• Published 9th May 2015
  • 2,496 Views, 128 Comments

A New Dimension, A New Threat - ZeroChill



After Arceus's exodus, a pair of scientist twins and their allies find themselves stranded in an alien dimension as Pokemon. Uniting with the residents of a futuristic Equestria, they shall tackle a new threat.

  • ...
18
 128
 2,496

PreviousChapters Next
Confrontation

Author's Note:

A bit of a warning; the contents of this chapter are a bit dark. Whether that is an understatement or not, I'll let you decide that.

“Good mission, everyone!” Rundas called out to the back towards Rondo, Stereo, Jasmine, Gnasher, Custard, Sophia and Boreas.

“I am glad that mission ended in the way it did. Those timberwolves had no business being that far away from the Everfree Forest.” Jasmine stated.

“I know right? They would cause problems if they kept wandering too close around the town like that.” Sophia responded with a scoff in her tone. “I should know, since I lived a month in that forest.”

“Oh yeah. It’s like how Boreas and I stayed at some ruined city within the mountains for at least a month.” Rundas said.

Boreas nodded with a smile on her face.

“Regardless, I’m glad to be home in one piece. Then, I can keep placing the finishing touches on my painting.” Stereo stated. “I’ll make sure that it captures your best side, Boreas.”

Fluttershy, Mono, Lith, Fei and Keldeo traveled down the hallway and shifted their gaze towards the full room. They grinned and smiled.

“Oh, you’re all back.” Mono said.

“And just in time to see you four get your pilot licenses, apparently.” Gnasher noted.

“But how did you know?” Lith asked.

“Ummm… I might have told them via the comms system about your success.” Fluttershy sheeped out.

“And we are all very happy for you four. We should celebrate!” Custard suggested.

“Celebrating over small successes? It’s somewhat petty of a reason if you ask me.” An upperclass-toned voice sounded out.

Everyone focused their gaze on a white-coated unicorn stallion with a stringy blond mane and tail standing by the door. His blue eyes looked down upon the Pokémon. His stare intensified with the cobalt black latex suit he wore.

“I don’t think we have met before. Who are you?” Lith asked with an irritated tone.

“Blueblood. I’ve heard all about your accomplishments. I really can’t say that I am impressed, however.” Blueblood responded with a prideful tone. “In a way, it’s taking away from the real hero around here.”

Lith clenched her right paw and stomped her way towards Blueblood. Using her right paw, she pointed at him with a fiery stare.

“You have some nerve talking high and mighty like that. Where were you when the city needed you most?!” She shouted.

Blueblood placed his right front hoof on Lith’s paw and brought it down.

“I was merely doing recon at the Machiner’s Field continent, learning about the moves of our enemy. You should be careful about who you point that paw against. You never know if you are pointing to the heir of Neo Canterlot itself.” He stated with a smug smile on his face.

“Keep talking like that and I’ll make sure you’ll never be able to walk like that again!” Lith threatened, leaning her face into Blueblood’s face.

“I would like to see you try. Imagine what would be on the lips of everypony when they hear that you assaulted me. They would brand you and your kind as monsters, even if you have helped us out. My aunties Celestia and Luna would look down upon you and you all would be banished from the city.” Blueblood stated.

Lith reeled back her paw and clenched it. It trembled under the gravity under the situation. She took a deep breath and dropped her paw, exhaling a sigh and turning away with a frown.

“As punchable as you are right now, I can’t do it. You are one of my allies, as much as I would hate to admit it.”

“You have some degree of intelligence yourself. But, there will be times when you have to strike your friend. Not every Equusian here wants to strive towards survival, after all.” Blueblood stated, turning his back and walking away.

“I mean no offense to the donkeys here, but that guy is an ass.” Gnasher stated. “Who berates us like that and just walks away?”

“Someone with links to royalty. It can’t be helped; he used to be like this even before the arrival of the Van’Goth. But, at least he is working with us and not against us.” Fluttershy explained.

“Royalty or not, he has no reason to act like a complete jerk-off.” Rundas stammered out, crossing his arms and turning his head away.

“Hehe, you said ‘jerk-off’.” Rondo commented with narrowed eyes and a lewd smile.

“Wow, you really are immature.” Rundas noted with slanted eyes. “But anyways, let’s not get that guy to put a damper on our evening. We’re going to have fun and that’s all what matters.”

