• Published 21st Sep 2014
  • 1,366 Views, 53 Comments

Nyxverse:Wrath of Zinrek - MaskedPony



A crossover between Jussonics Nyxverse and My Nyxverse. Twi and the gang have to head to the parallel universe of their world to prevent a universe combination. Can they succeeded

  • ...
36
 53
 1,366

Chapter 2

At the hidden location, Boris was talking to the Superior and Zinrek telling them what happened. As he was told em, The Superior couldn't believe what happened. A simple unicorn couldn't have that type of power in any way. It was highly impossible. Zinrek was clueless also, he didn't know what Lunar had within him.

Later Boris then called an urgent meeting with the other ponies. To Boris, it was completely insane. A pony couldn't have that much power in them, nor can a unicorn. Luckly Boris, Dum-Dum and Boxco were uninjured during the fight. They were lucky they survived. Through the meeting, Boris told them all about the parallel Twilight, the Parallel Nyx and her sister, and Lunar. When he mentioned the fight, the others were shocked to hear about this sort of power. "That's is impossible, no pony can have that much power within them." Flim said.

"I know that Flim. But this is purely insane. Ben has a hidden power in him, and this "Lunar' pony has something powerful within him."

At this point, everypony began to wonder what it could, be. They knew that only Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight hold strong magic. As they tried to figure it out, somepony broke the silent. "It could be possible that he was part of sealing ritual." Trix said.

At this point, everypony looked dumbstruck. "The....sealing ritual?" Boris asked curiously.

"It's a ritual where a group of ponies have one pony be what they call "the seal". Basically, this ritual deals with sealing a dangerous being, like a powerful demon, into ones body. What they do is capture the demon, and the ponies who are preforming the ritual use their magic to seal it into the other pony so that pony can use it's "powers" for good use."

"Are these types of rituals dangerous?"

"Yes."

Knowing that this is serious, the apocalypse ponies began to wonder, how did Lunar manage to be the seal. Through out the time, they were trying to figure out what to do. As they began to talk, Zinrek, along with the superior walked in and glared at them. When the apocalypse ponies saw the being near the Superior.. "Who are you?" Trix asked.

"This is Zinrek, he is a Ipotane that can travel between universes." The superior said.

Zinrek then began to tell them about why he came to the universe, and what caused him to be part of the Apocalypse Ponies. He then began to tell them his plan. A plan that he made before he came here. It was to combiine this universe, and the other universe into one whole universe. As he concluded his plan, Flim began to laugh. "Combining universes? Ha, that's theoretically impossible. Two universes can't be Ugh....." Flim said right before somehow he was grabbed by some kind of magic.

"I find your lack of intelligence wasteful."

"Zinrek release him."

Zinrek then listen to the superior and let go of Flim. Without further ado, they decided to talk more about a plan they have.

At the palace

At Parallel Twilight's palace, everypony, even the mane 6, and the parallels were shock to here what Lunar told them. Lunar told them that when he was a foal, Luna and Celestia were dealing with a demon trying to break free from it's imprisonment. Knowing they needed to do something, Celestia and Luna had Lunar be the seal to keep the creature out of equestria

When Lunnar finished his story that he heard from his mom, the others knew that the demon had to be sealed in him not only to keep Equestria safe from harm, but for Lunar to use it's power and abilities for good.

Next, parallel Twilight explained a lot about Boris. How she knew him, and about the deeds he committed, even the part about breaking into Nexus house. As Parallel Twilight continued her story, leading up to a lot of encounters with him, even during the Lorcan stuff, Twilight and Lunar were shocked to hear about this.

Later on, Rainbow then bought up a question to Twilight. "What were those things that "your" Nyx had?" Rainbow asked nicely.

"Those are called the Equestrian Emeralds."

"Equestrian Emeralds? Nyx should give em to be so I can make dresses with them." Rarity said.

"Rarity, they are not for fashion, they are a powerful weapon."

