• Published 1st Feb 2015
  • 429 Views, 12 Comments

What Happened When I Became Theseous - Vinyl-ScratchDJ17



A PonyEarthVerse story. John turns into a pony.

  • ...
6
 12
 429

Mom! I'm a Pony!

I got home and headed inside. The door was unlocked. My mom was sitting in the living room.

"Hello, Mom! I'm home!" I said in Theseous's voice.

"Sweetie? Is that you?!?" She asked.

I walked into the living room getting my mom's attention real quick. She was in a look of disbelief. "What happened to you!!!" Mom asks hugging me in a tight hug. "Can you please.....stop...you....re....squishing.....me...." I asked her.

"Oops, sorry." She says letting go of me and kissing me.

She realizes that I was covered in fur and so I used my magic to get her a water bottle. She opens it and drinks the entire thing. She hugs me again but not as tightly.

"What happened!?!" She asked kneeling down and rubbing her hand through my mane.

"Well I was feeling two pointy things coming out of my head right before the whistle blew for transition after lunch and I ran to the bathroom, I transformed and I passed out." I answered.

My stomach rumbles. "You must be hungry. Let's get something for you to eat." She says standing up again and heading to the kitchen. My tail flicks agreeing with my mom. I follow her to the kitchen.

"I'm not able to eat meat sadly but that's okay because I can still eat vegetables and most of all sugar and sweets." I said smiling.

So we gets some carrots out of the fridge and some apples. She gets out a chopping board and starts cutting the carrots and the apples. When she finished I picked them up with my magic and started eating them. When I finished I went to the living room and turned on the TV with my magic.

The news turned on.

"Breaking News!" Said the anchorman.

"What's this?!" Said my mom.

"We've been getting a few reports of people claiming to have seen what happen to be ponies? From the hit cartoon, My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. We've also been getting reports about people who claim to have turned into some of the characters." Said the anchorman.

"Now we go live to a press conference where these two ponies claim to be Lauren Faust, the creator of the show, and Tara Strong, one of the cast members from the show." Said the Achorman.

Then the screen changes to where there are two alicorns on a podium, with microphones held out in front of them, and boomers, and what not. These two alicorns happen to be none other than Princess Luna, and Princess Celestia. They talk about how they are actually Lauren who became Celestia and Tara became Luna, and that everyday, more people will change until, but she never finished that part. Then they say how, if anybody finds themselves as an element of harmony, to go to New York city for some reason. Then Celes-...Lauren finally says no further comment, and they both walk off of the podium, heads hung low in shame. Well that answered a lot of my questions.

"And there you have it. We assure you that this was real, and not an animated trick. Now onto further new-" Said the anchorman before Mom turned off the TV.

"Okay that was strange. What should we do?" I asked.

"We are staying in this state! We are not going to New York!" Said Mom.

My ears went flat against my head.


So we stayed home for the rest of the day. I went to go to take a shower and I learned how to fly! I didn't even mean to I just learned how to. It was probably an instinct. So we went to bed at 8:30 P.M.

She said good night to me and we went to bed.

Comments ( 8 )

So skull king...I see you decided to copy the whole news part from my cloudchaser and flitter story, to this one eh? XD :rainbowlaugh:

I wonder what will happen

,,,,,,,,,,,,, What is this I don't even.

"Oh hi sweetie!"

"I'm a pony mom!"

"All right. That's fine! Still love you though"

Really don't understand what makes sense about these predicaments -_-

5576849 yeah just wanted to get that part over with I couldn't think of anything to make him try and convince here so just went all YOLO

5579203 But...That's not how things work. O_0

God screw you auto correct.

Sorry to say, but this gave me a migraine just trying to understand it

Login or register to comment