• Published 14th Apr 2015
  • 802 Views, 55 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Body vs Mind - AmpUpHeart



Hazard, Amplitude, Mirage, Axle. Just four ordinary ponies until the day they were ushered in to a locked room. Thirteen years later, they learned what became of them. Now, with a more metallic look, they're out to save Equestria from their fate.

  • ...
19
 55
 802

Day 3

Over the next few weeks, there had been questions galore. Everyone wanted to know about the ponies' tale, including the details about the murders. It was all the rage over the next few years. Some idiots even wanted to know what it was like working as a night guard, so a game was made replicating the situation. But Trip never forgot Fuse's threat. But it would take some time for the next fight to unfold. He could tell. Like his namesake, he only jumps into action with the right trigger.

Author's Note:

Get ready for the sequel!!!

Comments ( 10 )

can't wait for the sequell

Just FYI: I'm NOT calling Scott (if I remember his name right) an idiot. He's brilliant. This is an alternate universe, and I felt like throwing that in for the heck of it. Thought I should say this before anyone rants.

The sequel's out!!!:pinkiehappy::yay:

I must admit, this is a really good fic! :twilightsmile: The plot is amazing, the concept holds up well, and the villain is absolute GOLD. On to the sequel!

5939846
Time out. This chapter said that it was unpublished, yet I just saw comments on it that are weeks old. Either I'm going crazy or I hit the "unpublish" button on accident.

6081379 it's positive. I really like this story so far, and I was saying the chapter I just read was very fun. :pinkiehappy:

6081837
Okay. It's just the":P" face made me wonder if the comment was sarcastic. Sorry. It's so hard to tell wether or not something written is sarcastic.:facehoof:
Especially on the internet.

6445280

I go under the username "Streax" on wattpad, and I mainly use it for non-mlp stories. Actually, I'm working on an original fic that I hope to cross over with MLP.

6503520

Uhhhhhh..... Ok?

Login or register to comment