Twilight then explained the history about the Emeralds. She explained that the Emeralds were made when the vault of Zelarfar was made, and the first holder of them died due to the magic being to intense. She then told them that Lunar was next, and that when he was blessed and went haywire, the Emeralds betrayed him, and went to a secure location. Through her explination, she said that Nyx is the next holder of them, and that she was given back her magic that was taken from Luna, and she was given a lot of abilities, such as Rage, Strength, and a Super form.

As time went on they talked more. Nyx, Parallel Nyx, and Dark Nyx, along with Tex and Phobos came down stairs of the palace and went into the room where they all were. Since they were talking Nyx began to worry about the part with the two universes combining into one giant universe. Twilight knew that they can't risk this happening. When it came to a late hour, they are decided to hit the hay and sleep.

Dark Moon

The next day, Nyx, Dark Nyx, and Parallel Nyx were at school. During that time, Nyx and Dark Nyx were shocked to learn that the class saw the fight between Lunar, and Boris and his two "friends". Through out the school day, Nyx and Dark Nyx were learning the same stuff they learned in their world. As time went on, Dark Nyx began to sense something, something was coming from outside. Cheerliee noticed. "Dark Nyx, are you okay?" Cheerliee asked in concerned.

"I'm sensing something, something is approaching."

At that point, as it was on cue, Tex opened the doors and looked at Cheerliee. "Mrs. Cheerliee, keep the student's inside. six ponies are approaching outside. They look dangerous. you three come with me. You need to fight."

The three then nodded and went outside to see that there are ponies outside. They then ordered one to apprehend them, and Nyx, and Dark Nyx began to fight, while Parallel Nyx hid. Tex however forgotten that parallel Nyx has the limit of magic a filly has.

Through out the fight, Nyx and Dark Nyx used their battle strategies against the ponies, however they kept coming back up and fighting. As the fight continued Nyx and Dark Nyx were fighting with all their might. But, as it was all sudden, one of them leaped on Nyx and grabbed her. This caused Dark Nyx to jump and tried to attack, but was blasted back. The pony laughed at Dark Nyx and another apprehended Parallel Nyx.

Just at that moment, Dark Nyx felt something burning in her. As it was going stronger she looked at the 6 ponies who were laughing, and just at that moment, they stopped laughing as they saw Dark Nyx changing form. As she was changing form, the students in the building gasp at what they saw. Dark Nyx was turning into Nightmare Moon, but one thing was different. One her mane was darker, and the other was the moon on her. Just then, they saw her save Nyx and parallel Nyx. Through the time, Dark Nyx was fighting against the 6 ponies which one of them turned out to be Boris. As the fight was almost done, Parallel Twilight, Ben, Twilight and Lunar approached and, on cue, the 6 ponies fled. Dark Nyx laughed "That's right, run. never mess with Dark Moon." Dark Nyx taunted, as she went to Nyx and parallel Nyx. "Sis, are you okay?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"You okay sis's look alike?"

"Never better."

At this point, Twilight was dumbstruck, part of Nightmare Moon, but a different version lives in Nyx. "H-how is she..."

"It could be that when she was made, the DNA and Nightmare Moon Dna were altered."

Twilight looked a her parallel self "Huh?"

"Basically it means that before she was created, her creatored altered the DNA so that they won't look the same, but have the same personality but with a different look."

At that moment, Twilight walked up to Dark Nyx and looked at her and saw the differences, even the chest plate was a Dark Moon. Twilight began to worry if Dark Nyx was going to be trapped in that form. However, her thought was proven wrong when she turned back into her filly form. When she got up, she felt Nyx hug her. "You saved me. Thank you sis." Nyx gleed.

"Your welcome sis, how about we get back to class."

At this point, both Nyx and parallel Nyx nodded and headed back to class. As they headed in, Twilight, Parallel Twilight, Ben, and Lunar were surprised to see that this happened. But, knowing that Nyx, Dark Nyx, and parallel Nyx will be in school still, they decided to go back to the palace. Twilight had to ask Celestia all about this. Because she needed to know, how does Dark Nyx have that ability.