards Zecora. A bullet shot the back of its middle neck, destroying its concentration. It turned around, seeing Fluttershy with a rifle over her shoulder.

Gnasher leaped out of the bushes at a swift speed, using a Dragon Claw against the hydra’s abdomen. The heads of the hydra roared out in pain from the strike.

A Dragon Pulse, Dazzling Gleam and a Moonblast shot from beyond the bushes, fusing into a pink-purple beam that tore apart the space around it. The potent blast of energy blasted off a head of the hydra.

Sophia sprinted past the bushes and around the hydra, zipping towards Zecora’s side. She exhaled a breath of relief and put her right paw on her chest.

“Thank Arceus you are alright!”

“Why did you come back for me? I told you two to flee.” Zecora asked, grunting while getting up.

“You will not die here today, Zecora. I promise you that. I even brought help from afar.” Sophia responded.

Spitfire flew into the canopies of the trees with a direct view of the hydra from above. She dove down towards it, twisting her body into a corkscrew. She struck the hydra and bounced off of it, aiming her Solar Cannon at the beast and firing a Solarbeam towards it. She buzzed around its four heads, pestering and weakening it with each successive Solarbeam.

Fei leaped towards Zecora and hoisted her onto his back. He looked back towards her with an assuring smile.

“Do not worry, Zecora. We will help you get out of here alive.”

Zecora flashed a smile and grasped his shoulders.

“Never had I had others do this kind favor. It makes me wish to sing praises with a quaver.”

“I don’t need that, Zecora. But, I appreciate the offer.” Fei stated, sprinting out of the area.

Spitfire eyed Zecora and Fei leaving through the bushes. She smiled, flying down towards the others.

“The target is safe and secure. We leave now!” She shouted, pointing towards the bushes.


Mono, Lith, Rondo and Stereo walked into their room at H.O.R.S.E., gazing around with their heads tilted in confusion.

“Ummm… where is everyone?” Rondo asked.

“I don’t know. Nobody mentioned something about everyone else being tardy. Did I miss anything?” Mono asked.

Einstein floated into the room, gazing at the Pokémon inside with a wide grin on his face.

“Oh? Didn’t you get the memo from Spitfire? Everyone else in the squad and her went out to do a mission to bring back two of our friends.” He explained.

“Wait, when did she give us the memo?” Lith asked.

“Well, I was doing my morning rounds around the lab and I happened to see Spitfire and the others rush down the halls. She told me to tell you guys this when you got here.”

“Thanks for the exposition, but it looks like there is more on your mind if you were just randomly hanging around the hallway.” Stereo commented.

Einstein rolled his eyes, keeping the large grin on his face.

“Well… if you must know, I took the liberty of progressing the genome research project Twilight Sparkle and Mono were working on. I’m almost finished with making two gauntlets containing the elemental pledge moves for Mono and Lith. You can thank me later.”

Shutting his eyes with a soft smile, he floated out of the room and bumped his body to a cheery rhythm.

“So our comrades are in a mission? I guess that it must have been urgent business.” Rondo said, descending upon the ground and folding in his wings.

“This area must be very dangerous then. I just hope they are safe.” Lith stated.

“Do not worry, Lith; we are safe.” Custard announced, stepping his way into the room.

Lith smiled and ran towards Custard, embracing him with both of her paws. Custard kneeled down onto his knees and hugged Lith back. Lith separated from Custard and an angry scowl formed on her face.

“You had me so worried, Custard! I would love if you have taken some of the time to warn me that you would leave. I don’t want to see you being hurt.” Lith scolded.

“I’m… I’m not a little Goomy anymore, Lith. You don’t need to protect me or treat me like one.”

“I know, Custard. You’ve grown to be such a fine Goodra and I don’t need to worry about where you are. But, can I really help it since I’ve raised you from an egg?”

“Wait, so if you are here, then that means you completed the mission?” Mono asked.

“Yep. And, you two would be surprised about who we found!”

Custard stepped out of the doorway. Fei and Sophia walked into the room, looking at the space and furnishings within. Around Fei’s left wrist and Sophia’s front right ankle were two translation bracelets.

“Sophia… is that you?!” Mono asked with a grin forming on his face.

Sophia smiled, walking up to him.

“I know that voice anywhere, Mono. I was always wondering where you were!” She stated, embracing him with her feelers.

“Did you eat alright, Sophia? Are you hurt? Did you encounter anything dangerous?!” Mono questioned with his voice rising to a zenith.

“Don’t worry too much about me, Mono. I was more worried about how you would do fitting into life here.” Sophia shrugged off with a smile.

Lith looked upon Fei’s eyes, who glanced towards Sophia with a distant frown on his face.

“So if that’s Sophia, then you must be Fei?” She asked.

“That is who I am. Then, if you are a Meowstic like Mono, then you must be Lith.” Fei responded, his voice dipping deeper into melancholy.

“Yep. So… would you want me to introduce you to your new home?” Lith offered.

A small and sheepish smile appeared on Fei’s face.

“That… would be nice.”

Author's Note:

The Move Weapons in action and Fei and Sophia appearing makes chapter 13. I wonder what else will happen. Also, bonus points to those that can point out the references in the fic so far.

PreviousChapters Next