• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 365 Views, 8 Comments

A new day in Equestria - Saris Daddy



Being new in town is never easy but it's even more difficult to acclimate when your moved to a complete different country.

  • ...
 8
 365

Of Bee's and Unicorns

Twilight wasn't that much younger than Pinkie or the others, just two years younger than AJ and a few months younger than Rainbow Dash. Nonetheless she was the youngest of her friends.

When she moved to Ponyville she was afraid to tell that she, a full grown mare never had been in heat and tried to hide herself in her library as the mating season began.

Nopony would question that a lot of ponies did that during the two weeks and nopony would notice that her cycle wasn't active.

It was the morning before the mating season and Twilight noticed something off. Her concentration was off, she couldn't focus on anything and spellcasting was impossible.

She tried meditation to calm herself. When Spike spotted the manical expression in Twilights eyes he ran to get help.

He didn't knew what was going on but he feared another 'Smartypants incident'.

After gathering Rarity, Pinkie and Rainbow Dash, Spike hurried back to the libary.

Twilight bolted arround in the library like a caged manticore.

"Calm down Darling. what is it? What's brotherring you Twilight?"

"I don't know... it's something that keeps me from... it feels like I don't know..." Twilight tried to sit still but then again started to pace arround the libary.

"The more I try to concentrate on what's wrong, the more... say Rarity, is that a new hat?"

"OK something really is wrong, since when does Twilight recnognise what ponies are wearing?" asked Rainbow.

"whatever do you mean darling? this hat is just a item to faboulus to ignore even for ... Twilight. I see now what you mean."

Pinkie grinned with a intensity like a sunbeam on a rainy day. "It's your first time? Oh Twilight this is really asking for a big glamorous party."

Twilight kept pacing "I'm sorry Pinkie but I'm really in no mood to celebrate at the moment. I could have Celestiaknowswhat maybe vascular dementia or even worse Alzheimer's."

Pinkie snorted at Alzheimer's "Oh don't be silly, Twilight you're just in season."

Twilight stopped dead in her tracks "in season? but I never was in season."

Pinkie interrupted her "see it's about time I mean you're only half a year younger than me and still hadn't had your first tingalingagoo." Pinkie said and touched her softly on her flank. Almost instantly Twilight felt incredibly aroused.
"See. You're just really sensitve right now and everything." she then leaned towards Spike "I would advise you to leave the town for the next two weeks..." she whispered. Spike couldn't make a rhyme out of it, till a few days later.

Spike didn't sleep really well, all night long he heard somepony moaning. The last few years he always was in Canterlot when the mating season took place. They locked themself up in Twilight's tower. They played games and were simply having fun together but now Twilight was a shiverring mess. "Morning Twi. Feeling any better?" he asked the mare which was shiverring in a corner of her bedroom.

"MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE SPIKE DO SOMETHING I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE!" Twilight shouted while rubbing her Flank on the wall.

"Eww. Twilight gross get a hold of yourself. What could I do to make it stop?" Twilights eyes beamed with a manical Glimmer

"I don't know. SOMETHING! ANYTHING! JUST MAKE THE TINGELING STOP!" Spike started to realize what Pinkie meant

'I should have listened to Pinkie Pie and left town with the other Stallions'

Two days ago all Single stallions gathered to leave town. 'But I can't leave Twilight dealing with this all alone...'

Twilight started to drag her butt over the floor like a dog. 'EEEEWW, OK buck it ' "Sorry Twi I think it's better I visit ...your brother...or something ..." He frantically grabbed a few gems and left the libary.

He could hear Twilight shouting but he tried to ignore it.

Ponyville was in a really poor state everywhere mares with frantic eyes.

"Hey Spike!" Lyra trotted towards him. "oh hey Lyra. where's Bonbon?" greeted Spike the green mare.

"She's still asleep last two days were..." She snickered slightly "pretty exhausting. Say Spike..." she glanced at his hands "Could you lend me a helping ... hand?" a nervous eyetwitch "Hmm sure, what do you need?"

