• Published 8th Oct 2014
  • 3,639 Views, 103 Comments

Daring Hearts - Silentpegasus



Ever since he was a child, Grant Doyle wanted to go on an adevnture filled with mystery, relics, magic and romance. He got his wish, but he will have to contend with Equestria's best treasure hunter if he ever wants to make it out alive.

  • ...
29
 103
 3,639
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 57 )

5151250 What? A good damn or bad damn?

It's official.....if there is a "must kill list".....Daring Do's on Grant's

It was... I was just sad that the chapter had to end. But alas all things must.

maor! plz:pinkiesmile:

Next time Grant sees Daring Do make sure he punches her. Thank you!

I loved the waterfall reference of the Emperor's New Groove, the tribe's plan to "release" Grant, and Grant's journal entry. The funniest chapter yet.

I. Am. Screwed.

True.

Hehe, alriiiight :moustache:

... Giggity

Daring turned around and kept a look out for the ponies while Grant looked ahead and saw the afternoon sun on the horizon. Something made his blood run cold and he gulped. “Uh-oh.”
“Don’t tell me, we’re about to go over a huge water fall?” Daring dead panned.
“Yup.”

“Sharp rocks at the bottom?”
“Most likely.” Daring sighed and fixed her hat to her head.
“Bring. It. On!”
“Geronimo!” He yelled before the rumbling of the falls took them.

Hahahahahaha! :rainbowlaugh: Good reference.

And wow, Daring Do is a bitch. XD

I have the feeling my fist is going to meet some faces

take all my pesos and bit coin

An Indiana Jones and An Emperor's New Groove reference in the same chapter? That's pretty funny. Though it seems fast, it was still a good chapter.

You know, when you wrote that the tribe was all female, I thought this chapter was going in a different direction, but alas it went the direction I knew was going when I read the last chapter. Not much to say except the references that everyone mentioned. It's really hard for me to review a story that's only over 2,000 words. If it's possible, make them longer.

You managed to fit a Doctor Who, Emperor's New Groove, and an Indiana Jones reference into one chapter...you are now best author.
:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

i feel sorry for him

5151287
She is on mine. I'll at least give her a boot to the head.

*reads the last portions of Chapter III again*.........And this is why I have trust issues when it comes to species from another dimension. Oh well, bring in the reason why Equestria doesn't f*ck with Mankind
rs1img.memecdn.com/russia-doesn-amp-039-t-reload_o_2215647.jpg weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1385811098681756801.jpg

Ladies and Gentle men buckle up and hold onto your hats, because I think Grant got a glimpse of the future! *collective gasp from the audience*. And I'm surprised that I'm the only one that ssaw the RvB reference in this chapter.

The scene where the Cheif kisses Do to learn English is a reference to the show Teen Titans. Where the species of one the main characters Starfire (sorry can't remember the races name) pissed the same ability. Which created a misunderstanding between Robin (another main character) and Starfire. P.S. you guys must not know a lot about a lot of things. No offense though.

And of course in the end, no matter how much a bitch she's been to him, he forgives her for the sole reason that he finds her hot; she's still an abusive bitch and finds him hot; they shag; he stays, they fall in love, and they all live happily ever after.

Please, for the love of God, PLEASE, don't make this turn like the other fics I've read. If the two are shipped, please actually have her work for the relationship:fluttershysad:. I can see a crap ending coming miles away, and I really don't want to see it happen. This story is too good for him to instantly forgive her.

Nice one, and good reference on the waterfall part. I look forward to the next one.

The part where Daring's tail was brushing against his face... I'm starting to think the mare will have a different attitude with Grant later.:ajsmug:

5241462 I did see the movie. I think it was called "Teen Titans in Tokyo".

>>silentpegausMOAR!!!!!:flutterrage:

I demand more chapters soon!!!!

more please. :fluttershysad:

“Uh-oh.”
“Don’t tell me, we’re about to go over a huge water fall?” Daring dead panned.
“Yup.”

“Sharp rocks at the bottom?”
“Most likely.” Daring sighed and fixed her hat to her head.
“Bring. It. On!”
“Geronimo!” He yelled before the rumbling of the falls took them.

Emperor's New Groove!

make more plz

5304115
With a hint of Matt Smith.

>>GrandSpear Who needs RvB when you've got a sterotypical Australin billionare. Other wise known as SAXTAN HALE!!!. I really wish they made more mlp and tf2 crossovers. P.S. I am a fan of RvB and Halojust incase if someone asks.

This has such promise. I really hope you continue it.

mope please. :fluttershysad:

This is good, I demand anotha'!

lol i like this, i mean i really like this. looking forward to more

stayclassy:moustache:

I would like to see this continue. Also, Daring is a bitch. Grant needs to show her and her crew what happens when you piss off humans that aren't doormats. I really hope Grant isn't a doormat.

“Nothing, a fluke.” Daring turned around and kept a look out for the ponies while Grant looked ahead and saw the afternoon sun on the horizon. Something made his blood run cold and he gulped. “Uh-oh.”
“Don’t tell me, we’re about to go over a huge water fall?” Daring dead panned.
“Yup.”

“Sharp rocks at the bottom?”
“Most likely.” Daring sighed and fixed her hat to her head.
“Bring. It. On!”
“Geronimo!” He yelled before the rumbling of the falls took them.

Now this looks like something from the emperor's new groove.

this story be dead man? :3

5241282 "Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow" - Tucker

Ok this was amazing so far. Needs to be continued. Please.

Can you do more chapters please

Hmm either "Si" (My nickname for SilentPegasi deal with it) has given up on this story or he is busy with other stories but I saw the potential of this story it was a great little story wish ya would continue this but your choice

Login or register to comment