• Published 9th May 2015
  • 2,496 Views, 128 Comments

A New Dimension, A New Threat - ZeroChill



After Arceus's exodus, a pair of scientist twins and their allies find themselves stranded in an alien dimension as Pokemon. Uniting with the residents of a futuristic Equestria, they shall tackle a new threat.

  • ...
18
 128
 2,496

PreviousChapters Next
Uneasy Alliances

Subterra Shock flew through the air above the city streets with erratic flaps. His heart beat out of his chest and his lungs strained with air loss. Valet crashed through buildings and sprinted after him.

“Can we just talk about this like grown adults?!” Subterra Shock shouted.

After making fun of me for my teeth?! Not a chance!” Valet shouted.

“I-I still don’t know what you said, but I’m pretty sure you don’t want to talk about this!”

Valet became surrounded in a Stone Edge and sent the sharp fragments of rocks towards Subterra Shock. Subterra Shock dodged the incoming shards with a bumble of his body. Roi chased after Valet and lifted his right arm towards his direction.

Valet! I command you to stop chasing this alien!” He demanded.

Rundas flew through the air on his Ice Beam and formed a spiral path of ice in his way.

“I’ll go ahead and try to stop Subterra Shock. Use some of your moves to slow down Valet so that he’ll calm down.” Rundas ordered.

I don’t need to take orders from you! You want me to beat you down as well?!

At the far end of the city, Crescent Radiance and Reine facepalmed. Boreas shook her head in disapproval.

Men can really be idiotic.” Reine stated.

“If you made a comment about men being idiots, then I agree with you one hundred percent. Subterra Shock should not have mocked your friend.” Crescent Radiance stated in agreement.

Reine smiled and looked towards Crescent Radiance.

Nice to see that even with the language barrier between us, we both can agree on something. So… should we just continue on with our plans as scheduled?

“I have no idea what you said. Let’s just get your translation bracelet while these males finish up what they are doing.” Crescent Radiance stated.

Boreas tapped her right pectoral fin on the ground to form a message.

Wait, you taught Rundas how to do that with his Ice Beam? Would you mind showing me sometime then?” Reine asked.

Boreas smiled and nodded.


Sophia leaped off a wall and avoided As’s right front claw, which glowed in a dark aura. The claw smashed a section of the wall and left a sizeable indent on it. As clicked her tongue.

I’ll give you credit; you sure can dodge my Night Slashes.” She said.

“Weird time to compliment when I want to kill you.” Sophia responded.

It’s the least I can do before I maul you to death.

As’s tail shined in a faint light before transmuting into steel. She leaped into the air and whacked Sophia across the face with her tail. Sophia squealed and took three steps back. She winced and stared at As with defiance in her eyes.

“Just because I am weak to Steel-type moves doesn’t mean that I’ll take back anything I said about you.”

How unfortunate for you. Then it looks like I will take pleasure in killing you then.

As’s body emanated with a pink aura. She sprinted towards Sophia with a playful step and tackled her. She bit and scratched Sophia at the speed of sound. Sophia gritted and bit and scratched As back. The two female Pokémon became enveloped in a cloud of dust, where exaggerated symbols of hearts and stars burst from the skirmish.

Mono looked behind him and saw the cloud approaching him at a fast speed. His eyes widened and his heart sunk into his stomach. He screamed and sprinted even faster. Lith walked out of the door and looked towards her left in confusion. Mono bumped into her, causing both to stumble onto the ground.

“I heard your running, Mono. What’s the matter?” Lith asked.

Mono pointed to the cloud of fighting behind him. Lith’s eyes widened with suspense.

“We should probably run.”

“I’m way ahead of you!” Sprinting away on all fours, Mono shouted.

The double doors to his left burst open. Subterra Shock hit the wall to his right with enough force to shatter it. Valet crashed through the wall to the left of the door and plunged his teeth into Subterra Shock’s left front hoof.

“Yowch!” Subterra Shock shouted. “Alright, I had enough of this!”

Subterra Shock socked Valet across his left temple with his right front hoof. The blow knocked him back and caused him to release the grip on his victim. Valet placed his left hand on the side of his head and smirked.

I like it when prey fights back. It makes it more fun!

“Now there is a Krookodile fighting a pony here?!” Mono shouted.

He looked behind him and saw the cloud of fighting approaching him at a steady speed. He looked towards his front and saw Subterra Shock hovering around Valet and stinging him with a flurry of kicks. Valet chomped onto one of Subterra Shock’s legs and applied intense pressure onto him. Subterra Shock let out a sharp scream.

Mono rolled into a ball and covered his head. His teeth clanked against each other and he shook his head.

Spitfire emerged from a door in front of Mono with a gaze of calm aggression. She looked towards her left and right, where she witnessed both fights. She shook her head and let out an unhappy sigh.

“Quiet!” She shouted with a voice that pierced the heavens themselves.

The cloud of dust dissipated, revealing As on top of Sophia with her front paws on Sophia’s shoulders. The two looked towards Spitfire with distracted gazes. Valet and Subterra Shock gazed towards Spitfire with curiosity affixed within their eyesight. Spitfire set her death stare on the four fighters.

“In my office. Now! And don’t think you are getting out of this one either, Mono.” She demanded in a cold voice.


Spitfire sat at her desk and looked upon the seated Mono, Sophia, As, Valet and Subterra Shock. Her overbearing stare caused all five of them to look down on the ground with shame protruding from their frowns. As and Valet each had a translation bracelet affixed around their wrists.

“What’s wrong with you four? I literally came out of my office after dealing with that lunatic Joker and his gang only to arrive into an all-out brawl in my headquarters?! What do you have to say about yourselves?!”

Valet pointed to Subterra Shock and opened his mouth with a sheepish frown on it.

“He made fun of my teeth.”

Sophia pointed towards As with her shaky right paw.

“She tried stealing Mono away.”

“And you called me a slut.” As responded with a frown mixed with snide and regret in her tone.

“Doesn’t matter!” Banging her right front hoof on the desk, Spitfire declared. She focused her stare towards Valet and Subterra Shock. “You two are idiots for letting small words escalate into violence.” She then pointed towards As and Sophia with her right front paw. “And you two represent the negative stereotypes associated with young females for letting a simple problem lead into a vicious catfight. You four should be ashamed of yourselves!”

Mono looked into Spitfire’s eyes. He twiddled his paws with anxiety creeping down his body. His lungs choked with a lack of fresh air from the tension within them.

“Are we in trouble, Commander?” He squeaked out.

“You have caused property damage, and you did disturb the peace here. But, I will be able to forgive you all if you do one thing; you set all of your transgressions aside and shake hands.” Spitfire stated.

“And what if we don’t want to listen? You can’t tell me what to do.” Valet responded.

“Here’s why you should listen to me; I got Joker’s permission to boss around all Royal Flush Gang members as though they are under my command.”

The eyes of Valet and As widened upon hearing these news. Valet stared into Spitfire’s hooves and slammed his claws on her desk.

“That’s bullshit! I want to hear Joker’s words on this!” He demanded.

Joker broke through the ceiling above and landed on the desk face-first. He got up and rubbed his head. Spitfire let out a regretful sigh, planted both of her front hooves onto her face and shook her head. Joker stood up from the table and dusted off his pants with his hands.

“I heard Valet call for me in his written dialogue. And yes, I gave permission to Spitfire here to boss you all around. It’ll make the story more interesting as it would force you to interact with other members of H.O.R.S.E. and the city whether you like it or not.”

Valet’s jaw dropped to the ground. He widened his arm span and stuttered.

“You can’t be serious! I have to take orders from some drill sergeant now?!”

