• Published 21st Sep 2014
  • 1,366 Views, 53 Comments

Nyxverse:Wrath of Zinrek - MaskedPony



A crossover between Jussonics Nyxverse and My Nyxverse. Twi and the gang have to head to the parallel universe of their world to prevent a universe combination. Can they succeeded

  • ...
36
 53
 1,366

Epilouge

The Next day, Nyx and Dark Nyx returned to school with a huge story. As they told it, the students were shocked to here about a parallel Equestria. They even mentioned that Nyx's parallel father is named Ben Mare, a stallion who disappeared after a horrible prank, but returned years later, a dragon named Phobos, and tons more. Through out the story, they learned more about the parallel Equestria, even Dark Nyx's two secret abilities.

"HA, you think we will believe that?"

"We have proof."

At that point, Nyx, and Dark Nyx put up the image and the class gasped. They were telling the truth. As they finished their story, Cheerliee was more surprised at how much they learned about life in other worlds.

At Twilight's palace, Twilight, and Lunar were sharing their story to their friends. As they told them, they told them about the ponies there, and Boris. Through out the story, They gasped at their parallel selves. However, they were speechless that the parallel universe itself has differences.

The mane 5 then asked questions about the universe, which Twilight and Lunar answered honestly. However, Twilight and Lunar then told them that Dark Nyx has two forms, one is her Dark Nightmare Moon form, which they named Dark Moon, and a form that Dark Shadow and his cult worshipped, which they then told them that Dark Nyx promised to use it's power for good.

As they concluded, they then decided to hangout. But, outside the castle, stood a cloaked figure. It looked like a pony, however, her mane clearly indicated she was Lighting Dust . Just then, she used her Communicator. It then turned on. "This is Agent Lighting, do you copy sir?" lighting asked.

"What is it Lighting?"

"It seems like our pray is like you said. It seems they are untouchable."

"Okay. Come back to base. We need to make a plan."

"Okay, see you at base, plaided,"

Cast
Tara Strong-Twilight Sparkle/Parallel Twilight Sparkle
Charlie Sheen:Lunar Eclipse
Daveigh Chase: Nyx/Parallel Nyx
Kristen Stewart:Dark Nyx/Master Shadow Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Vic Mignogna: Lorcan
Tim Curry: The Superior
Crispin Freeman: Boris
Morgan Freeman:Zinrek
James Arnold Taylor: Boxco
Richard Steven Horvitz: Dum-Dum

Post ending

Back at the Apocalypse Ponies HQ, the Superior was furious that Zinrek lost, and he learned that to never trust him, if he returns. Through out the time, Boris was being bothered by what he saw that was fighting Zinrek after that Dark Nyx filly was defeated the first part of the fight. However, when he went outside, he saw something on the ground, a strange device. By the strange device, it had a note saying "Give to your leader if you want to be part of the insanity". Boris gave it to him, and at that point, The Superior looked at him. "You kidding, for one, we don't no who gave this to us, but we do not want to be part of this insanity. We are part of plenty of insanity....what the?"

At that point, the artifact began to turn on, as it activated a laugh was heard and all the members of the Apocalypse ponies were shocked at what they saw in front of them, in front of them, was a holographic projection of a Pony, whom was wearing a mask over his face. "Ha ha ha ha ha, Hey listen, just trust Handsome Plaided, you want "Every part" of this insanity." The holograpic projection of Handsome Plaided said as he laughed hysterically and as things started to show in the hologram which caused the Apocalypse Ponies and the Superior to nod and accepted Handsome Plaided as a member of the Apocalyse. At that moment, a portal opened and Handsome Plaided came walking in laughing. "Oh man, so many ponies are going to die. Now, let's get down to business. I got a plan that I will share with you, and we can put it into motion when that day comes."

Dameon J. Clarke: Handsome Plaided Rouge

Comments ( 7 )

You should tag sequels as sequels.

Nyx belongs to Pen Stroke
This is an unofficial sequel/side story to Past Sins
Special thanks to JusSonic for allowing me to do the crossover with his Nyx series and use his characters.

Er.. Um.. Huh?

5273823

Isn't it Pen Stroke, not JusSonic?

5286658 Pen stroke owns Nyx, The reason Jussonic is mentioned is because it's a crossover with Jussonics Nyx universe

5286733

Ultimately, it's Pen Stroke who owns Nyx

Comment posted by HHHGREGG deleted Oct 4th, 2016
Comment posted by MaskedPony deleted Oct 4th, 2016
Login or register to comment