“I suggest we go to the Dance Parlor out by the Commercial District. I feel like getting my groove on.” Jasmine said.

“If you don’t mind, Jasmine; can we all go to the arcade in the Crossing District? I’ve always wanted to go there.” Mono asked.

“After that simulation? I think I would want to be away from simulation-type machines for the rest of the day. I hear that the Neo Canterlot Garden is a great place to go to.” Lith suggested.

“I agree with Lith. Flowers will help keep my mind off of that simulation.” Fei concluded.

“That sounds good as well. To the flower garden we go!” Jasmine shouted, pointing her hand out towards the doorway.

Professor Pasque entered the room, ducking his head below the door hedge. Behind him was Einstein, who carried a black disk in hand.

“Thank Arceus you are all here! I just got a message from Big Macintosh via comms transmission.” Einstein stated, setting the disk on the ground.

A beam of light flashed above the disk, revealing a hologram of Big Macintosh’s head. His eyes were wide and he jerked his head with rapid and panicked movements.

“I tried getting in contact with the other Pokémon, but they were unavailable for some reason. In my recon, I have encountered a Van’Goth base deep within the Everfree and I am under fire. My legs are shot and I need some aid. Only you Pokémon have the power to help me. I’ll even send the coordinates. Just come as quickly as possible!” The hologram stated.

“Oh dear. It seems like Big Mac needs help.” Taking a step back and placing her right front hoof onto her chest, Fluttershy said.

“When did you receive this message, Einstein?” Sophia asked.

“Just thirty minutes ago. Why do you ask?” Einstein responded.

“Nothing. As much as I’d hate going back into the field again, we have to go rescue the big guy’s flank.”

“You definitely are spending too much time with the Equusians, Sophia. You’ve taken to adopting their language quirks.” Stereo noted.

“Everyone, Big Macintosh says his legs are shot. That can only mean he is in grave danger.” Mono pointed out.

“We have no time to lose. We have to rush into the Everfree Forest using these coordinates.” Professor Pasque instructed.

“Ummm, may I come along? I know Big Mac asked for Pokémon, but I feel that I have gotten to understand you all enough to be an honorary Pokémon.” Fluttershy requested.

“You are always a member of our team, Fluttershy. You are always welcome to come with us.” Lith responded, setting her sights on Keldeo. “Would you like to come with us? It may help discover who you are.”

“Positive. I just need to let Rarity know that I’ll be going on a mission with you all.” Keldeo responded.

Gnasher let out a snide chuckle and bumped her right elbow into Custard’s arm.

“He’s so whipped! Good thing I don’t treat you like that, right?” She whispered.

“Nope, but I wouldn’t mind it if you did.” Custard replied.

“You really need to grow a backbone one of these days, Custard. Just a request to you as your girlfriend.”

“I’ll take that request to heart.”


Blueblood strolled down the hallway leading into a large area where Equusians sat at tables with plates of food on them. He sat down on a lone table, sighing with a wide smile on his face.

“It is wonderful to be back home after months of spying. Not a familiar continent Equusians can go to, but I never minded. I never got along with the others anyways.” He said to himself, popping open a bottle of lemon-lime soda.

With the fizzy syrup entering his mouth, his eyes drifted to the right and detected the Pokémon rushing out of the nearby door. He planted the bottle of soda onto the table and stood up from his seat. He approached Fluttershy, who placed the straps across her rifle with rushed speeds.

“Excuse me, Fluttershy, but where are all the Pokémon going?” He asked.

“Oh! Blueblood. Big Mac released a distress signal for the Pokémon. He’s being assaulted by the Van’Goth at their base and we’re all coming to his aid.” Fluttershy explained. “Oh, I can’t stay any longer. I have to go now.”

Blueblood stood in the hallway, eyeing the direction Fluttershy is heading out towards. He hummed and scratched his chin with his right front hoof.

“I smell a trap.”


The entire group sprinted past the thickets and vines of the Everfree Forest. Their breathing cycled with quick succession and took in the forest air.

“Professor; how far away are the coordinates from here?” Rundas asked.

“Not too far away, Rundas. It should be just around this bend of bushes.” Professor Pasque stated.

Passing through the bushes, the group saw a bruised Big Macintosh laying next to an obsidian exo. A weak smile appeared on his face.

“You made it just in time!” He shouted.

“Big Mac! Are you alright?” Fluttershy asked, walking towards Big Macintosh and pulling the rifle off of her back.