Joker pranced towards Valet’s side and wrapped his right arm around him and held out his left arm towards the sky.

“It’s not going to be all that bad. The best perk you get is being able to throw around your weight against others in a training facility. Besides, you really need to refine your fighting style. You didn’t kill this thestral here while you had the chance.” He reasoned.

“Who’s side are you on?!” Subterra Shock shouted with surprised betrayal in his voice.

“No one’s side really. But, we really have nothing better to do and I can’t let those aliens destroy the last bastion of civilization in this world. Then that would mean that we will be stuck in this world with no way to make money.” Joker reasoned.

“Wait… did something with basic intelligence just come out of your mouth?” Spitfire asked with genuine surprise in her tone.

“I can’t be all jokes and insanity all the time. There’s a time and place for everything, but Professor Oak says not now.”

“What does Professor Oak have to do with anything?!” Mono shouted in confusion.

“Absolutely nothing at all! Now I have to make my exit from this chapter. I’ve overstayed the time the author had given me to appear in this part of the story. I will say this though; the final team of the Royal Flush Gang is just outside the door here. You’ll meet them all after this meeting is concluded.”

Joker waved, spun and flew back into the air. The six beings sitting in the room looked into the black of the hole in the ceiling. Spitfire groaned.

“You see? This is why I hate dealing with Joker. The man breaks every single law of physics as well as the imaginary fourth wall that doesn’t exist at all! Plus, he makes no sense. How is it that your team can even put up with his behavior?!”

“We just do. Joker is surprisingly competent with what he does.” As responded. “So it is decided then; you have the entire Royal Flush Gang under your control.”

Valet pouted and turned his gaze away from Spitfire.

“I don’t have to like it though.”

Spitfire cracked a small smirk in response to Valet’s words.

“Good, then we are on the same topic. Because my bad mood became focused on Joker, I’ve decided to let all of you go scot free. But, if I catch any other unauthorized fights outside of designated areas, you’ll be sure that I’ll punish you! Now if you’ll need me, I got to get maintenance in this room.”


A floating and bipedal being colored in brown looked onto the floor with his green eyes shaped in a Mobius strip. His oblong-shaped head with black markings upon it became the focus of the gaze of H.O.R.S.E. operatives passing by him. The three nubs at the ends of each crossed hand are colored in red, yellow and green. His trench coat had a popped collar and four buttons on the front.

By his side is a purple star-shaped being with ten points and a yellow ring that held an octagon-shaped gem in place. Its red gem flashed.

“What appears to be on your mind, Saturn?” It asked.

Saturn looked towards the being to his right.

“Many things, Neptune. I have recently heard that all of the members of the Royal Flush Gang are now within the premise of this property. From the reactions of the others barring Joker, I have sensed confusion and wariness from their reactions to this world. But, is it wrong that I don’t feel this way?”

“Not really. I mean, our team wasn’t even a part of the same planet that the other members of the gang were born on! They feel like aliens in this world, but we are already so used to that feeling that it is irrelevant for us to worry about it.” Neptune responded.

“That is true. Plus, the technology used on this planet is much more advanced than the technology from the world we were in. In a way, it makes me feel more at home than our intended home is.” Saturn stated.

Neptune brought its two upper side points in its front towards the lower side points on his back and flashed his gem in a red color.

“I think that the atmosphere’s getting to your head, Saturn. Sure this may be more recognizable than our other world, but thinking that this place is more like home?! You need to get your neuron sensors examined for signs of any dead tissue inside of that head of yours.”

“Neptune, you really need to learn how to shut up sometimes. Some of those words you say can actually be quite harmful to other beings.” Saturn warned.

“Not my fault if others do not have the same level of genius that I do. But I digress; I’ve already imprinted the other world as my home world and I not wish to make any more imprints on other planets so that I could recognize them as homes in addition to the other world.”

