• Published 3rd Apr 2015
  • 9,027 Views, 239 Comments

Just Enough For Her - SaiyanUltima



Zane is your average, single father in a society of ponies, a man that has one child to raise in the world they cannot get enough of. Until one cruel mare starts to show a little more than an abusive friendship, and turns into something more.

  • ...
48
 239
 9,027
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 37 )

Cosmica is gonna try something at the Gala...

I love to see you continue this story, and now I have a request... MORE!!!

Finally. Now we wait again.

Spacecowboy
Moderator

So, uh...

This could have been a really entertaining Slice-of-Life story given its descriptions. The daughter/father duo, and how they're an oddity in Equestria, are certainly grounds for moving your story along.

But then... 'Fuck Alex! Fuck Luna! Fuck Celestia! Fuck the 'Main 6!'' You crank the drama up to an 11 and just throw in all this other... shit, that is just so absurd, and honestly stupid, it makes me wonder what was going on when you thought it would be a good idea. The basic premise alone was plenty to get things moving along. There was no need to involve some brother who went all alicorn-y, Luna apparently being unable to stick to him, Celestia for whatever reason... no need to include them at all.

So, yeah. I forced myself to read through what's been posted, but that nonsense really made things kinda crappy.

8241929

What was going on at the time I made this? To simply put it, I was a little tipsy and bored during that night and decided to stick with it.

It may be stupid to you, but 252 people like it and that is all that matters. Entertaining readers is the reason to my passion of writing.

Now onto the main response. Okay, so it is not your cup of tea. Read something else that is your taste.

And if I recall, you are one of the site developers, right?

Nice to have some honesty from one of them.

Anyway, thanks for the input and I wish you the best of luck in finding a story of your interest.

8241654
Was. Was going to try something at the Gala. Now? Who knows whats going to happen next?

really good story honestly, though i am a bit worried you might cancel or put it on pause with how long it takes for you to update it

cant wait for the next chapter please dont abandon the story :D

OH FUCK!!!! OH FUCK!!!! OH FUCK!!!! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

2 things to say first this is my 401 story i added to my favourites and second i demand an other chapter

Oh goodness the feelings i get from this fic and to show you how I feel...

How I feel towards Cosmica, Alex, Tia and luna.

How I feel about Lady Spice and Cosmica interaction.
media.giphy.com/media/oJjghqlkb4iqs/giphy.gif

How I feel about this fic.
images.hellogiggles.com/uploads/2016/08/21033201/The-Great-Gatsby1-700x525.jpg

One thing that's terrifying about OP characters, is when you remember they can wipe you from existence or do what they want to you without even batting an eye, the only thing saving you is because they hold interest or have a plan for you.

Basically the terror of a god, and how one either kowtows into submission or faces oblivion for defiance.

Despite mixed feelings, I shall follow to see where you take this *fav'd*

I will say this though, title and description is very misleading, as well as the tags

I went into this by what was portrayed as a man in a typically marriagless society, and would face the shenanigans and hurdles of mares throwing themselves on what is to them, their ideal stallion.

That's it, I wasn't even drawn in to the possibility of clop the M-rating would've brought, I just wanted to see a grown man getting swamped in desperate or aggressive mares for the comedy tag you had there. Not this, twisting and unexpected world of dickery that falls unto the MC like a deluge of shit and bile from the emotional pitfalls by pre-established exposition. It's like your other story, Seasons of Darkness, that was an interesting start. Like this there was betrayal, heartbreak and mounting intrigue, that one was excused because its descriptor already prepped us for it. First chapter on this one? NTR, ntr up the ass, a leading cause to every problem to the MC, damn. The worst that could ever happen up to this point, is that Sophia was never his daughter.

please make more chapters cause this is good. too me this story gots some sense of life to but also good amount of drama and comedy

8410183

To be fair though, the story is actually interesting and really good and the author does a well enough job to make you hate the characters your supposed to hate.

Other than that, yeah. The title is misleading.

This is very different from most stories I read, it is quite enjoyable and I hope you keep writing more chapters!!!

