• Published 22nd Mar 2015
  • 1,003 Views, 6 Comments

Phantom Haunt's Journal Entries - NJH12



Phantom Haunt is the first and only male Alicorn which means big troubles.

  • ...
 6
 1,003

PreviousChapters Next
journal entry part 3 A Zebra's Brew.

Author's Note:

bold is Haunt talking and italics is Lexi talking, all others are plain text.
Update 3/23/15- thanks to Elric of Melnipony, I fix it.

Haunt's view;

Everfree Forest, the most scariest place known to Ponykind, filled with Timberwolves, and other creepy stuff plus a zebra who speaks only in rhymes. "We're nearly there. A few more miles, Ms. Monnark." I said.

"How... *huff* can... *huff* you... *huff* run... *huff* so... *huff* fast?" She said.

"Shush, were not alone. Look over there. There's the page but there is a problem. It's in a patch of poison joke. I guest we will have to talk to the zebra. Come on Ms. Monnark." I said.

At the zebra's hut... *KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK* "Now who is that knocking at my door, why it's ponies, sit down on my floor. While I please, would like some tea?" The zebra said.

"Cut the act Ms. I know you can talk normally. Zecora!"

"Zecora, you know her?" She said surprised

"Yes Alexi Monnark, he does know me because I helped him with hiding. Now would you still like some tea?" The zebra said.

"Thanks Zecora, but we're not here for tea, we're here a potion to defend from Poison Joke. It would help us with our mission." I said. How did she knew her name, I thought.

"What mission is it, may I ask, maybe I can help you both." The Zebra said.

"Do you remember this." I said.

"Why it's your journal. What have done with it!?" The zebra said.

"That is not the problem, the problem is the pages were ripped out of this book and scattered everywhere. There like five in these woods. Do you know where four of them are, because one of them is in a patch of poison joke?" I said.

"Let me get my stuff." The zebra said.

"What! your coming with?" Lexi, & me said in unison.

"Jinx, you both own me hay fries. But in all seriousness, I'm coming because you might need a potion brewer, and besides you need a guide in Everfree Forest." The zebra said.

"True..."

Zecora's view;

(Flashback) *Thud, Thud, Thud* "Now who could that be, at my doorstep we will see." I said. I opened the door to find a little Alicorn Colt. That is strange I thought. "Now who you might be, little colt have you come to see me?" I said.

"Hide me, please." he said as he fell down from exhaustion. I picked him up, put him in my bed, and cover him up. Then another knock at my door.

"The door is open it's not lock, come in and sit on floor and drop the cloak." I said.

"Thank you Zecora, but I am here fore an Alicorn colt. I saw him heading this way, have you seen him buy any chance?" Twilight Sparkle said.

"An Alicorn colt, have not seen him, but why you, a unicorn would want him?" I asked.

"That's for a need to know bases." She said.(End of Flashback)

"Hello, is there anyzebra is in there? You sort of zoned out for a minute, are you ok?" Lexi asked.

"I am fine, just remembering memories. I need this, this, this, and this. But I shouldn't forget this!" I said as I blew the dust off of my mini cauldron that I made when I was young. It's three times smaller and lighter, then my basic cauldron. It's a dark grey with white stripes. Jess this hasn't seen the light of day in many years I thought. "This is it let's go." I said as I put in my saddle bag.

-BACK AT THE PATCH OF POISON JOKE-

"Here we are. Lets see, no, no, yes here it is." I said. As I walk through the patch I took a small sip of my potion that would protect me from this poison joke. I pick up the paper it read ~entry#12. Haunt here, I just found a spell that would temporary protect me from Poison Joke the spell is Poison Joke, Poison Joke, wants some laughs with ponyfolk, instead some laughs you'll make it weep with this poison shielding Cry! Last five minutes. problems; you'll be more acceptable to other poisons for one hour, and more acceptable to diseases.(End of entry) "Let's get the other four pages and get out of here." I said.

Haunt's view;

"So that piece of the page help, or not?" Lexi asked.
"It did sort-of it's about Poison Joke but nothing about world domination. Don't worry Lexi, We will find them." I said as they walked to a blue unicorn that was known as 'the Great and Powerful, Trixie' but now recently known as 'the weak and feeble, Trixie'.
"What you want from 'the weak and feeble, Trixie'?" Trixie asked weakly.
"I'm going to regret this, but do you want to join this ragtag of ponies? Were trying to save the multiverse by finding my pages and return to my journal before it's gets it in the wrong hoof or hand,(off in the distant a certain pony said 'yes, I knew they were real!') so will you be 'the Great and Powerful, Trixie that save the universes', or 'the weak and feeble, Trixie that could of had friends'?" I asked.
"I Trixie, choose... (corrupted *BUZZ* entree. See *BBBBBUUUUUZZZZZZZZZ* you in next entree [Phantom Haunt journal entry Part 4 Trixie's Choice?])

PreviousChapters Next