The door in front of the alien duo opened in front of them. Mono, Sophia, Subterra Shock, Valet and As exited the room and examined the Pokémon in front of them. Mono smiled and pointed at them.

“It’s a Beeheeyem and a Starmie. I assume that these are the members of the final team Joker told us about?” He asked.

“Your assumption would be correct you ignoramus. We are a part of the Diamond team in the Royal Flush Gang. My name is Neptune and this here is Saturn.” Neptune responded with a stuffy tone.

Mono brought his face towards As’s left ear.

“Ummm… is he always this rude?” He whispered.

“Don’t take it personally. Neptune is insufferable in general. We just learned to tune out his words.” As responded.

Saturn closed his eyes and held his right hand towards Mono’s direction. A small blush appeared on his face.

“That was quite an interesting encounter you had with As there, Mono. And I still feel a semblance of arousal with As here as the center of it.” He said.

“Wha? How did you-?”

“I’m a telepath and I can communicate in the same tongue as others can.” Saturn explained.

Sophia scowled and grabbed Mono by his upper right paw with her mouth.

“You and I need to talk now, Mono.”

“Alright…” Mono squeaked out.

Sophia dragged Mono down the hallway and turned towards the right corner at the end. Valet smirked and chuckled.

“Oooh! Some Pokémon is in trouble!”

Saturn faced towards As’s direction and let out a sigh of relief.

“Thank goodness I was able to remove those two from the immediate premise. Their examining eyes were getting me nervous. But now, we can talk about the matters at hand.”

“I’m listening, Saturn.” As responded. “But what about this thestral here? Wouldn’t this information be on a need to know basis? He wouldn’t need to know about this.”

Saturn set his gaze on Subterra Shock. Looking into the alien Pokémon’s eyes, a small gulp of air travelled down Subterra Shock’s esophagus.

“He is fine. He lacks the same aura as the other two. I’ve heard from Joker that we are unofficially employed within this organization. Helios and Selene are both interacting with the natives, but I believe that they have caught some unnecessary attention from some of the local figureheads.”

“Wait, how do you know that?” Subterra Shock asked.

“Telepathy.” Pointing to his head, Saturn responded.


Celestia and Luna gazed upon two meteorites hovering above the courtyard’s ground. The meteorite to the left is an orange sphere with a yellow pattern of dots on it. Eight jagged spikes that shared the same color as the patterns on it jetted from the sphere. Until the end of time, its eyes remained slanted.

The meteorite to the left is shaped in a beige crescent. Its body was covered in craters. Two black and smooth craters on the sides of its head made way for its pink eyes to see through. At the center of its body was a triangle-shaped shard of stone that made way for its nose.

“Ummm, are we looking at the sun and moon, ‘Tia?” Luna asked.

“I’m not sure, but I think that they are both staring at us.” Celestia whispered back.

“We know you are talking about us, terrestrials of this world.” The sun-shaped meteorite responded.

Celestia leaped back and shrieked. She placed her right front hoof onto her chest and felt her heart pound out of her chest. She inhaled and exhaled a deep number of breaths.

“You… you scared me there for a moment. I never expected you being able to talk in our native tongue.” She stated.

“Perhaps some introductions are in order then?” The moon-shaped meteorite asked. “We both are Pokémon and came here along with the rest of our squads when a certain disaster came upon us. My name is Selene and this here is my partner Helios.” Selene introduced with affection near the end of its tone.

“Wait, your name is Selene? That name seems very familiar, almost as if I almost ended up with that name.” Luna noted. A large grin appeared on her face and a loud squeal emerged from her voice. “But who cares?! You two are shaped like the sun and moon!”

Helios gazed upon Luna and tilted his body to the right.

“And you have a fascination with the shapes of our body why?”

Celestia cleared her throat, nabbing the attention of Helios.

“Please forgive my sister, Helios. My name is Council Lady Celestia and her name is Council Lady Luna. We both respectively control the sun and the moon. I had never thought that I would witness Pokémon taking the shapes of even the sun and moon, so it is a bit flattering for us.”