8409945
Pls tell me there more and if there going to be a sequel I love this story and I feel for the dude I have almost the same heart problem I hope it works ou for him and I hope Alex goes to the pits of hell

Please sir can I have some more.

The M.C. is a fukin pussy, like the story though.

Please continue. I need to see basted alex burn for what hes done.

9374416
Doesn't change what his daughter did.

More? Do it for Fluttershy! :fluttercry:

9619451
Adrenaline is a vascular and respiratory stimulant as well as a pain inhibitor.

Adrenaline makes your heart beat faster and your lungs decrease the time between the gaseous exchange between the oxygen we need and the carbon dioxide we exhale. As a side effect of this hormone, taking into consideration that adrenaline is a fight or flight hormone, your body won’t react to pain the same way it does without the hormone.

9619521
Yep, and he got his balls hit with power of a US Marine with combat boots to balls, lot pain, lot adrenaline

9620535
I’ll repeat my point again.

What SaiyanUltima said in the chapter VIII is that the adrenaline that almost made Zane’s heart stop, mainly because adrenaline stimulates the sodium, calcium and potassium that the heart uses to beat. Hence the reason in some cases where there are heart related problems, doing exercise is encouraged or prohibited (though that depends more on the cause or origin of the problem itself)

Adrenaline isn’t a sexual hormone, like FSH, LH, PMSG, Testosterone, Androsterone etc. All of these hormones are produced in our sexual organs (though they are regulated and controlled by the pituary gland one way or another).

These hormones are produced by either the testicles or within the Fallopian tubes.

Insulin, corticoids are not sexual hormones hence why they aren’t produced by the testicles.

While the problem of a cardio-respiratory stimulator like adrenaline can produce some serious damage, or even an arrest to the heart (again, that depends on the origin as welll as the cause of the problem) this hormone isn’t produced by the testicles as SaiyanUltima said.

Now, I am not blaming let alone saying that SaiyanUltima is wrong with that assumption (everyone makes mistakes after all). All I’m saying is where adrenaline is actually produced within a human body

9620578
Nevermind, not gonna try to explain my point, have good day, gonna go do shit IRL

9620655
I don’t think you ever explained anything to be honest, but okay. Enjoy whatever it is you’re doing irl.

9620759
Oh, sorry I was at busy when I said that and shit was going on and all, thanks tho, have a good day

Wanna see my story? Much more original.

Pretty damn good I can see something majorly back firing with Cosmica and our MC hopefully for the worst for them and not our MC anyways enjoyable so far and can’t wait to see more! All though that sadly seems unlikely seeing as the last chapter was posted 3 years ago hell a lot of your stories don’t see much updating anymore. You just getting busy with life or are you losing your passion to write these stories? It’ll be sad to see you lose your passion for them but I can understand.

I would like to see this story continued. But it’s all up to the author to decide what to do.

I really hope that this story will get picked back up again, now that the author is back

But none of those ponies mattered much to me, the only thing I felt was the complete and utter desire to hold my closest friend—well marefriend now—in my arms, the warmth filling me up long before Solaris settled down with a rapidly growing stomach ache that he immediately took care with some hay. I've seen him in the same predicament before and hay was always the next thing he ate before retiring to bed, but that was when we were still living in the castle.

Who is Solaris, and what happened to Terra?

I'm honestly getting tired of waiting for an update, and this was such a good story too

Hey! Time to post to this Braley updated story

In the event this story is dead forever, personally i have the head cannon that alex looses to his brother after what in the journal gets out and Alex gets personally banished to tartarus by the mane six while celestia and luna are forced to watch. After that, the fucking dumbass royal family can finally get its shit together.

Also had imagined an alternative story where Zane looses the rep role to Alex and in the process is separated from his daughter, falls to wrath and rage after that becoming a story about vengeance a la Jason Wright razing the fucking soil, if you know what story im talking about.

11746467
It’s coming back I’ve already done two chapter for Seasons of Darkness and chapter for A Tail Of Difference. I just haven’t uploaded anything because it’s the holiday.

11747933
BEAUTIFUL. I’m fully excited to see where the stories go from there.

Login or register to comment