• Published 10th Nov 2011
  • 13,801 Views, 200 Comments

Royal Pleasures - SoulHook



Clopfiction containing bondage and bad language, only suited for mature audience

Comments ( 46 )

It was:
Part 1: Great
Part 2: CLOP ! GOOD QUALITY CLOP EVERYWHERE !!!
Part 3: Phalanx X Side Arms FTW ! That would give a good side fic, mind you.

266858 Yeah, I always wanted to pair them together, minding their differences. I don't know if a sidestory with them would be so very... popular...:pinkiesad2:

267546
Yeah, for some reason people just ignore M/M shipping. But I am sure it would be good. Even better if you made some parts that could impress greeks and trojans. Like, bi sex. Or a spin off chapter, like Commission: the present special, but related to the story line.

OMG I'm rereadin the entire fic for the epic last chapters! :pinkiegasp: I'm sick though so it'll have to wait after sleep. :pinkiesick:
A good morning clop scheduled for the morrow it is! :moustache:

Great ending, although the very end was kinda strange but whateves. I am however sad that it is over, will your next story be similar to this or to your other story? Cause I'm happy with the idea of a good quality clop, but not really all the stuff in your other story, (just personal preference is all).

270407 Well, can't please everyone,can I now? :twilightsheepish: The next story will have its own originality, And I hope people are gonna like the pilot...

271696 Glad ya wanted to reread it just because of the ending :heart:

268828 Well, RP and PL are heavily different stories, after all :unsuresweetie:

Dude, just wow. :pinkiegasp:
Part1: Quivering with anticipation. :fluttershyouch:
Part2: Best clop EVARRRRRR! :flutterrage:
Part3: Emotional Climax :fluttercry:

I actually have never been more in love with Twilight until you epically described her beauty. :twilightsmile:
Never stop writing ponies! You know them too well. :pinkiehappy:
BTW Fluttershy and Celestia was best pairing. :trollestia::yay:

hahaha the ending was funny and brohoof on you to
28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq2u0cmb2s1qii6tmo1_500.gif

275068 Where? :pinkiegasp: Which chapter?! :flutterrage: TELL ME SO I CAN CORRECT :raritycry: PLEEEASE!!!:pinkiegasp::flutterrage::raritycry:

275235

Well, this one. It's been a while, but I think normally your chapters are mostly free from spelling errors, but I noticed a lot in this chapter. The only one I can recall somewhat right now is that you spelled Trixie with s instead of x at some point... little mistakes just happen, but there were a lot more. It gave me the impression that you didn't spell check properly this time.. No need to rush if you want to correct it. A good story stays a good story, even with a few errors.;)
I want my bed it's late.

271915
Oops, I didn't realize the comments all ended up in the same place- I was referring to individual chapters. Specifically, the Aloe, Lotus & Celestia chapter was not a favorite of mine, but I had been coming back again and again to chapter one without even realizing it was the same author as a fanfic I regard more for its plot that its clopping properties! I realize they are different stories in, say, different writing "dimensions"- I was just amazed that two completely separate fanfics on different sites that I liked for different reasons happened to be written by the same person. I actually hadn't planned to move farther than chapter one on Royal Pleasures, simply because I liked chapter one for what it was and didn't want to see Celestia stoop to consort-stealing behaviors, but once I had that moment of brand recognition, I had to see what else was up. And I was rewarded for my perseverance through the spa debacle with a heart-touching first time between Twilight Sparkle and Princess Luna, with a promise of more interesting relationship stuff in the form of Trixie. (I have enough faith in you from the whole Wonderbolts/RD thing in PL to know you won't leave anypony with unresolved issues.) I haven't read all of the available chapters in RP, (or PL, for that matter) but I have enough faith in your abilities to know that even though you came out with one chapter that wasn't my taste, there's still plenty more of the things I like to come. I will continue reading at my own pace, and I apologize for giving you the wrong idea.

Wait, how did my comment land here? It was meant for chapter twelve... strange.

