• Published 22nd Mar 2015
  • 1,003 Views, 6 Comments

Phantom Haunt's Journal Entries - NJH12



Phantom Haunt is the first and only male Alicorn which means big troubles.

  • ...
 6
 1,003

PreviousChapters Next
Journal entry part 15 Roads. What roads?

Author's Note:

bold is Haunt, Lexi is italics, and the rest are plain text.
*BONUS* Can you guest all five of the original Ice cream flavors?
This is not required but I wouldn't mind if someone guest all five flavors.
Update 4/11/15 sorry for entry#15 it should be entry#20. I just used it in the wrong time and in the wrong place.

It was getting dark as team H.A.Z.I.C. once again travels through Equestria, till they reach Rock key Roads.

Trixie View;
"What has happened to this town? It has no roads or rocks, just a small town with ice cream vendors almost on every block." Chrysalis said.

"Don't forget the key part of this place, and that weird statue that looks like an older me. Could we have ice cream, please Haunt?" Lexi asked in a cute mannered.

"Sure, squirt. Let Trixie buy them." I said as we went to the first vendor I saw.

"Welcome to Rock key Roads. Where this town is famous for Rock key Road. Would you like one on the house, for the kiddo?" the vendor said in a singsong voice.

"Sure. We'll take a rock key road, Trixie will take a chock-o-lot, and what do our group wants?" I asked.

"Cookie doe." Zecora said.

"Colt-an candy." Chrysalis said.

"Villai-n-illa." Haunt said.

"Vary good choices might I say. That will be six bits. While this takes hours to make your perfect orders, why don't you take this card, and sleep in our inn." the vendor said giving a card to Lexi.

"Wait, it takes that long to make ice cream?" Lexi asked.

"No, I said to make it perfect, it will take a long time. You don't want it to taste bad. You want it to taste good, don't you?" the vendor said.

"I guest so. We will see you tomorrow, right?" Lexi said with hopes to see the vendor again.

"I will be right here waiting for your group to get their ice creams, tomorrow." The vendor said.

"By ice cream vendor." Lexi said as we went to the inn.

"Welcome to Rock Keys Inn. I see you have the ice cream vendor card. Will you say in one or two rooms?" the inn owner asked.

"Two, definitely two rooms." Haunt said.

"But, I want to sleep with my granddaddy." Lexi whined.

"Ah, that's cute. I might have just one room with four beds for six bits, would you like that?" the inn owner said.

"Fine, let's do that room." Haunt said shaking his head in defeat as I gave the six bits for the room.

"Goody!" Lexi said with glee.

"Here's the room key. May Luna give you good dreams." the inn owner said giving Haunt the key as we went to room number thirty-three.

"So, whose on which bed?" I asked as we saw the beds in a peculiar way. Two was on one wall, the other two was on the opposite wall and walls that separate between each one like the inn owner knew something about the way we sleep.

"Is it weird that the owner has only one room with four beds, separated with walls like he knew we were coming here and our sleeping methods?" I asked.

"It is not like he has sound proof wall for me sometimes talking in my sleep, a nightlight for Lexi's fear of the dark, masks in Zecora's part of her room, a rack for Trixie's hat and cape, and Chrysalis'..." Haunt said before he was interrupted.

"Say one more word Haunt, and I'll kill you where you stand, half-brother." Chrysalis said as Haunt stayed quiet until I inspected the rooms.

"Trixie can't believe it, but he has done exactly that." I said as Chrysalis quickly hide her secret under the bed but I got a good glance it was a plushy-pony for foals of a young age.

"What? You thought that an evil queen can't have plushy to sleep with? If you tell a single soul, I will seriously personally kill you in your sleep, and kill the one soul you told." Chrysalis said insecurely.

"You can keep your secret Chrissy, I won't *yawn* tell." Lexi said as she fell on the floor. Haunt picked her up and tucked her in the bed.

"Night *yawn* ladies." Haunt said as he went to Lay in with Lexi, but she pushed him off to the floor.

"I guest I will sleep on the floor." Haunt said as he fell to sleep.

Five minutes in Haunt started talking in his sleep, "You're *snore* the *snore* best *snore* family *snore* I *snore* ever *snore* had."

"Zecora, what is that potion? Is it for sleep?" I asked.

"Not a potion, just warm milk at my bed side." Zecora said placing the milk on the desk beside her bed.

"It's just Trixie and you." I said.

"It's time Cheesy, *yawn* to sleep." Chrysalis said as she also goes to bed.

"Night your queen-ship." I said as I faked bowed to her then hanged my stuff up and went to cover up in bed.

---The next day.---

Haunt view;
I was the first to get up from the floor. My body snapped when I stretch.
"That hurt a bit." I said trying to stay quiet, but Lexi mumble something I wasn't listing that well. I looked outside to see if that vendor was true to his promise or he broke it. I try to keep my promises, but promises can be easily be broken like friends friendship, family bonds/ties, and lovers romance, that's the price of promises. Myself have promised many things and not all are kept true, but I'm off topic. Through the window to the corner where we meet that vendor he was still there with a tray of five things in it. Well time to wake them up.

"Wakey, wakey, ladies!" I said loudly.

"Trixie needs five more minutes." Trixie said as I pulled her covers off.

"Twilight is much faster waking up then you will ever be." I said as that waked her up.

"Twilight will not beat Trixie today!" Trixie said as she quickly putting her stuff back on.

"Zecora, There is a pony that needs help." I said as Zecora waked up.

"I see that you used my emotions to get me up. As always." Zecora said.

"Chrysalis, Shinning Armor outside wanting you." I said as she to waked up.

"Really! He wants me! Oh half-brother, I can't believe I fell for that old trick." Chrysalis said as she threw a pillow at me. I dodge it but it hits Lexi.

"Who threw this? I was in a good dream. It better be tomorrow otherwise I will not be a happy pony." Lexi said as I laugh at the thought of her trying her best to threatening me.

"It's time for ice cream Lexi, if you don't get up I'll leave you and eat your ice cream." I said.

"Goody! Let's go now." Lexi nearly jumped out of bed.

"What's the hurry squirt, you didn't want to be up and now you do." Trixie said.

"Come on, ice cream waits for nopony!" Lexi said as she bounced around me.

"Close, but it's time waits for nopony." Zecora said as we went from our room dropped off the room key and went to the corner of that vendor.

"Here you go. For the kiddo, one rock key road. For the lucky stallion, a Villai-n-illa. For the zebra, cookie doe. For the traveler, Chock-o-lot. And for the queen of hearts, Colt-an candy. All that is left is you signing from one being bad to ten being awesome on this page." the ice cream vendor said.

"Could I see the back of it?" I asked.

"Why? The only thing on the back of this page is chicken scratch." the ice cream vendor asked not knowing that it was a spell on the back.

"How much does it take to have this page for remembering this place?" I asked.

"Well, it would have to be at least two bits." the ice cream vendor said.

"Here have twelve, for your troubles. Come on family we need to leave we have what we want let's go home." I said hoping they take the hint.

"By Ice cream stallion." Lexi said as we went to the caravan I read, ~entry#20: Haunt here, this spell makes five members of a group and a van-like vehicle into a crime solving sleuths. Say Looks like another mystery on our hooves. the cons is that you'll take the personalities of the crime solving sleuths till the mystery is solved. (End of entry)

"Where to this time?" Trixie asked.

"I don't know my journal has been acting up sense we got here. Their must be more here, but I can't pinpoint it any further." I said.

"Round two of this creepy place, begins again." Trixie said.

PreviousChapters Next