• Published 1st Dec 2014
  • 5,728 Views, 79 Comments

A Romantic Story - JustDing



After a long time, Princess Celestia is reunited with her human, but it turns backwards...

  • ...
26
 79
 5,728

Yadda Yadda from the Author

Hello guys,
at first thank you for reading this stupid piece of trivial literature. I didn't expect such a mass of positive reactions. I only thought of a few comments like 'I'm in the weird part of fimfiction again...'.
And I'm also thanking Zamairiac. Without his amazing works, this story would not exist.


-What?
This is the most common comment to my story. And so I'm answering:

What what?


-Why is Tobias a Cloaker in this story?
Because why not? I felt pity for that poor guy in the original 'Absolute Power' and so I thought about to give him power... hehe, that pun. Besides, everything's better with a Badass. And Cloakers are the most badass enemies in FPS history. In the game, they behave like normal enemies, but their actions are somewhat stealthy. And when you don't put attention, then they charge at you and kick you down. I mixed it up with MLP because I believe it is funny when all shitty villains (Chrysalis, Mane-iac and co.) are doing their part to be evil and suddenly out of nowhere a Cloaker appears, kick'em down and taunts them "I guess you are not as evil as you thought?!". Okay, this isn't MLP anymore, but just think about it.


-What the heck is a Cloaker?
For all those who don't know what a Cloaker is or why he kicks flanks in the story, here's a nice video:

-Why mixing up with elements of the Payday games.
You must know, I love Payday 2 and so I mixed it up with the parody. In the first version of the parody Chris was intended to be somehow a badboy and so I thought 'If hes going to be a criminal, then more than ever!'.


-What have you done to me, author?! My brain can't handle this story.
Your fault. Nobody said you have to read this story.


-Does Zamairiac like/love/hate the parody?
He favorited this story, so I think he likes it.


-What are you doing next?
At first, I have to write a new chapter for Colin McRae Equestria Rally, but I believe it will take a lot of time.

So, that's it. See you later in my other stories or somewhere else.