“Fluttershy! What are you doing here?” Big Macintosh asked with a stunned voice.

“I’m here to help with your wounds as well as fight the Van’Goth. Don’t move please.” Fluttershy stated.

She aimed her rifle towards Big Macintosh’s body. A blue haze shot out of it, filling the air around with a soothing wind. The bruises on Big Macintosh’s body mellowed away, returning the red spots on his coat. He sighed and stood up from the ground.

“Much obliged, Fluttershy. You’re getting very good at that you know.” He stated.

“It took some training with the Magic division and Marksman division to get it up to that level, but I’m glad I was able to heal your wounds.”

“That’s nice and all, but your message said that you came across a Van’Goth base out here. Where is it?” Gnasher demanded with a direct tone.

“Just across that thicket. You can’t miss it.” Big Macintosh responded, pointing towards the bushes.

“Alright. We’ll be going there now.” Mono stated.

Fluttershy pointed her direction towards the bushes and leaned her body outwards. Big Macintosh grabbed the end of her tail with his mouth.

“Whoa! Where do you think you’re going?!” He asked with a strain in his tone.

“I’m going to help my friends fight. They need my help.” Fluttershy stated.

“But… aren’t you afraid of being hurt?”

“Such is the risk of helping my friends. I’d rather be maimed than have my friends be seriously injured. You understand, right?”

Big Macintosh lowered his eyelids and looked to his side. He released his grip on Fluttershy’s tail and took a step backwards. Fluttershy followed the rest of the team beyond the bushes.

On the other side, the group gazed at the area with attentive eyes; the area is an evergreen clearing where little amounts of light poured through the canopies of the dense trees.

“Wait a second, where’s the base?” Mono asked.

“This is a bit troubling. Did Big Macintosh make a mistake?” Stereo stated.

“Nope. There’s one thing; there was never a base to begin with.” Big Macintosh stated with a gnarled grin, pressing a black button under a patch of grass.

The ground underneath the group collapsed into a crater of viscous honey, adhering to their bodies.

“What? What is the meaning of this, Big Macintosh?!” Fei shouted, grunting and wriggling his arms and legs out of the honey.

“If you don’t explain, then I’m going to be a very angry Krookodile!” Gnasher shouted, wrestling her claws from the goop.

“What did we ever do to you?” Lith asked, grasping her tails and pulling them out of the sticky ground.

Big Macintosh pulled a sharp dagger out of the chest compartment of his armor and approached Mono, whose front body was stuck in the honey excluding his head. He took the knife to Mono’s face and pointed the edge towards his cheek. He made a vertical cut across the face, drawing red blood from him. A pained scream rushed out of Mono’s mouth. He winced.

“It seems that you have something we Equusians call a heart. That is how you are able to bleed.” Big Macintosh stated.

“Ummmm… have you gone completely psycho?!” Rondo shouted. “Of course we have hearts! We’re living and breathing beings.”

“Is that what you think when you inadvertently helped out the enemy?”

“Huh? What are you talking about?!” Sophia shouted.

“You must know that the Van’Goth are capable of learning our strategies and moves, correct? When you appeared in our world and surprised them with your capabilities, you brought a temporary relief to our hooves. But… our relief is up. The Van’Goth have learned from you and are using that knowledge to strengthen their forces.” Big Macintosh explained.

“We didn’t know that! How could we have expected them to do that?!” Mono shouted.

“Simple; didn’t you find it unusual how their weapons were super effective against us but were not very effective against you all? You should have seen the signs.”

Big Macintosh focused his gaze onto Fluttershy and frowned with a scowl on his face.

“What is with that look, Big Mac? That’s not a very nice look you are giving me.” Fluttershy asked, frowning with a hint of red growing on her face.

Big Macintosh chucked his knife into the ground, edging close to Fluttershy’s face. Fluttershy squealed.

“I can’t believe that you consider these murderers your friends, Fluttershy! Don’t you know that the lives that we are losing recently are because of them? Why do you want to be a part of this?” Big Macintosh shouted.

“They’re… they’re not murderers! They saved me and treat me right! Why are you doing this to me, Big Mac?!” Fluttershy pleaded with tears running down her face.

“Quite frankly, I’m tired of the war. I’m sick and tired of how much pain and suffering we go through as Equusians. All what your ‘friends’ are doing is making it harder for the war to come to the conclusion. Honestly, I don’t care anymore whether the Van’Goth win or not anymore. I’m just tired of seeing my fellows marching down to their deaths.”

