• Published 1st Dec 2014
  • 5,728 Views, 79 Comments

A Romantic Story - JustDing



After a long time, Princess Celestia is reunited with her human, but it turns backwards...

  • ...
26
 79
 5,728

BONUS: Deleted Snippets


Stupid shit which did not manage to get into the story... Have fun!


"Tia! We are through and I motherfucking meant it!" Chris shouted as he tried to get away from Princess Celestia, who was wearing a fake nose and beard and rather large glasses.


"Then hit me! Let your hate out on me!" she shouted, tears streaming down her face.


"Is this some Sado-maso-bullshit or what?!"


She stopped crying and looked to the side sheepishly. "Maybeee..."


Chris facepalmed. "Turn around."


Celestia did so like she was told. Then Chris kicked as hard as he could into her flanks and she was sent flying somewhere...


"I must remind you... nobody can run away from a alicorn. They will always find you..." Nightmare Moon said while she was looking at Chris and Celestia making out behind the sofa.


There was the sound of a door closing and Nightmare turned to the source. She spotted Jason sitting in a Ford Focus Rally Car.


"But you can drive away!" with this words, he started the engine, shifted the gear and drove away. Nightmare Moon tried to gallop behind them, but Nicki Grist was telling Jason the pacenotes and so Jason managed to outrace Nightmare Moon...


Celestia reared up on her hindlegs and put her forehooves on Chris's shoulders. "Hold still..."


With this words, she eased her horn into his skull... it slided in like soap.


"Can you hear me, my love?" she asked telephatically.


She waited a few moments for his answere...


"Chris, can you hear me?"


Still no response...


Then realization hit her. She removed her horn from his skull and looked at him curiously. Then she said "I wish I could read your thoughts... but you don't have any."


Chris smirked like a complete idiot.


...after Sophie disappeared in the black hole, Chris brought out his iphone. "And now I want you to do something..."


"Oh, I know!" Celestia chimed and levitated the iphone in her magic. Then she concentrated and suddenly the iphone glowed in a menacing red before it got disintegrated.


"Done!" Celestia said smiling.


But Chris face changed from anticipation to pure shock. "What the fuck?! There were over two hundred pieces of music! And I have recently unlocked the last upgrade for the minigun in Dead Trigger! I just wanted you to charge it!"


"Oh no, I'm so sorry, I didn't know!" Celestia realized her mistake.


"What I should do now in my freetime?!" Chris whined.


"Any relationship has to be supported..." Chris thought as he walked through the hallways to Celestias room.


He decided to give in the relationship and become Celestias lover. After a fun night, they confessed their immortal love bond to each other.


But he thought he did not supported her enough, so he must do this special exercise.


He then walked into her room to her bathroom and opened the door in one swift move.


"COME ON TIA! YOU CAN DO IT! JUST PRESS! COME ON! YOU ARE MY TIA!" Chris yelled at Celestia who was currently sitting on the toilet.


"What the buck, Crystal? I'm taking a horseapple here!" she shrieked and shoved him outside with her magic.


Jason Storm stormed into his house after the unpleasent meeting with Nightmare Moon... but the unpleasent part was one-sided and it was for the mare.


After taking a sniff at his armpits and almost falling over unconscious, he deciced to take a shower.


While the water ran down upon him, he felt the unnerving feeling of being watched, like in Big Brother. But he shrugged it off and continued showering.


Suddenly, he felt that hooves were washing his hair and he spun around...


Nothing but air.


He shook his head annoyed and began washing his hair by his own.


A black hoof made his way through between his legs.


He yelled in shock and turned around. Nightmare Moon stood there in front of him and grinned sheepishly.


"I just want my nuts before we separate." she said...


She grabbed a bag of peanuts which were inside the shower (WTF?!) and headed out of the room. Jason shook his head again and ended his showering. He went sleeping to bed without being sexual molested or disturbed in any other way.


To make you disappointed, he never saw her again. But rumors are saying she signed a contract for a role in the Lord Of The Rings movies to play as Gollum.


Jason's mother is dead. His last hope broke apart. Albeit his mother was not the mother of the year, she was still his mother.


Who were these guys who broke into his house? Okay, the SAS participated to them and after they destroyed everything in his house, they partied hard in the living room.


Jason need answeres. And also Nightmare Moon. Those people found out about her, but how?


After they googled what A.M.A. meant -Armacham Magical Adventures-, they headed to the headquarter of the company.


If you would only hear what happened, you would hear at first bulletproof armor being dressed on, then weapons loaded and locked. Then Jason would turn to Nightmare Moon and said the propably last words if they fail...


"Remember... no english."

Author's Note:

What I am doing with my life?

Comments ( 4 )

Take away the giFts of the princesses

XD wicked last part!!!! You are a master at comedy xD I like the Nighmare in the shadow thing

This story puts the S in shit. Complete trash!

Login or register to comment