“You must easily be flattered then if our shapes caused that type of reaction from the both of you. Perhaps you would like to be enlightened on how our kind came to be?” Helios asked.

“Yes! I want to hear everything about your kind!” Luna shouted out.

Celestia shook her head and planted her right front hoof into her face. She dropped it onto the floor and wore a forced smile.

“I would love to hear about how your species are created, but we have actual leadership duties to fulfill in this city.”

“That is fine. We will just stalk and follow you until you are at a time and place convenient for you to listen to our story.” Helios responded.

“You are very direct about this, Helios.” Tilting her head and narrowing one of her eyes, Luna commented. “Here, that is a crime.”

“You two will love the story though. It has its shades of romances with the day and night.” Selene responded.

“That is nice and all, but we have things to do here, such as discussing with Rundas’s squad about what they have discovered by the sea.” Celestia stated with a direct tone.

“Plus, I am sure that my thestrals must be deathly exhausted from being up in the day for so long.” Luna said.

“Alright. I guess we will see you then? We should go back to Saturn and Neptune now.” Selene stated.


“So this is the room of the Pokémon at this stinking place, huh?” Squeezing through the front door, Gordo asked.

Fei, who entered through the door and went into the room, became subjected to Gordo’s stare. His face dipped with sweat and he pulled on the collar of his suit.

“Erm, yes. Ummm… I guess you don’t like this place?” He asked.

Gordo walked over towards Rondo’s perched and smashed it with his fist. Gordo smiled.

“There! Much better.”

“I hope you realized that you will be paying for the damage done to Rondo’s perch, right?” Fei asked with his body arched and his eyes scowled in intimidation.

“Pay for what? A stick? I got better things to do with my money.”

Sophia stormed into the room with Mono being dragged along the floor in the grip of her mouth. She dropped her hold on Mono’s paw and stared at the two Pokémon in the room.

“Everyone out. Now!” She shouted.

Fei’s nerves jumped out of his back and Gordo focused his attention on the Sylveon before him.

“Are you always in a foul mood like this?” Gordo asked.

“Please excuse me, Gordo, but Mono and I have something very important to discuss within the privacy of this room. If you don’t get out of here within the next ten seconds, I’ll Moonblast you out of here.” Sophia responded with a shaky smile.

Gordo whipped his paw towards Sophia and grunted.

“I got better things to do. Come on, Fei; your partner here looks pretty pissed off right now.”

“Fine.” Fei said in defeat.

Gordo glanced towards Fei and smiled with a sheepish chuckle.

“Hey, you don’t mind pushing me through the door again do you?” He asked.

“I don’t mind.”

Gordo ducked his head underneath the door and squeezed his body into the doorway. Fei punched Gordo through the frame of the door and knocked him into the wall. Fei left the room and the door shut.

Sophia focused her sight on Mono, who got up from the floor and dusted his uniform off with his paws. His nerves froze upon seeing Sophia’s fiery stare. Sophia shut her eyes and inhaled a deep breath of air. The anger in her face transmuted into a betrayed frown. Mono’s nerves eased over and his mouth curved into a soft frown.

“Is there something wrong, Sophia? You can tell me what is bothering you.” Mono asked with a gentle and timid tone.

“Mono, there are reasons why that fight with As escalated as ugly as it did. That Liepard is a seductress who tries to make others fall for her wily charms for an ulterior motive. You are not that used to females, so I knew that she was the one to blame. But…”

Sophia’s pupils drooped towards the ground. She lowered her legs and her chin slumped to the floor. Mono walked towards her side and kneeled to her eye level.

“Did what Saturn say bother you, Sophia?” He asked with a shaky tone.

Sophia looked into Mono’s eyes and motioned a week nod.

“You still are aroused by her even without her charms in effect. It honestly felt like you were betraying my trust, because you just admitted that you still have feelings for that witch. I’m afraid that you’ll dump me just to be with her.”