“You could have just quit! Have you ever thought about that?!” Custard shouted with a violent tone in his voice.

“You shut up!” Big Macintosh screamed out, striking Custard across his face with his iron right front hoof.

“Oww… you didn’t have to do that.” Custard whispered out with a voice on a verge of tears.

“Who cares about what you all think? You’re just as bad as any of the aliens I have fought and killed.”

“You’ve even given your heart away to cruelty… I used to look up to you, Big Macintosh.” With a crushed voice and his eyes on the verge of crying, Keldeo uttered out.

“I never liked you to begin with, Keldeo. I always found something odd about you and I could never put my hoof on it. But, I see that you are a lot more like these Pokémon than I imagined beforehand.” Big Macintosh called out.

“So… are you just going to kill us?” Fei asked.

“No. That honey you are trapped in? Not only is it a trap that resists the elements, but it is a prime food source for some very dangerous predators. Seeing you wrapped up in that honey will drive their appetites to insanity. They’ll eat you all alive. And sorry, Fluttershy, but your talent will not work when you are prone in the ground like that. You’ll just have to join your friends with being eaten alive.”

“I swear to Arceus, Big Mac; when I get out of here, I will kill you! No one, absolutely no one hurts Mono and Custard like that!” Gnasher shouted, thrashing her body back and forth.

Big Macintosh turned towards the direction of the bushes and leaped through them. Mono sighed with a frown.

“So this is how our journey ends; we were all stabbed in the back by a fellow soldier so that we would die to ravenous hunters. I never thought I would die in such a horrible way.”

A small smile appeared on Lith’s face. She grasped Mono’s right paw in the honey with her left paw.

“While I don’t like the events that happened, we can at least be reunited with our parents. To be honest, I’ve always wanted to meet them again.”

Mono’s frown morphed into a small smile.

“You and I both, Lith. It’s going to be a messy journey, but we will still make it.”

Professor Pasque’s eyes flooded with tears, having them drip into the honey below. He looked towards Rundas and Fei, frowning with his cries stifled.

“I am so sorry that I brought you all in this mess. It’s my fault that we even ended up in this predicament. Had I not built that machine, then we would have been in a much better place.”

“Don’t feel bad about it, Professor. I helped build it because of a small voice I hear from time to time. If anything, it’s my fault for helping to make it a reality!” Sophia stated.

“That is true, Sophia. But, you never mentioned anything about hearing a voice before.” Professor Pasque noted.

“Because you never asked. No one ever asks because I feel that not many care about what I think. As far as you are just concerned, I’m just another Pokémon with a cute face.”

“You are much more than that, Sophia. Mono and I can attest to that.” Fei said with a consoling tone. “But, I know I have made you feel less than what I said. So please, forgive me.”

Jasmine glanced towards Stereo with a frown on her face.

“You know, Stereo; if we ever make it out of this alive, I want to help you with your art. Even if I have made fun of it in the past, I want you to know that I find you to be an amazing artist.” She said.

Stereo’s eyelids filled with water. He turned his head away from Jasmine.

“I’m so sorry if I ever said anything bad about you, Jasmine. You can be vain at times, but you always have our interests at heart as well.”

“So, I guess this is it, eh Boreas? It was a fun ride while it lasted. I’m a bit cheesed that our ally betrayed us, but it is a fitting punishment for one that had betrayed his allies in the past.” Rundas stated.

Boreas shut her eyes. She moved her head with a small nod past the viscous honey.


Big Macintosh walked his way through the thickets towards his exo with eased eyelids and a satisfied smile on his face. The exo’s chest opened.

“And where do you think you are going?”

Big Macintosh turned his direction towards the source of the voice and saw Blueblood walking towards him.

“My recon is complete and we’ve defeated the Van’Goth in this area. I’m just going back home.”

“Where are the Pokémon? Where are Fluttershy and Keldeo?” Blueblood asked with a drilling voice.

“They all died trying to save me. I’m the lone survivor of this mission.” Big Macintosh responded.

“About that mission; I’m curious as to why you only wanted the Pokémon to aid you. We have many troops specialized in assault and recon. They have very helpful skills that the Pokémon do not have yet.”

