• Published 10th May 2012
  • 18,204 Views, 557 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Earns the Feature-Box - Skywriter



Fave her. Fave her hard.

  • ...
132
 557
 18,204
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 234 )
n

:rainbowlaugh:
AHAHA

Damn i never thought this would be continued.

Haha! Mildly amusing.

585321
Yeah, me neither.

585325
Now enjoy all the extra thumbs:rainbowwild:

(lol)

No other response is adequate (I am referring to the audio only):
[youtube=ErXL1DkJgLQ]

PFFFFTCH

This truly made my day. :rainbowlaugh:

well... that ending was not what i expected...:rainbowlaugh:

JEFF GODDAMMIT STOP MAKING ME LAUGH SO HARD

I'm kidding, please continue. :rainbowwild:

Nice one.
I thought it was one-shot.
Glad I was wrong.

Erotic non-sequitur FTW !!!!

This was even funnier than the original chapter.

I'm pretty sure "Mr. Collective" and I have tangled. He doesn't like me very much, always promises to get back to me, but never does. Thankfully, Mr. FIMFiction is a bit nicer, even if his Readership is a bit more wild, she's at least twice as fun and only bitchy once in a while.

If you keep this up, you should change the title to "Twilight Sparkle owns the Feature Box"

The premise...:rainbowlaugh:

So did he get rejected or what?

:trixieshiftleft:
:trixieshiftright:
Fine I'll read.

"hot-blooded young male... "

*Cough* Spike's a reptile/lizard, therefore cold-blooded but I won't bitch about it because it would ruin the entire joke*Cough*

On the ending, however, I can safely say...
i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/253/everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

This should be tagged romance now.

585658
You know what, you're right. Done!

"Well," said Spike, "how about we just make out, instead?"

"Sure!" said the Readership, cheerfully.

And so they did. All night long.

what?! lol :rainbowlaugh:

585334

As much as I love watching SMW hacks...what the hay? :rainbowlaugh: Is there something I'm missing here? Is this guy high?

Better than the first chapter, I think...:trixieshiftright:

585624 Dragon. If nothing else, hot-blooded by virtue of his pilot light.

Also, this was... well, stupendous. Thank you for pandering to our sick, twisted little minds. :twilightsmile:

I wondered why this story was still featured after so much time. I'm glad it's for a good reason.

It's...beautiful.

So metaphorically, the readership is a whore for any story available, and will be very nice to the author/person in the community. :rainbowlaugh:

and so you throw us for a loop yet again, good show sire. bravo. XD

>Marked as complete
>"As long as your mark it as complete"
>Writes another chapter

Hypocrisy within your own story. Glorious.

Well. That... happened.

584300

Wait the the mouse or mine? Mine is ok and yes you can. the mouse on the other hand........


Oh and i didn't expect this thing to continue.

I love this, and I love you.

Faved like an animal.

585325

I know the feeling.

Almost missed the second chapter because I didn't favorite it. I'm so sorry.

But I did read it and I loved it!

Liked, faved, and incredibly humbled. Perhaps a few of us have already messaged you on this, but it seems the pre-readers haven't been this turned on about a story since White Box. Some of us are willing to fight to have a day of posts be nothing but this on the blog, because oh my god, you've nailed our process in the literature.

Very entertaining story once again:pinkiehappy:. You kinda scared me with bringing spike into the story though that would been awkward to have him go through what twilight went through.

Fine. You want to know why this is thumbed down?

You Misspelled "Skywriter" as "Twilight Sparkle". Obvious self insert is obvious.

Maybe you need to watch Boast Busters again, but the characterization of "Twilight" is fricken awful. Twilight doesn't care about faceless masses approving of her. She cares about Celestia's opinion and her friends'. The "Twilight" here is far closer to Trixie's personality, but doesn't quite match hers either. As stated above, the only conclusion I can come to is you wrote a self insert and named it after a canon character.

That was...
:rainbowhuh: Totally unexpected?
I'm a tad confused, but happily so.

whoops wrong threaad againmyfacewhen.com/i/519.gif

586833 I feel as though I should say this, and really I don't mean to offend. But this is clearly marked as Random and Comedy. So to that end.

"If you're wondering how he eats and breathes
and other science facts,
Then repeat to yourself, 'It's just a [fic], I really should relax'"

587208
Random is not an excuse for terrible mischaracterization. Comedy is not either.

Using Trixie as the pony in question would have been close to in character, enough so that the random tag could cover her foray into the field of writing.

573115 OH MY CELESTIA IS HE GOING TO BE ALRIGHT? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? POOR POOR BRIAN!

587237 the Author admits themselves this is "satirical metafiction"
Also, I really don't want to sound mean. But she's having metaphoric sex/something with the abstract concept of "Audience" , which is odd enough in and of itself, and you're kvetching about how Twilight isn't Twilighty enough? Really? That's what bothers you?
Yes, I understand your point, but frankly, I don't think you should care this much...that is, if you don't mind me saying...

587237

Kits, I gotta say, this feels like Parody and Satire, and the use of Twilight is more for her bookish glee than actually using what makes Twilight tick.

I kind of read this as a skit produced by Robot Chicken.

586833 I think I agree with you... :rainbowderp:

I feel weird.

Login or register to comment