“Is that what this is about? You have it wrong, Sophia.” Mono retorted. “Well, you aren’t entirely wrong in the fact about me being aroused by her. But I will not leave your side. Cast those doubts out of your head.”

Sophia lifted her head and returned Mono’s understanding gaze with confusion.

“How can I be sure that you won’t leave me? Your words and heart can easily be separated from each other.” She asked.

A slight red blush appeared on Mono’s face. A sheepish smile cracked from his lips and let out a nervous chuckle.

“Sophia, do you promise not to tell anyone this?” He asked.

“Tell anyone what?” She questioned.

“You see, I umm… I have never been subjected to arousal before.” With the blush on his face reddening into a turnip, Mono responded.

“That’s sort of strange. I find it hard to believe how someone such as yourself had never experienced these types of emotions.”

Mono sat by Sophia’s side and placed his right upper paw on her head. He rubbed the fur there with affection.

“Outside of my mom and Lith, I haven’t spent so much time around girls or was even a witness to much media where they would do… what As did to me. When she started giving me that look and doing some things with her body, my body just tightened around me. I felt compelled to go to her and I enjoyed every moment of that feeling.” He explained.

“It sounds like you just awakened to your sexual aspects then.” Sophia noted.

“I think that’s exactly what happened. When I met saw As, I discovered what females are, and what it means to be a male. I know with all my heart that females and males are equal for the most part, but witnessing those movements and those looks of As… it just turned me into a predator seeking his pray to just ravage all for himself. I wanted to ravish her until-”Mono explained with his eyes looking towards the ceiling with euphoria.

“Mono, you’re starting to creep me out with how you are saying that.” With her head backing away from Mono, Sophia replied. “You sound like some sort of lunatic with heavily repressed sexual urges.”

“Sorry…”

“No, it’s alright. I know it is natural for males to think this way about females, but I just have difficulty trying to picture your sweet demeanor being affected by that mentality.”

“Should I go on?” Mono asked.

“By all means. Let out those sexual urges through your words, because I will be here to hear them without thinking any less negatively of you!” Sophia shouted with a chipper tone.


As stumbled through the hallway with a dizzy step. Her eyes twirled around and her mouth was dazed open. She sat down against the wall and shook her head with a lazy movement.

“Accursed catnip… why must you be so alluring to me?” She mumbled to herself.

Her ears perked up at the sound of Mono’s words and Sophia’s noises of approval that descended into horror. A sly smile appeared on As’s face.

“Oh my… those words of Mono’s sounds very sexy. And those shrieks of Sophia’s… it’s time that I pay them a little visit.”

As strolled into the room with a shaky stride in her step. She sat by the entrance of the door. She gazed at Mono, who spoke with a giddy smile on her tone and looked towards Sophia, who gazed at Mono with an empty stare and nervous stutter in her voice.

“And that’s just how you make me feel, all thanks to As seducing me.” Mono said.

“Geez. I never would have guessed that I made you feel like that with how you rub me.” Sophia responded with a voice shaking with regret.

“You know I had a lot of pain inflicted in my life. It’s something like therapy that I would like to take an extra step further one day.”

As cleared her throat and nabbed the attention of Mono and Sophia.

“Hope I’m not interrupting.” She said with a hazy voice.

“What are you doing here, As?” Sophia shouted.

Mono extended his paw out, forming a gate that separated Sophia from As. His giddy smile formed into a stone-faced stare.

“Hold on, Sophia. Something is different about As. She doesn’t seem like she has control over actions.”

“I see it in her eyes as well. We have to be cautious with how she approaches us.” Sophia instructed.

As walked towards Sophia with a pleased smile and rubbed her head against Sophia’s ribbons. Sophia blushed and flashed an angry stare towards As.

“Hey… stop that! My ribbons are sensitive.” She said.