Blueblood walked towards Big Macintosh and pointed towards a splat of honey on his hoof. He flashed an intense glare at them.

“What are you yammering on about now?! I admit I wasn’t thinking straight when I requested the aid of the Pokémon and I just stepped in some honey after the battle is all.” Big Macintosh shouted.

“I wasn’t pointing to the honey on your hoof. I was pointing towards the blood on it.” Blueblood explained. “Now how could one’s blood get onto honey if you are not beaten up and you stepped on honey after the fight?”

Big Macintosh’s eyes widened with warning signs of danger. He clenched his teeth and knitted is brow in anger. He tossed is right front hoof towards Blueblood’s face. Blueblood blocked it with his right front hoof and launched his left hoof across Big Macintosh’s face. Big Macintosh took three steps back and brought his right front hoof to his struck cheek.

“Dangnabit, Blueblood! Why can’t you mind your own business for once?!” He shouted.

“Why do you have to betray your teammates, Big Macintosh? You know what the punishment is for that crime.” Blueblood retorted.

Big Macintosh stood on his hind legs and launched a flurry of strikes from his front hooves. Blueblood ducked and dodged every strike. Holding his right front hoof out onto the ground, he swept Big Macintosh’s hind legs with his left hind leg.

Big Macintosh fell onto his back. Blueblood pulled out a dagger from the pocket on his flank with his right front hoof and pointed it close to Big Macintosh’s face. Big Macintosh’s eyes widened and he gulped on air.

“Tell me where the Pokémon are now. If they are dead, I can at least give them a proper burial and funeral. If they are alive, I can still save them.”

“Nothing you can do can save them now. They’re trapped in the honey of the Everfree beyond that thicket. So just slit my throat and leave them.”

Blueblood’s horn flashed in a deep blue color. His knife levitated back into his pocket and he clambered onto Big Macintosh’s exo. Big Macintosh chuckled and rolled onto his side. Blue electricity covered his body, eliciting a pained scream.

“I forgot to mention that I placed a compression chip on your neck during out skirmish. Try to move and you will be shocked with pain.” Blueblood stated with the door to the exo closing on him.


Blueblood flew down through the canopy and descended onto the trapped members of H.O.R.S.E. They frowned.

“Come to finish us off, Big Mac?” Lith shouted.

“Now why would I do that when I want to save you all?” Blueblood’s familiar voice echoed.

“Wait, Blueblood?! What are you doing here?!” Mono asked with his voice drenched in surprise.

The exo grasped all of the members of the team in the honey with its large hands, pulling them out one by one. All of the Pokémon and Fluttershy stood on top of the ground, covered in honey. Blueblood hopped out of the exo. With his horn illuminated, he levitated Big Macintosh towards the clearing.

“I was enjoying a soda when Fluttershy told me about the situation. I found that there were too many inconsistencies with Big Macintosh’s message. For example, I’ve done recon in this area several times and this would not be a suitable area for the Van’Goth to set their base in. I also wondered why he would ask only for Pokémon to help him. It was there when I realized that a trap had been set for you all.” He stated.

Big Macintosh grumbled underneath the tone of his voice. Lith frowned and looked away.

“I don’t know what to say. I thought you were just a jerk, but you ended up saving our lives. Thank you.”

“Honestly Lith, you are right. I am a jerk, and I honestly wish that I have even half the bonds that you share. I get a bit lonely, you know? As for Big Macintosh, I’ll let you all decide what you should do with him.” Blueblood stated.

“Are you insane?! They’ll kill me in horrible ways you could imagine!” Big Macintosh shouted.

“You know, yeah! I say we kill him. He needs to pay for his betrayal in blood.” Gnasher said.

“I think we should just turn him in to Neo Canterlot for a proper punishment. What he did here is within a clear violation of its rules.” Stereo suggested.

Mono turned towards Fluttershy with stoic eyes.

“I think we should give Fluttershy the decision here. Big Macintosh was her friend.”

“I agree with Mono. If anything, Fluttershy was the most hurt out of everyone here.” Lith seconded.

Fluttershy hummed and looked upon Big Macintosh. She eyed Mono and Lith.

“Do you mind if you two destroy this exo? I know he won’t be able to escape without it.”

Big Macintosh’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped to the ground.

“With pleasure!” Lith stated, cocking back the gauntlet over her left paw. “Are you up for it, Mono?”

Mono cocked the gauntlet over his left paw and grinned.

