• Published 21st Sep 2014
  • 1,365 Views, 53 Comments

Nyxverse:Wrath of Zinrek - MaskedPony



A crossover between Jussonics Nyxverse and My Nyxverse. Twi and the gang have to head to the parallel universe of their world to prevent a universe combination. Can they succeeded

  • ...
36
 53
 1,365

Chapter 5:The fate of the universes

The next day was going well for Twilight, Lunar, Nyx, Dark Nyx, Tex and the parallels. During the day, they were making their plan. A plan to stop Zinrek. Today is the day of the possible Universe collision. Parallel Nyx was starting to become nervous since this was serious, how ever Dark Nyx gave her advice by saying "Heros never surrender, they stand up and protect others. Never give up, not till the bitter end". Parallel Nyx then decided to always remember what Dark Nyx said and follow it.

When meeting Celestia, Celestia had to put Canterlot in lockdown once midnight comes. She didn't want to risk ponies getting hurt while they try to stop Zinrek. However, during a night stroll last night, Lunar bumped into Lorcan who informed him that Zinrek is planing the collision at the cliff of Canterlot. Lorcan explained that he will help if they are in danger. However, the second part was dealing with dragging Zinrek into white space, via a chariot with a harness to pull Zinrek.

Now, the her group were heading to the edge of Canterlot. While they were heading there, Nyx and Dark Nyx were wearing their capes that has their emblem, Dark Nyx's Sword cutie mark behind Nyx's shield cutie mark, on it. Twilight knew that when Nyx and Dark Nyx wear their capes, it meant they are about to what they are destined to do. Luna finished raising the moon, and the royal guards just finished putting Canterlot in lockdown, and stayed behind just in case.

At that point, they reached their destination. As they approched, they saw Zinrek in front of them, looking down to the ground below the cliff. Silence filled and no one spoke. At that exact moment, Zinrek killed the silence. "It seems that you ponies are hard to defeat. No wonder why both universes are the same but with different events." Zinrek spoke in a calm tone as he turned around facing them.

"It's over Zinrek."

"Hmmm really now? I think not. I think, it's just the beginning, a beginning of a new era. The universe collision portal is preparing. What a pity you can't stop me."

Dark Nyx then looked at him. "Then, I will fight you." Dark Nyx said as she hit him with a spell.

"Wanna fight eh? Then so beat it. It be great to pass time."

At that point, Dark Nyx was getting ready to battle. As Nyx approached, Dark Nyx put her hoof up blocking her. "No, this is my fight. I'm settling this."

Nyx nodded and backed up. She, along with the others began to watch the fight between Dark Nyx and Zinrek. It was like a battle between creation and creator. To Dark Nyx, she wanted to settle this once and for all, not to protect her sister, and her family, but to save both universes and stop her creator once and for all. Nyx knew she didn't want to activate the Equestrian Emeralds since it's "Dark Nyx's fight".

As the battle continued, Zinrek was overpowering Dark Nyx. He was sending her spells back at her. As she casted the launch spell, it was sent back to her and she was launched backwards. "SIS!" Nyx screamed. As she ran to her sisters side,, luckily she wasn't hurt, however something was off.

Just, the, Zinrek then pulled out his sword, and as he was about to finish the battle, a figure appeared infront of him blocking his attack. "Wh-what in the?" Zinrek exclaimed.

"Don't. Even. Think about it."

"Wh-who are you?"

"It doesn't matter who I am. It matters you will be stopped."

As the confrontation between the figure and Zinrek continued. Nyx saw Dark Nyx starting to transform. However, it wasn't a transformation into Dark Moon. She started to go all shadowy. Black stuff even started to form around her. It wasn't till Lunar deducted it was the Master Shadow, and it was in Dark Nyx.

Zinrek then noticed as the figure disappeared. As he saw the figure, he then deducted that Onaga must of tampered with Dark Nyx and put something in her, even though he specifically said if he died, Dark Nyx will be with him. The battle then began again and Dark Nyx was fighting Zinrek with all of her might. Through out the fight, Twilight, parallel Twilight Lunar, and Nyx helped out by shooting spells at Zinrek. They remembered they had to stop him. two minutes later, Dark Nyx looked at her family. "Take care of him, I'll take care of the collision portal." Dark Nyx instructed, as she got nods from them.

As they fought, Zinrek was being out numbered. He was losing. At that moment, Tex then thrown rocks at him. "Come at me." She shouted.

At that point, Dark Nyx came back, and landed by Nyx. She saw something near the cliff edge, but saw Tex walking up to Zinrek. It looked like Tex was going to sacrifice herself, but saw a long herness near her. At that point, Tex was grabbed. "Ugh, Nyx, I forgot my sword and shield, what would I do with out them?" Tex said as she was trying to hint at something.

"Sword and Sheild?" Dark Nyx said as she looked at the charriot, and looked at the long harness. She hit an idea. "Parallel Nyx. Want to help?"

Parallel Nyx then nodded and walked up to them, as they walked to the big charriot, Tex looked at Zinrek with a grin. "Hey Zinrek, pop quiz, what is the place called where Time and Space doesn't exist?" Tex asked.

"Well, it's called the White Space D...." At that point, he heard a click. He looked down. "What the?"

At that point, Nyx, Parallel Nyx, and Dark Nyx were pushing the charriot, and suddenly it leaned off the cliff and fell. Next thing that happened, Zinrek then was being dragged, as he was being dragged, he grabbed hold of Ben Mares back hoof and began to drag him. "If I am going down, I'm taking one of you with me." He said as he was being dragged, but got struck by a spell, and it was from parallel Nyx.

"Leave my daddy alone."
Just then, Zinrek then was launched off the cliff, screaming as he was falling. Seconds later silent filled the air, as they looked down, the portal was gone, nothing was on the ground. Zinrek was now in the White Space Dimension.

In a safe area, a startled Boris began to panic. He then vanished and decided to head back to the Superior to report about the failure.

Knowing that they wanted to celebrate their victory, they decided not to since it's too late and could get in trouble. With that, they headed back to Canterlot palace.

Promise to we meet again

"So, you are leaving?"

It was the next day and Twilight, Lunar, Nyx, Dark Nyx, and Tex were heading home. Apparently, during the time, Tex admitted she hates goodbyes. However, Nyx, and Dark Nyx were hugging parallel Nyx in sadness that they wont be able to hang out anymore. Lunar was glad they stopped a terrible fate. As they were saying goodbyes, Dark Nyx used her magic and, at that moment, came a medallion, and a cape. "We want you to have these. This is ours, we have spares at home, but, you earned it." Dark Nyx said.

At that moment, Nyx began to tear up and hug them back. "Goodbye."

"Hey, remember my advice. Heros never surrender, they stand up and protect others. Never give up, not till the bitter end."

At that, point, Twilight, Lunar, Nyx, Dark Nyx, and Tex stepped on their return pads, and returned home.

As they returned back, they were in front of the Universal Travel Gate. As they looked, they saw their friends were in front of them, and Celestia, and Luna as well. They then told them about their victory and they all hugged them, however, one thing slipped out of Dark Nyx's Saddle Bag. Rainbow Dash picked it up and saw what surprised her. She showed the others and they were utterly shocked. At that moment, Twilight, and Lunar had alot of explaining to do

Author's Note:

Well this is 2nd to last chapter.

The last Chapter is the the epilouge