• Published 14th Apr 2015
  • 802 Views, 55 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: Body vs Mind - AmpUpHeart



Hazard, Amplitude, Mirage, Axle. Just four ordinary ponies until the day they were ushered in to a locked room. Thirteen years later, they learned what became of them. Now, with a more metallic look, they're out to save Equestria from their fate.

  • ...
19
 55
 802

Night 1

When the pizzeria opened the next day, Hazard and the others strolled in. Hazard was wearing a black jacket and sunglasses, with his earpiece already clipped on. Amplitude wore a white vest while allowing her hair to cover her eyes. Mirage simply casted an invisibility spell on herself, but her wild mane was in a ponytail (no pun intended). Axle simply hid.

Everyone acted like they were having a good time, but they received suspicious glances from the other ponies at the pizzeria, including the employees.


Then, once the doors closed for the night, the atmosphere immediately shifted. Mirage and Axle came out of hiding, and Mild took his position in the office. Everyone placed on their earpieces. All the while, the animatronics appeared to be watching.

Hazard had a plan in mind.
"I say that we should each keep tabs on our animatronic. Axle, watch pirate cove. Mirage, Amp, you two and I will keep watch on the stage. When the animatronics move, position yourselves on either side of the office, preferably the the side that your adjacent dummy is."

"See? I knew that you'd adopt the term," Axle said with a smug grin.

Tesla, who had heard the conversation through her earpiece, said, "I have to admit, though, you're sounding a bit like Trip, Hazard. Which I see as a good thing." She slightly shuddered thinking about what Tripwire had told her not long ago.

Mild, meanwhile, just hooked up his microphone. "Hello? Hello? Okay, I think this thing is on."

A shriek was heard on the line, followed by a sigh of relief from Tesla.

"Geez! For a second, I thought that was the recording Jasper made!"

This ignited laughs that temporarily warmed the current tone, but the fire was soon blown out as the clock struck 11:50.

"Okay, everyone. Places." Hazard said. Axle raced down the hall while the others took their positions in front of the stage. After a quick OK from everyone, the air froze, and was shattered by the strike of midnight.

The ring of the phone resounded from the office, followed by Jasper's falsely cheerful voice.

Minutes ticked by with no activity. Amplitude grew restless.

"Not going to do anything? Fine. Suit yourselves, you overgrown rag dolls."

Just then, the lights cut out.

"Wait! What's going on!?" Mild yelled. "My tablet's working fine! I'm not even to 80% yet!"

Mirage could be heard pushing stuff aside backstage. "The generator is malfunctioning. And I can't find the animatronics even with infrared sensors. Either they're more enigmatic than we thought, or-"

"-They're not here." Hazard cut off. "I don't know where they went, but they're not anywhere in the pizzeria."

With those words uttered, crashes and screams could be heard outside. All five ponies raced to the front windows to see the four animatronics taking on the guards, and winning. Hazard saw Chica swipe at a guard, knocking him against the side of the building, spewing the color Hazard had become familiar with. A unicorn guard was trying to fire at Bonnie, but no matter how he struggled, his horn would do nothing but glow. Fuse must have developed a way to suppress magic. The bot slammed into him, knocking him unconscious.

"What are we waiting for?!" Axle yelled.

Without thinking, the four robotic ponies burst out of the pizzeria and into the mayhem. Despite being half of Freddy's size, Hazard took him down with one buck. Axle flew in circles around Foxy, setting him in a rage. Foxy tried to swipe at Axle, but the mechanical pegasus dodged the blows easily. Even though the living ponies couldn't use their magic against the animatronics, Mirage, being a robot herself, was able to fire violet electric shocks at Chica. Amplitude, however, didn't attack anything. She just flew in circles around the battle, adjusting her wings to emit a high-pitched whistle. Barely audible, but as annoying as anything. It sent everyone cringing, including the animatronics. The surviving guards shrank out of the circle Amp made, but she herded Freddy and the others together. Mild, understanding, emerged from the building, holding the door open. The animatronics were pushed inside, and the door was slammed.

Amplitude, who stopped her death note, started to find answers. She asked the guards what had happened.

"We don't know," one of the female pegasi replied, "They all just appeared out of nowhere. Before we knew it, they were attacking."

"Well, at least we stopped them," Axle said.

"Save the celebration," Tesla said over the line, "First of all, a couple of glass doors aren't going to hold those psychotic playthings back forever. Secondly, I have another message, but I can't decipher it. I think it's from Fuse. It's as distorted as the previous message she sent us. It's just a hunch, but--"

"-Don't you dare say it!" Mirage cried out.

"No! I wasn't going to say that he was dead. I think he's been captured."

"How do you know?" Asked Axle.

"I don't know. As I've said, it's just a hunch. I know it sounds a bit like some plot hole or something like that, but it's my theory."

"Then what are we waiting for!?" Amp spoke up, "Let's take that psycho ventriloquist down!"

"Not so fast," Mirage replied, "We can't go in there all willy-nilly."

"We need a plan, and fast," Tesla said, words of that past conversation echoing back to her once again.