“Anytime you are.”

Lith slammed her left paw into the ground. Pillars of fire rushed towards the exo and enveloped it. A tornado of leaves escaped from Mono’s left paw, coming into contact with the pilar of fire the exo is within. The leaves exploded, leaving a sea of burning fire that ate away at the metal of the exo.

“Ooooh! So that’s what those gauntlets do. They use the Pledge moves.” Rondo noted.

“Why!? What is your reason in doing this?!” Big Macintosh shouted.

Fluttershy walked towards Big Macintosh with a serene smile on her face.

“For what you did, I cannot let you off the hook, Big Mac. But, as your friend, I won’t bring you to Neo Canterlot to face judgment or allow any one of us to kill you.”

“Awww, really?” Gnasher whined.

“Really. Instead, I’ll let nature be your judge. Gnasher, if you don’t mind shredding off his armor and tossing him in the honey?” Fluttershy requested.

An evil chuckle escaped out of Gnasher’s mouth. With her claws, she tore through Big Macintosh’s armor with the might of a can opener against a tin can. She then punted him into the honey.

“Please! Don’t do this to me! Look into your heart, Fluttershy! Do you think that this is right?!” Big Macintosh pleaded.

“Don’t worry, Big Mac. If nature believes that you are innocent, then you will survive and make it out of here. At the very least, I am giving you the chance to survive for a horrible crime you have done.” Fluttershy responded with dissonant serenity in her voice.

“But the predators will come at any second! I’ll be torn apart and die with half of my organs being devoured! This is cruelty. You aren’t cruel Fluttershy!”

“Guilt tripping won’t work with me, Big Mac. I realized that some actions have to be done, even if they seem unsavory. Besides, even if I did fall for your guilt trip, there’s no way I could save you. The exo is destroyed.”

“Well, that’s enough excitement for one day. I say we head back home.” Blueblood suggested.

“Definitely. That was too much for one day.” Mono noted.

One by one, Fluttershy, Blueblood and the Pokémon exited through the thicket. Big Macintosh’s eyes wandered towards the right, where the sound of large footsteps approached. From the dark of the forest, three gray bears with yellow eyes, rows of serrated teeth and sharp curved claws walked into the clearing. They eyed Big Macintosh with a ravenous growl.

“Get away! Get away from me!” Big Macintosh shouted.

The bears looked at each other and stared at Big Macintosh on the ground. The middle bear raised its right front paw and swiped at Big Mac’s bare ribs. It licked the blood on its claws and smiled. Big Macintosh’s eyes widened, hearing the famished roars of the bears before him.

“No! No!” He shouted out. His throat screamed out in pain from the claws swiping through his abdomen and bear fangs tearing into his flesh.


Applejack sat on the bench within the Heavy Armor division, looking towards the ground with eyes glimmering in impatience. Her ears perked up at the sound of the doors opening, revealing Mono, Lith and Fluttershy. She looked forward and sprinted towards them.

“How did it go?! Please tell me Big Mac is alright.”

“Ummm… do you want to tell her?” Mono asked.

“I’ll tell her.” Fluttershy responded with a frown on her face. “But first, do you want to hear the lie or the truth?”

Applejack’s heart split in two, and she shied her head away with closed eyes and quivering lips.

“I can take the truth. I ain’t a small filly.”

“Big Mac tried to have us killed. So… we left him to die alone in retaliation.” Fluttershy explained with her throat clenched in pain.

“You couldn’t even have the decency to kill him yourselves or bring him to Neo Canterlot?!” Applejack shouted with a sharp tongue. “Why?!”

“I know, Applejack. It hurts me very much. But, it’s better that Neo Canterlot doesn’t know about this nor should I have his blood on my hooves. I’m not a murderess, and everyone believed that this is the best way he should be punished.” Fluttershy explained.

Muffled sobs escaped from Applejack’s mouth and tears streamed down her face. She embraced Fluttershy by her neck.

“But why did he want you all to die? Was he that tired of the war that he wanted it all to end?! He would resort to betrayal so that he could…”

Fluttershy returned her hug and rubbed the back of her neck with her left hoof. Small beads of tears ran down her cheeks. Mono and Lith’s eyes rolled towards each other.

“Lith, do you honestly believe what we decided was the right choice?” Mono asked.

“I’m… not too sure anymore.” Lith said with a pained frown forming on her face.

PreviousChapters Next