• Published 6th Mar 2015
  • 20,617 Views, 265 Comments

Milked Mares - RarityEQM



Twilight wakes up in a strange labratory, with a strange machine designed to milk the poor pony.

Comments ( 24 )

Neat.

At this rate you'll have more bonus/epilogue chapters than actual ones.

This was really cool, I like seeing your commentary on the chapter. It's interesting to see how much thought goes into a good read.

Huh, idk what to say about this story.

First off, I was kinda, well Milked Mare ...Sex - Romance - Dark - Adventure... sounds interesting.
Then I saw this: Warning: NOT futa. -lucky me. I don't like it.
The other warnings, well, I doesn't look at them.

After the third chapter i got hooked up and want to know more behind this situation.
Slowly, slowly revealing the mystery about the situation was a lot of fun.
And RD in the rescue scene, awesome. Same for what you make for Luna.

After all, a fricking great story.

5938562
A: Perhaps if this was Zecora's story...
B: did you make this comment without actually reading the other chapters?

5947972 less crazy, more reciting. ;)

Commentary chapter was a good idea. I was so happy it wasn't futa! I dislike futa. An overall good read. Keep it up!

Have to say, this was a very fun series! I stopped by for the machine-sex, wound up staying for the mystery and shipping. Good stuff!

Now somepony just needs to take over the facility and start charging for its use. Could make a killing off that kind of setup! :heart:

Either that, or Twilight takes some of the equipment home for "research purposes." :twilightsheepish:

Interesting description of the thought process while creating the story and paragraphs. This is like a chapter with commentaries, no?

6053308 Yeah the mind can do pretty much, but then again, she is getting drugged with immense amounts of gases.

A drug is a drug, a poison, if you have no naturally build resistance against it, you are under it's influence.

You can't just say for example "Hell no, im not gonna get woozy and drunk!" while being filled with gallons of alcohol.
You mind's still not gonna remember how you ended up with the donkey from shrek in your bed.

In addition to that, she can't just command herself "I will not enjoy this", mentally perhaps, but there is still a strong physical reaction that says otherwise, especially if you combine the pleasure with a drug that's supposed to raise sensitivity and excitement. It seems dubious that she could withold her orgasm, the feelings, the drug induced state, all with sheer willpower, especially when it's about sex, a physical attraction the body easily gives into, more so when it is THAT enforced.

There is always a part of her, that will have liked what happened, and gave in to the pleasure, which is one of the main issues of most rape victims. And again, the physical reaction, aka squirting, is supported by a drug here as well, while makes it more or less a reflex.

To top it of, this is a freaking fucking machine, it's whole purpose is to please mares/stallions, in order to reach orgasms.

If she really wanted to avoid a reflexive behavior of her body to all this attention... well lets just say she'd need to have a damaged or incredibly dulled nerve system.

6053480

Whelp.

Yeah the mind can do pretty much, but then again, she is getting drugged with immense amounts of gases.

A drug is a drug, a poison, if you have no naturally build resistance against it, you are under it's influence.

You can't just say for example "Hell no, im not gonna get woozy and drunk!" while being filled with gallons of alcohol.

You mind's still not gonna remember how you ended up with the donkey from shrek in your bed.

Zecora is a powerful shaman and herbalist. It is entirely possible, (And likely) that during her training she would have become immune to effects of several different types of poisons, while learning to make and brew them. Becoming familiar with lots of different types of plants and flora.

In addition to that, she can't just command herself "I will not enjoy this", mentally perhaps, but there is still a strong physical reaction that says otherwise, especially if you combine the pleasure with a drug that's supposed to raise sensitivity and excitement. It seems dubious that she could withold her orgasm, the feelings, the drug induced state, all with sheer willpower, especially when it's about sex, a physical attraction the body easily gives into, more so when it is THAT enforced.

Another scenario in which we are privy to the strong effects of Zecora's mind. Her mental resistance and control over her own body is really top notch.

There is always a part of her, that will have liked what happened, and gave in to the pleasure, which is one of the main issues of most rape victims. And again, the physical reaction, aka squirting, is supported by a drug here as well, while makes it more or less a reflex.

............................................. Wow.

To top it of, this is a freaking fucking machine, it's whole purpose is to please mares/stallions, in order to reach orgasms.