Anyway... I love ceremonies. I had a few tears in my eyes the whole time. Under that raunchy, perverted, abnormal layer of perversion, I'm a true romantic... honestly.:heart:

Part1: Fuck the clop, wonderful introduction for the grand finale.
Part2: The clop fucks everything yay, though I'm usually a bit hesitant with long 'clop only' chapters, since they tend to feel a bit dragged, but this one was easy to follow and rich in variety.
Part3: It's been long since I cried so much over a fanfic, only a little bit because of the beautiful marriage, but more because it's over. I'd even read another 20.000 words for Trixie's and Celestia's marriage, even if they were almost the same, though I think that you were able to give it its own flavor, so to speak.

I'm currently thinking of rereading the whole thing... that would mean that your story will join ranks with Kindness Reward, which is the only longer fanfic I ever reread completely so far.

One question though, it's been long since you started this, but originally you didn't plan for any of this to happen, right?

Good job, brony, keep on writing, for friendship ... with benefits xD

Dear Soul Hook:
This story is one of my all time favorites. This has been a wild ride from start to finish and i just wanted to say how much i loved this story. the clop is excellent, beautifully well written, massive fan of all the shipping you did here, you made me feel so many different things during this story, and you ending it here was great. BTW Phalanx and Side Arms are a great couple loved the way you shipped them. This story gets 10/10 from me. can't wait to continue reading stories from you.

with much love: CyberMetalOverlord a.k.a. Nightshade Darkmane

284366 Thanks, I just LOVE long comments :pinkiehappy: :heart:. They make me smile for several minutes and fills me with so much happiness. And to get a review for every chapter are aces in my book :raritywink:

294174 yes, indeed a wild ride..... and that last part was just ASKING to happen, I tell ya :ajsmug: Thank you and the others so much for following this! :rainbowkiss:

302042 yay :yay:! Someone is finally telling me where the errors are! I'll check it out when I have the time :twilightsmile:

This was a fiction that really surprised me. In the first two chapters, I won't lie, I barely wanted to continue reading. It isnt that they weren't done well, but they seemed to lack depth. From the 3rd/4th chapter on it really picked up, and I'm sad to see this story finally finish. I loved the little jokes, the detail, the storyline...and the plot, but what really made this fiction great was the style. You seem to write without reserve rather than with some preconceived notion about how a story is meant to be written, which is a rarity among writers. I found the Phalanx X Side Arms bits kind of fun, if a bit awkward, but they were still great too. (They reminded me a lot of Brokeback Mountain, coincidence?) Other than the first 2 chapters the only thing I could ask more of is the epilogue, and even that was pretty good; I was just looking forward to a "happily ever after" scene/chapter. So far I've yet to read a story by you that didn't satisfy, keep up the wonderful writing.

372151holy cr#p baskets, man! I love your kind who writes me long comments :pinkiehappy: If I want fuel for my passion of writing, it's considered one gallon for every line in a well-written comment/review. So let's say that I just found my energy to write a little more even though I'm sick right now :pinkiesick:.

Thanks again for everything! :heart:

373383 :applecry: The end to the first clopfic I could read without wanting to puke from terrible story and grammar. This is an amazing tale (lol not the right thing to say but whatever), I just want to share thee perfect song for Twilight x Luna: The Stars Will Aid in Her Escape and say a few things to you. You don't understand how good this fic is. I'd beg you to keep going with it but not really much else to say. I mean, if you could do another Twilight x Luna story it would be superb, as the way you portray them is exactly how I like it :pinkiehappy:
I hope to continue seeing work done by you, and if you ever make a fic that is YouTube appropriate (sorry, I don't think that many people would want to listen to someone read this) I'd be the first to do a reading of it. Brohoof to you, master of literature. Brohoof.
/)*(\

Gawddammit!
SOAR = fly. SORE = aching.
THEN = later. THAN = comparing to.
Especially the latter makes reading painful!
Her flush and widening smile told a different story then anger and will to retaliate.
It means first it told a different story, and later it changed to anger and will to retaliate!

