• Published 14th Apr 2015
  • 802 Views, 55 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Body vs Mind - AmpUpHeart



Hazard, Amplitude, Mirage, Axle. Just four ordinary ponies until the day they were ushered in to a locked room. Thirteen years later, they learned what became of them. Now, with a more metallic look, they're out to save Equestria from their fate.

  • ...
19
 55
 802

Night 2.2

"Actually, I found you," said an eerily calm voice. Everyone turned around to see a violet mare that was all too familiar.

Her fiery red hair was well brushed and her coat was well-maintained. Nearly fifteen years had passed, but she didn't appear to have aged a bit.
But she still had her pinpricks of pupils. But she didn't even look insane. She had a normal gaze. Which made her all the more terrifying.

"You've done well," she said, "My son had an amazing strategy to annihilate the CREATion, but I'm afraid that I can't let you have your fun anymore.

"Tripwire was able to come up with something that not even I could develop. But now that I have the information that I need from him, he's of no more use to me than you are."

Her horn began to glow, and though the light was virtually invisible, Hazard didn't have to see it. He ran, towards her.

The sound of metal against flesh ricocheted through the hall, springing the others into action. Fuse teleported into another room, but Hazard had an idea.

"Amp, fly around and play the death note. That should draw her either still or away. Either way, we'll find her."

With a nod, Amplitude took off, and the next second was sounding the whistle. A groan was heard, but not from Amplitude.

"Circle around her!" Hazard called out.

"Let's go!" Axle said.

Without further delay, the others ran toward the note. Except for Trip.

When they reached them, Amp stopped flying. A small laugh was emitted from Fuse.

"Your tenacity is commendable, but it is too late. Even if you kill me, what will you do about them?" She said, pointing towards a monitor, just as the electricity went out.

Before anyone could do anything, there was a gray flash, followed by screaming from everyone. Trip then gently shone his horn on a spazzing out Fuse.

She spoke in a hissing tone, "this is over with me, but I was not the one who started this. The Civilized Restoration of Eternal Anarchic Times will prevail. Especially with our future member."

She released a small cough, and didn't move any more.

Trip stood there, silent. The pieces were falling in place.
C.ivilized R.estoration of E.ternal A.narchic T.imes. C.R.E.A.T.ion.

"Let's go," said Hazard, "I don't like the situation here."

Without another word, Trip teleported everyone back to the pizzeria.

"Hey guys!" Tesla yelled out.

"How'd it go?" Axle asked.

"It went great," said Jasper, "The whole group of suits backstage had been activated just as the power went out. But none of them attacked us. I'm guessing that you cut off the power at the lab."

"Yeah..." Sighed Trip, "But not entirely. Fuse was actually not the head of this conspiracy. Data for building an equine robot has been stolen. We can breathe easily for now, but it's not over."