“Isn’t that the point?”

As grabbed one of Sophia’s ribbons with a gentle tug of her front paws and caressed them with her head. A loud purr emanated from her chest. Sophia’s nerves exploded with uncontrollable shivers. Her knees weakened under her constant shuddering and she dropped to the ground. Her face lit up with a red blush on her face.

“M-Mono! Don’t just stand around there. Do something!” She called out.

Mono stood in his position, observing the acts before his eyes. His mind clicked at the slight smile Sophia flashed and the content purring As sounded out from rubbing against Sophia.

“Is that a smile I see on your face?” He asked with a wary tone.

“Ummm… maybe, but this is feeling really weird right now. I don’t even like her!”

“Lies, Sophia. I saw that blush on your cheeks when we were fighting. You enjoyed it when I was on top of you, applying some nice pressure on your shoulders and pinning you down. You liked it, and I know you hope that Mono pins you down like that as well.” As replied.

“M-Mono! Anytime would be great now!” With an uncomfortable grin forming on her face, Sophia demanded once more.

“Are you sure you aren’t fine with what As is doing with you? Are you absolutely one-hundred percent sure?” Mono questioned.

Sophia looked onto Mono’s face and saw his eyes relaxing down to a slant and his jaw hanging low and revealing his mouth.

“Are you getting aroused by this?!”

“Ummmm… I don’t know?” Mono responded with an absent-minded tone. “You sound like you are getting real flustered there, so I should probably help you now.”

A devilish grin appeared on Sophia’s face. She looked towards the drugged As and put her right front paw on her shoulder.

“Then on second thought.”

Sophia knocked As onto the ground and sat upon the bottom of her rib cage. The sudden shift knocked As back into existence. She looked towards Sophia, who grinned with a luminescent blush on her face.

“My, are you hitting on me?” She asked with a sultry voice.

“Nope, but what we are doing seems to be having some effect on Mono.” Sophia responded. “Tell you what; I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll take back everything I said about you being a hussy if you go along with this act.”

She brought her right front hoof towards As’s head and rubbed it with soft and sensual strokes. As’s face lit up with red.

“W-what is the meaning of this? Why the sudden change of heart, and why like this?!”

Sophia leaned her face towards As to the point where both of their muzzles are touching.

“You helped awaken my boyfriend’s sexual side, so it is only fair that you help him experiment with his newfound sexuality.”

“You know, I’m beginning to like you as a Pokémon, Sophia. We can be good friends if you are so willing to do this for your boyfriend.” As noted.

“I know, but just take off my shirt and rub your face into my chest. Then, I’ll tell you what to do afterwards.”

“Yes, Mistress.”


Lith sat on the grass of the courtyard and gazed upon the stars of the night. The fresh air around her passed through her fur with a frigid chill. She smiled, closed her eyes and exhaled a content sigh. Her ears picked up on the sounds of footsteps from her right. She opened her eyes and gleamed towards the direction. Mono stumbled over towards Lith with a twitchy smile and a blush of red on his face.

“H-hey Lith.” Mono called out.

Lith looked to her left and right. An uneasy frown formed on her face.

“Ummm, Mono, you don’t look composed like you usually do. Did something happen?” She asked with a wary voice.

Mono waved his upper right paw and shook his head.

“Nothing much. Sophia and As just helped me awaken my sexual side. I just finished… err, relieving myself.”

Lith’s eyes slanted into a serious scowl and her uneasy frown evened itself on her face.

“I’m not even going to ask for the specifics. All I’m just going to say is to ask you whether you should tell me about it or not.”

Mono sat down by Lith’s side and looked into the stars and arched his body in an obtuse angle. With his upper paws on the ground, a happy sigh left him.

“It’s not something I should really tell you about, but I should tell you about how I’ve discovered many things I didn’t know about myself today. Had Joker and his gang never came here, I doubt I would have found out those curiosities.” He explained.

