• Published 22nd Mar 2015
  • 1,003 Views, 6 Comments

Phantom Haunt's Journal Entries - NJH12



Phantom Haunt is the first and only male Alicorn which means big troubles.

  • ...
 6
 1,003

PreviousChapters Next
Journal entry part 6 Griffin Gorge.

Author's Note:

bold is Haunt talking and italics is Lexi talking, all others are plain text.

As team H.A.Z.I.C. ride through the mountains of the Gorge, Gilda became the new leader of the Griffins.

Now back to team H.A.Z.I.C., which are near the domain of the Griffins, Chrysalis decided to become a griffin...

Haunt view;
"So, why have you changed?" Lexi questioned.

"Griffins are territorial, they don't accept outsiders without a member of their species with them, or they're captured. In this form I'm Chrystal Chaos." Chaos said.

Chaos view;
"Halt! Who are you, and why did you bring trespassers?" the griffin guard said.

"I'm Chrystal Chaos, these are my prisoners, and no one can't take them from me without seeing the leader!" I said.

"Fight me for proof, Chaos! En guard!" the guard said as he lunged with talons at me which I easily dodged, I returned with my own talons which made contact with his left wing. He growled as he knew he can't have height advantage anymore. The guard was loosing in one last ditch attempt he tried pecking me which failed.

"You bested me. I grant you and prisoners passage." The guard said.

"Thanks for the warm-up. Come prisoners." I said.

Lexis whispered, "We're prisoners?"

"For the time being." Haunt whispered back to Lexis then said with a loud voice, "Chaos! Where are you taking us!"

"Shut it prisoners, I take you to leader and they decide what I do to you all!" I said while playing along Haunt's Plan. At that moment their leader flew down to talk.

"I'm the new leader Gilda. What business do you have?" Gilda demanded.

"Chrystal Chaos ma'am. I'm here for my reward of captured trespassers." I said.

"Chrysalis is that you, posing for Chaos? She died hundreds of years. Why are you here on griffin's turf?" Gilda asked.

"Yes, we're saving the universe. We need pages that look like chicken scratches, Gilda?" I said.

"Chicken scratch like Scootaloo?" Gilda asked.

Somewhere in Ponyville...

"I'm not a chicken!" Scootaloo said in the sky.

Back at Griffin Gorge...

"We don't have time! The next pages is in the Dragon Dark Caverns. We can read these when we travel." Haunt said.

PreviousChapters Next