• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 365 Views, 8 Comments

A new day in Equestria - Saris Daddy



Being new in town is never easy but it's even more difficult to acclimate when your moved to a complete different country.

  • ...
 8
 365

Sir Fluffy

Rainbow Dash was dozing on a cloud. Her morning routine was done and the weather was perfectly under control. A loud grunting disturbed her leisurely spend morning.

"What the hay? " irritated she tried to spot the source of the disturbing noise. It seemed to emitt from a walking couch. Waitaminute couches couldn't walk. She spread her wings and glided softly towards the ground.

It wasn't a walking couch but a couch on a very tired looking pegasus stallion
"hey there." she greeted "need some help?" Clouds grunted only in response "No everything is fine, I got this." Rainbow was irritated, why would a stallion in need always work themselves to death instead of asking a mare for help?

"...and then I said oatmeal are you crazy? " Pinkie, Rebound and Groove turned into the street and spotted the two pegasi. " Oh look it's Dashy. She's like one of my totally best friends ever and totally awesome and strong and fast. " Pinkie explained. "Hey Dashy. What's up?" Rainbow smirked on the face of the stallion next to Pinky "New in town, huh?"

Groove only nodded.

"I moved in today so yeah, I'm new in town" could be heard from beneath the couch.

Pinkies ears pearked up "UUUUUUUUUH another superduper new friend this is so nice to meet you what's your name? Wait don't tell, lemme guess I love guessing games I bet it's Sir Fluffy? Cozy Ottoman? Livingroom Accesior? Couchy?"

Clouds placed the couch on the ground and stretched his wings. "What the hay?" He mustered Pinkie with a puzzled look.

"Just ignore her it's just Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie. It's pretty normal for her." Rainbow grinned again. "And by the way you've got some cake in your mane." she said towards Groove.

Groove felt his blood rushing in his face "Well I guess you know how it get there." He said and threw an angry look at Pinkie. Rainbow tried to surpress her laughing but failed miserably.

Pinkie jumped all around Clouds and again talked about party this and welcome that.

Rebound felt like he was forgetting something, something important, something very important. Rainbow now mustered Rebound curiously "Haven't I met you somwhere?" Pinkies jumping stopped in midair 'How's that even possible?' wondered Groove "That's Rebound. He's Scootaloos elder brother and caretaker." explained Pinky still in midair. She then proceeded to Jump in circles arround the really confused looking Clouds.

"So Scoots has a brother? Why would she then look for a sister to ..." Rainbow started to mumble.

"So ... Dashy was it?" interrupted Groove Rainbows train of thought.

"No my Name isn't Dashy." a short glare towards Pinkie "I'm Rainbow Dash, of course you've already heard all about my awesomness."

"No I haven't ... sorry." Rainbow's ego took a direct hit. It's very effective.

"Nothing? Fastest flyer in all of Equestria, Element of loyalty, soon to be Wonderbolt, only Pegasus to preform a Sonic Rainboom, nothing?"

Groove only shook his head "Should I?"

All four ponies eyed him puzzled. "I thought the Elements of Harmony were famous all over Equestria?" asked Rebound

"Moment. Weren't the elements of harmony an old weapon? How could somepony be a weapon?"

"You've heard of the elements but you didn't know that the Elments were ponies?" asked Clouds.

"Excuse me?"

"I always thought everypony in Equestria knew about the elements since we purified Princess Luna?" asked Rainbow.

"Pinkie could you please..."

Groove noticed the purple mare who tried to get the Attention of the group. But everypony was busy talking.

"Could you please move this couch?"she shouted and now everypony took notice of her "Oh hi Twilight." greeted Pinkie her royal friend.

Twilight stood in the entrance of a small bookshop which was barricaded with Cloud's couch and only her face could be seen.

Cloud starred unbelievingly at Twilights face. "OH MY SWEET CELESTIA IT'S REALLY YOU! THE PRINCESS OF FRIENDSHIP AND HARMONY; OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!" he then shouted out and ended with a very unmanly squee. "I'm such a big fan. It's such a honour to meet you, Princess."

After a few minutes Clouds started to calm down "Tell me I didn't had a major fangasm in front of the princess." Groove snickered.

"Oh brother you did exactly that." commented Rebound grinning.

After his little meltdown Clouds moved his couch and Twilight joined their group.

"I must've looked like the total idiot."

Groove smirked "well, I have to admit it was quite amusing."

Clouds groaned "My name is Rain Clouds. And you are?"

"Apfel Groove and also new in town and this is Rebound and that is Pinkie Pie." answered Groove. "Do you need some help with your couch?"

"No it's fine I got this." but Groove already lifted the couch on his back. "This way?" he then asked without a hint of strain in his Voice.

'Damn Earthponies and their creepy body strenght' Clouds thought and nodded.

Rainbow was impressed the tall Stallion didn't look like much but he wasn't that bad looking either. While the stallions walked in front the four girls followed their lead.

"Soooo why is it that you all are now comming along?"asked Groove.

"Well, Pinkie said something about cake." answered Rainbow Dash.

"Yes but the cake won't be ready before tomorrow.It has to cool over night. As I've already told Pinkie three times."

Rainbow starred nonstop at Grooves flank "uhu" while she daydreamed.

"Rainbow stop it!" whispered Twilight.

"What?" mused Rainbow feigning ignorance.

"Stop starring at his flank." hissed Twilight.

"Why? It's a really nice one."

Rainbow mustered the three stallions in front of them and had to admit that all three had nice looking ones.

"Horseapples! I think its almost that time of the year..." cursed Rainbow.

"What do you mean Rainbow?" Twilight eyed her friend cluelessly.

"I think I'm about to come in heat." whispered Rainbow with a deep red blush.

"OH." Twilight was really uncomfortable but Pinkie was not "Then you're almost three weeks early. That's not fair then you're all done when we are all ..." "Pinky stop it please!" interrupted Twilight the pink mare.

"Why?" deadpanned Pinky "OH right it's your third one this year, right?"

Twilight blushed like crazy, she has always been a little touchy that her heatcycle took itself so long to kick in.

Author's Note:

Heyho sorry for the short chapter Again a big Thank you towards my Buddy Cloud for editing and proofreading and ... well I really could use an Editor and proofreader for one of my other stories :twilightblush: