• Published 19th Jan 2015
  • 3,995 Views, 154 Comments

The Colt Inside - Remedyfortheheart



The Mane Six begin questioning how good their lives really are. Turning to magic to help them in their quest to experience love, life, and family of their own.

Comments ( 12 )

Next chapter will be the ending for the series. Titled "Unexpected Recalls and Farewells". A certain pony will address an issue with this illegal spell and hopefully save who she can. Can you guess who will confront Twilight about her actions?

Great chapter, can't wait to see more soon.

7053100 Thank you. Surprised someone already finished this chapter. 0.o' Is it not long enough?

7053107 you save up on time to read when you use an audioreader instead of actually reading.

I want to see Barb/Spines.

Whoa! An Update? I thought you abandoned this story ages ago.

7055747 Never left and never abandoned it. I'm still here, looking pretty and such. TELL ME I'm PRETTY!

Comment posted by Aether Spark deleted Aug 18th, 2020

7056068
If that's the case, when can we expect the next update?

10022213
Somewhere between two weeks from now. While the holiday season is finished for some, mine is still ongoing. So coupled with the fact I am struggling with things right now. I'm almost done with this seires and I would love to set it to rest properly.

Comment posted by Aether Spark deleted Aug 18th, 2020
Login or register to comment