• Published 22nd Mar 2015
  • 1,003 Views, 6 Comments

Phantom Haunt's Journal Entries - NJH12



Phantom Haunt is the first and only male Alicorn which means big troubles.

  • ...
 6
 1,003

PreviousChapters Next
journal entry part 4 Trixie's Choice?

Author's Note:

bold is Haunt talking and italics is Lexi talking, all others are plain text.
Update 3/23/15- thanks to Elric of Melnipony, I fix it.

Trixie view;

"Is there a chance to see Twilight Sparkle?" I asked.
"Even better I'm the one that she's after." Haunt said in a sly tone.
"That's all Trixie wants to hear." I said with a evil smile. "So who is the squirt?" I asked.
"My name is Lexi Monnark." She said.
"She is a relative to me. She is also the one that free me from my journal, and I am in debt to her." Haunt said.
"Wait, I'm related to you? Why did you not tell me?" Lexis asked.
"I didn't tell you because I thought you knew. Other than Zecora, only my blood relatives can read my Journal entries. Judging your age, my guest you would be my great granddaughter. Now if that the only questions we need to hurry to the pages before evil takes them." Haunt said.
"But," Lexi said before she got interrupted.
"No buts. Trixie I seen you with a caravan, do you still have it?" Haunt asked.
"Yes, Trixie still does, why?" I asked.
"We're going to used it for transportation, and a base of operation for planning ahead." Haunt said it like we are going to war.
"Well Trixie has found these chicken scratch pages they might be yours." I said as I toss them to Haunt.
"Yes! they're." Haunt said.
"What do they say?" Lexi asked.

Haunt's view;

~entry#7: Haunt here, Confuse enemies in seeing double. Say replicate (name Here). Cons; 50% chance of split personality one good, one bad.(End of entry)
~entry#5: Haunt here, want enemies do what you want? Say mind-jacked (Species name here) near me. Cons; only work with less intelligent species or minds then you.(End of entry)
~entry#2: It's me Haunt here, have you ever lost something and can't find it or lost where you are and need to get to civilation soon?
With magical compass you'll never get lost. Say Magical Compass point me to (location here). The problem with this is this if you mispronounce it wrong, the compass can't point to it, and may cause disorientation for a few minutes.(End of entry)
"Do you see, where we need to be?" Zecora questioned as the group went into the caravan.
"Where next?" Trixie asked.
"The Badlands." I said with a tone of scared and worry.
"THE Badlands as in changeling's territories and the Changeling's Queen Chrysalis. THAT Badlands?!" Trixie asked in terror.
"Yes, that one." I said.
"We're doomed." Trixie said.

PreviousChapters Next