"I got this weird itching on my butt could you.....don't know do something about it? with your .....Hands?"

Spike realised what Lyra wanted him to do "OH no. No. Nononononono"

Spike ran into the woods and wasn't seen again for the next three weeks.


The little group arround Groove entered the street.

"I really favor the classical era. It was a really inspiring time, the political economics, the cultural distinctions, even two villages who were really close together often varied in cultural aspects.

But I also like the pre-classical era, the rise and fall of Star Swirl the Bearded."

Clouds interrupted Grooves history lesson "I really admire Star Swirl the Bearded did you know, he created more than 200 spells? He even has a shelf in the Canterlot library of magic named after him. He was the mentor of Clover the Clever, one of the founders of Equestria. I mean how cool is that? Someponys even believe he tutored Celestia herself. He is also rumored to have befriended Scorpan, and this is said to lead him to turn against his evil brother Tirek. I would really love to see his stained glass window in Canterlot, I heard it's really inspiring."The conversation had took an really sophisticated turn when the two Newbies discoverd their obsesion with historical events.

Now Twilight trotted alongside the two stallions

"I can assure you ...Rain Clouds was it?" The stallion nodded "his window really is divine, you can really feel his wisdom and compassion." Twilight stated.

Groove was happy to have found somepony to talk about 'Egghead stuff' how his brother used to call his hobbys and later his job.

"I really admire his dissertation about the fundamental differences in magic through the three tribes. His understanding of Earthpony magic was way ahead of his time. He was one of the first ponies to realize the connection between..."

Twilight interruptet Groove "wait, wait, wait, You had actually read Star Swirls dissertation about the fundamental differences in magic through the three Tribes? You've read it and you were able to understand it?" Groove looked at her dumbfounded.

"Well, a lot of the stuff about Pegasi and Unicorns went straight over my head and the translation wasn't that good but yeah I did.

Applied Magic isn't really one of my favored subjects but it was one of the most groundbreaking theories in the pre-classical era. My Teacher had me take at least three Klausuren 'bout him."

"EGGHEADS!!" Rainbow growled from behind.

"At least I'm not the only one who has no idea what they are talking about huh Pinkie?" she looked at Pinkie

"Don't be silly Dashy of course I know what they are talking about . I did also read it but Swirlsy was wrong when he assumed the significance of the consumed nutritions of a pony to be completly independent of their manareserves. this was debunked a good eighthundred years later by Einzel Stein when he released his dissertation about the different kinds of Magic and their effects on reality."

Pinky beamed with a innocent grin. "yeah Einzel Stein did indeed debunk a few minor errors." said Twilight and gave Pinky a approving but questioning smile. "He was also one of the first ponies who was able to theorize about the nature of chaos magic." said Twilight to underline Einzel Steins significance.

"Sadly, his reality theorem also led towards the development of the Harmony Bomb..." all three 'eggheads' looked down in mortified manner.

"The what now?" Rebound looked puzzled.

"The Harmony Bomb. A spell for military use, it concentrates a mass of Chaos magic particles into a supercritical mass the amount of material needed to start an exponentially growing magical destructive chain reaction..."
lectured Twilight "by compressing a sub-critical sphere of Chaos magic expanding it to many times its original density... The after effects are ....horrible and hard to control..." she finished and an awkward silence befell the group.

Rainbow didn't understood one thing what Twilight had said.

"Maudi brought all of his books but she was pretty disappointed when she found out that he didn't wrote about rocks."

Twilight was confused. "Why should he write about rocks? He was a mathematician and physicist?"

Pinkie snickered "because his name means single stone so she thought he was a geologist."

Author's Note:

hoppla almost forgot to write my Author's Notes :facehoof:

well originally the last two chapters were supposed to be one. but that somehow felt awkward n stuff so I divided the chapter to make it feel more fluently.

Again I would like to thank my buddy Cloud for editing n stuff.