“Ummm… okay then. I’m curious about these ‘curiosities’ you have oh so delighted to impart in our conversation.” Lith stated with a forced grin and intrigue in her voice.

“As nibbling Sophia’s bows and ribbons and rubbing her face into her chest is hot! The fact that As invited me to do the same and Sophia practically begged for me to do that is super hot! I had my first, sloppy wet kiss while I had pinned her down.” Mono explained.

“Tongue and everything?”

“The whole deal. It was very stimulating, and it actually made me feel like a male who can stand up to anything. It didn’t feel awkward at all for me.”

“Wow! I thought that your first kiss would have been filled with anxiety, kind of like my first kiss with Fei turned out to be.” Lith praised.

“Wait, your first kiss was full of anxiety? But you’re Lith! You shouldn’t feel any type of social anxiety.” Mono called out.

A frown cracked on Lith’s face. A silent sigh passed from her mouth and she looked towards Mono.

“It’s true. I was looking forward to it so much, but I obsessed over the details about how I wanted the kiss that I was too afraid of going all out. Fei managed to convince me otherwise that it is alright for me to feel anxious, and we both melted into each other’s embraces. But how did you manage to get it right on the first try?!”

Mono shrugged his shoulders and smiled innocently.

“It helps if both partners are hot and bothered. In an ironic twist of fate, you overthought your first kiss while I just went into it like a wild Hydreigon.”

Lith formed a smile from her frown. She curled up her right paw and gave a soft punch to Mono’s left shoulder.

“Look at you becoming all grown-up! All it took is for some random stranger to seduce you to finally set yourself on awakening the Pyroar inside of you.”

“Is it really that impressive?” Placing his right upper paw underneath his chin, Mono asked.

“Very. You honestly have no idea how important one’s sexuality is to the mental, physical and emotional development of a growing individual. I’m not sure if mom or dad would approve of the method, but I’m sure that they would be happy about that as well.”

Mono grinned and rubbed his left shoulder.

“Well, I’m going back home. I just hope that Joker suddenly pops up inside of it to warn me about something like he did earlier today.”

“I’m sure Joker won’t do such a thing. Otherwise, I’ll just burn him out.” Lith replied.


Wilhelm gazed upon the holographic screen in front of him. Displayed in its image is Red, who saluted the Van’Goth scientist.

“What is your report, Red?” He asked with an impatient tone.

“Our mission ended in failure. Just as we were about to eliminate the target, a Pokémon came out of nowhere and defeated all of us.” Red explained.

Wilhelm gritted his teeth, curled his right hand into a fist and pounded the wall to his right.

“You idiot! Do you have any idea how important that yellow pegasus is to our enemy?! She has power beyond anything we can imagine. If she awakens it, then we will never be able to eradicate the Equusians from existence!” He shouted.

“Another detail to report! Green’s armor was corroded by the poison that the Pokémon assaulting us used. If weaknesses are applied to our armors, then we are the victim of a major flaw in design.” Red explained.

“Yes, that does seem to be problematic. The Equusians now have access to a varied assortment of elemental attacks, especially with the surge of new Pokémon joining in their ranks. This does not bode well for us…”

“We’ll get back to you, Sir Wilhelm. We will make sure to eradicate that pony next time.”

The hologram containing Red vanished from thin air. The scowl on Wilhelm’s face lightened into a soft smile and maniacal eyes. A sinister chuckle resonated from his throat.

“Well, it’s not like the Sallerian Rangers can do much against them. Even with the power of experimental technology, it still is just experimental. Perhaps I should personally pay some of these Pokémon a visit.”

Author's Note:

So the Royal Flush Gang unofficially joined H.O.R.S.E. and some interesting things happened. Originally, a certain scene was supposed to have more material, but it would have bumped this fic's rating up a notch with how I wrote the description. So enjoy the final chapter of the introduction arc.

PreviousChapters Next