It would be a very nice story but the spelling really spoils it!

390942 huh, didn't even notice all those repeated use of words. Thanks, man! I'll remember that :pinkiehappy:

391138 ..... what? I've never mentioned that white, blonde pegasus :rainbowhuh: I don't know what you're talking about to be honest, but thx for the compliment :ajsmug:

395496 well, THAT brought my happy mood on :pinkiesmile: And yeah, I'll see what happens with my future stories. One heap of thanks, however :raritywink:

408599 I.... I g-got a knife here.... shall I... *snivel* t-t-take my... l-life? Nah, but seriously: it's good to hear such things! Thx!:twilightsmile:

434433 Don't forget to comment :duck:

434624

Sorry bout' that, I realize now that it was the April Fools prank by the admins.

575987 finally somepony who pointed that out :raritystarry:

.......Im sorry I didn't enjoy the phalax and side arms otherwise this was great! :)

....
<..<
....
>..>
.....
*click*

I like to imagine how differently this would have gone if it had taken place after the season 2 finale. I guess the Sparkle family just has something with royalty.

1601226 I'm actually kinda glad I finished this story before everything that had happened in season 2. Seriously, it's practically impossible for me to write some kind of spin-off now with Cadence and Shining Armor ruining everything:pinkiesick:

Very nice! LOVED almost every word of it!
ALL the brohooves to you!

On the side note: I hated Derpy part.

There are ALL the spelling errors in this fic. It's practically unreadable, which is basically a crime, because this story is so good beneath that! I haven't gotten past chapter 5, but I really want to :raritydespair:

2310461 I've re-read it a few times, and I agree the spelling errors (back then) are awful. But taking it to terms as "unreadable" is not a proper way to classify it as :ajbemused:

I can't thank you enough. This... story, no, this... masterpiece, should be remembered and remembered well. It deserves every like and favourite given (And some of the dislikes unfortunately). A lot of people make a big deal out of the spelling mistakes but honestly, it doesn't really change anything.

Reading this has given me the inspiration to finish my own story, something I've been stuck on for a while. I haven't read the rest of your pieces yet but I shall do so at the earliest opportunity.

Again, I can't thank you enough for writing this. Trixtia is a rare pair and the love you put between them, I can't describe well enough to do it justice.
This is 109,039 words of emotion and genius.

~Zeta

hmmm wanna read , but , 100k words......

2537019 100k words of princest, foursomes, bdsm and pet-play....

2537037 i figured as much , that's why wun read :c ......

not nearly as much princest as i was promised :l .....

2563826

Did you really read all the comments, or just some of the oldest?
This has been over a year, but I remember the story still very well. And now I have to agree with you. I think it was really Trixie's love for Twilight shining through, and she's simply matured a little in allowing Luna to have her.

so awesome:rainbowkiss: I cant wait to read more and you probly hear this a lot but you need to write a book I would buy it:twilightsmile: I am just sad it had to end :raritycry:

2898845 all that is good always comes to an end. Glad you liked it, and thanks for the advice :twilightblush:

3396191 Celestia and Luna were doing princess stuff and occasional sexy time. There you go :raritywink:

3401376 also huh that i didn't get a notification of your reply :l ....

but like , can we get some more detail on that? to be able to actually remember what it was i read?.....

3490937 I can't write that, because it would spoil for everyone else who haven't read it yet :scootangel:

3492231 k then pm me it....

I liked this story. There a few gramatical errors but it was still fun to read. I thought the first part of the ending was wordy but that was more than likely necessary. The second part was ..... well .......... fully thought out with some good ideas. The third part was great in going into detail on apperrances. Even though I am straight it is good to see everypony found their loves. Including Phalanx and Side Arms.:moustache:

great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Any chance of a sequel? I really think this story deserves one to continue with Twilights and Lunas relationship and to see what happens to Trixie and Celestia

Login or register to comment