If she really wanted to avoid a reflexive behavior of her body to all this attention... well lets just say she'd need to have a damaged or incredibly dulled nerve system.

Zecora didn't find that it fulfilled it's purpose well enough to induce her into a state of arousal even close enough to give her am orgasm. Perhaps she simply can't become aroused. Or, perhaps she's just really turned on by other ponies and close connections, and not cold lifeless machines.

6053531

Zecora didn't find that it fulfilled it's purpose well enough to induce her into a state of arousal even close enough to give her am orgasm. Perhaps she simply can't become aroused. Or, perhaps she's just really turned on by other ponies and close connections, and not cold lifeless machines.

It's not about being in contact with "lifeless machines", a vibrator is also a lifeless machine but still does the job.

I don't deny the possibility of her overcoming this, I just don't find it credible.

There is, as I said, a lot the mind can do, but since this machine was fucking her for what? An hour? Or two? With first gentle then rapid movements, reflexively she would have given in eventually, despite the mind screaming "no" or "what the buck I don't like that".

It's physical reaction.

If people are asleep they can still ejaculate, just as much as they can piss or give birth to children. It doesn't matter if it was a machine who drove her to the point, or a damn ugly ogre tentacle monster she'd compare to some sort of creepy pasta creation. Physical contact is still physical, and when it comes to extra sensitive parts, as the genitals, is fatal in the long run when it persists, and puts all effort into pleasuring you.

The time it takes for them to get her to that point is debatable, will can have a strong role here.

But eventually she would succumb under permanent assault. Since she still feels the permanent and repetitively friction against one of her most sensitive body parts.

It's like resisting tickling. You hate the spots that tickle but they are still sensitive and your weakness, and eventually you give in and start to laugh. Not because you want to, but because you reflexive react to the sensation.

And if the assault on those spots persists for a long time, eventually you crack.

6053641

Er, you can totally build up resistance to tickling if you actually try. Just because lots of that meditation stuff is (in the real world) bull doesn't mean you can't get a surprising amount of control over your body or train it to not respond to certain things so easily. Anyway, this is Equestria. Magic is real. If I'm not mistaken, Twilight literally stood on water without her magic field touching it at all.

6097374 Way to many. ;)

I found out about this fic from the My Little Fetish group, and I'm really glad I did. I love machine sex, and despite that this story started a little slow, it was something I couldn't stop reading. I went through the whole story in a day and it was hot. Thanks so much for writing this, and I hope you write some other machine sex/pussy milking story again! :twilightsheepish:

6180799 Working on the sequel, darling. <3

6180896
That's so awesome to hear. I'll be watching out for it then!

6180896 heh, I was about to ask if you were writing a sequel because you said you'd reveal the kidnappers. My question has been answered.

6529448

I'm so glad you liked it, but I'm sorry you didn't like it, but I'm glad you liked it. ...Thats what you said, right?

pre04.deviantart.net/e37e/th/pre/i/2014/004/2/9/rarity___lovely_face_by_spydol-d70uoj8.png

>RarityEQM Yeah, glad that you got my point:twilightsmile:

This is the ONLY uh... clopfic (?) that I've read... and the plot is freaking amazing xD. I seriously have my reservations about even calling this a clopfic because the plot just... draws your focus away from the other plot. It's so amazing! This was such an enticing read! xD

7416073 canni ask you a question. Yes, that is how I intended it to be spelled.

Satch #23 · Aug 4th, 2016 · · 1 ·

I find it both sad, and hilarious that you actually have to put up a warning that this doesn't involve genderswapped mares...
But then again, knowing that that Futaquestria hate group and it's futa fanatics do on a regular basis, I'm not surprised. (granted not that I think it'd stop many of them... they seem to be against reading descriptions, instead just read the title...)
Not 100 what you mean with "This is a very strange warning in retrospect", but I think I might know xD

Anyhow, trailing off aside. Will say that it's impressive, and really rare to come by more graphic/fetishy stuff involving females, that aren't just about some dude and his dick that just happen to be "bigger than any other stallions", just like all the rest of them xP
So, kudos for that~

7460888 Correct. However, Rainbow Dash speaks using improper grammar.

Login or register to comment