• Published 21st Sep 2014
  • 1,365 Views, 53 Comments

Nyxverse:Wrath of Zinrek - MaskedPony



A crossover between Jussonics Nyxverse and My Nyxverse. Twi and the gang have to head to the parallel universe of their world to prevent a universe combination. Can they succeeded

  • ...
36
 53
 1,365

prologue:Welcome to the parallel universe

Four months have past since the Zelarfar war. After the events of the war, Dark Nyx started to live with Nyx, Twilight, Lunar, and Tex. However, as Dark Nyx thought that they can relax without worry, she was wrong. It wasn't until then, that an centaur by the name Tirek broke out of Tartarus and started taking everyponies magic. However, thanks to Nyx, Dark Nyx, and the mane 6, they defeated Tirek, sealing him back in Tartarus and peace was restored. But, Twilight, Lunar, Nyx or Dark Nyx didn't know, that their universe, and a parallel universe would need their help

Present

It was a Saturday and Twilight, Lunar, Tex, and what Twilight, the mane 6, and Lunar started to call Nyx and Dark Nyx, "The Nyx sisters", were hanging out at a field with their friends. As they were hanging out, Twilight and Lunar were talking to each other and trying to discuss about everything that they been through, from the Dark Shadow attack, to discovering Lunars hidden abilities, to learning Lunar having a demon sealed in him, to the Zelarfar war, and to the Tirek attack. "We've been through a lot. I mean, the Zelarfar thing was one insane thing, along with the Tirek mess." Twilight said.

"Yeah, but It's hard to believe that your library got destroyed."

At that point Twilight looked down. Since the library was blown up by Tireks magic, Twilight wasn't the same. It took Lunar a whole two weeks to make Twilight feel better. However, only two books survived the explosion, a book with Twilight's cutie mark on it, and a book all about Parallel universes. Dark Nyx took interest in the book about parallel universes because, it talks about how some parallel universe have the exact same ponies, with same personalities, but some times those universes have different ponies then the other universe. At this point, Lunar wrapped a hoof around Twilight and nuzzled her. "Don't feel bad. Besides, There is no danger currently." Lunar murmured.

"Well, what could go wrong. I mean, Nyx and Dark Nyx defeated Onaga and Zelarfar. Me and the girls defeated Tirek. Besides, it's not like there is danger coming and we have to go somewhere else to prevent it."

As it was on cue. They then heard Spike running towards Twilight with a letter from Celestia. Twilight then nodded and began to read the letter out loud.

Princess Twilight
A serious matter came to our attention. This time, it's very serious.
Do you remember when Nyx and Dark Nyx defeated Onaga? well...
turns out something came up. One of Onagas formal troops
coughed up something we were surprise to hear. Apparently,
a being known as an Ipotane, a being with a body of a dragon,
and a torso of a horse, was involved. Sadly, he didn't know
what the Ipotanes plan is. All he did mention was a parallel universe
Please, come to Canterlot. Bring Nyx, Dark Nyx, Lunar, and Tex with you.
Your friends must stay behind. This means you must come ASAP.

Princess Celestia

At this point, Twilight, realizing they must hurry to Canterlot, quickly gathered Nyx and Dark Nyx, and began to head to Canterlot. She knew this was more serious then the time when Discord broke free from his stone imprisonment when he was formally evil.

Knowing about Zinrek

"Zinrek was a Astronomy teacher at my School. He was well known for going to other universes and our parallel universe and studying life there. He also crafted a universal traveling machine for us to travel to which came with several return pads. However, during a lesson, he went haywire and became obsess with combining universes into one. After Spell Nexus fired him, we never heard from him again."

When Celestia finished her story, Twilight was shocked and surprised that the Ipotane Celestia talked about had the ability to travel to different universes. It was like he was a pure genius. However, the part where he went haywire, reminded Twilight that Sunset Shimmer went rouge after not getting what she wanted. They then went on talking about the Ipotane, however Dark Nyx, felt weird when they mentioned the Ipotane. At that moment, they were led to a room with a mysterious machine in front of them. It had a big monitor and keyboard by it, and the frame looked like the mirror that goes to the other world, but with no mirror. "This is not like anything you seen. This is the universal machine. It allows us to travel to different universes." Luna said.

"But, how do we know what universe he went to?"

"Sadly it's hard. We are trying to figure it out."

At that moment, Dark Nyx began to here something in her head. It sounded like someone is talking to her via mind. As the talking continued, Dark Nyx then figured out what it was saying. It turned out that it was a memory fragment of a coordinates. She then ran to the keyboard and monitor and began typing. Twilight even noticed. "DARKNESS! Don't touch that!" Twilight corrected Dark Nyx by calling her by her nickname.

At that point, Celestia glanced at what Dark Nyx was typing on the screen. Their mouths dropped. What she was typing, were universal coordinates. "N...no way." Celestia exclaimed

As Dark Nyx finished up what she finished typing, she clicked the search key on the keyboard and it began to search for the universe coordinate. As a few minutes passed a result was found. On the screen it showed the name of the universe and said it was a parallel universe of their universe. Dark Nyx then hopped down and saw that Twilight had a look on her face. "Am I in trouble mom?" Dark Nyx asked.

"H...how...how did you...."

"I don't know, it seems a fragment of a memory is in my brain."

At that point Celestia put saddle bags on them and put a return pad in them. As they were given a wish of luck, they then entered through the open universe portal and gone through. At that moment, Celestia prayed that they can find Zinrek in there and stop him.

Parallel meeting

In a Parallel Equestria. A group of ponies were seen at Twilights palace. Even, a parallel Celestia and Luna were there. In the palace, they were talking. Next to Twilight, was a pony with a brown pony with a cutie mark looking like 3 triangles as a Cutie Mark. Through out the time they talked, they enjoyed each others company. At that moment, Nyx, who was looking out the window, saw something appear outside, to her, it resembled a vortex. "Um, Mommy, something just appeared outside, it looks like a vortex."parallel Nyx interrupted politely.

At this point parallel Twilight looked outside, and saw the vortex outside also. At that moment, Everypony ran outside, and went to where the vortex looking at it surprisingly. To parallel Twilight, vortex's are rare to see. At that point, they saw a Pony that looked like Twilight land on her stomach, then they saw two fillies come out, a stallion with a dark blue coat, and a Shield with two swords as a cutie mark, and a dragon come out of the vortex before it closed. At that moment, the alicorn got up and saw the pony in front of her, it was herself. Twilight gasped. "You look just like me!" They both exclaimed.

At that point Nyx then got up and looked at her mom. "Ugh... mom, are you having one of those...... WHAT THE HAY! You look like me!" Nyx squeaked

As the others got up, the parallel versions were shocked to see them. At that moment, Celestia thought it were changelings and was about the fire the disguise break spell. However, Nyx, who was thinking quick activated her Equestrian Emeralds and created a shield around them as the blast hit it. This surprised Celestia. "What the?" Celestia said surprisingly.

"You okay Mom?" Ben asked.

At this point Lunars mouth dropped. The stallion in front of him was the son of Celestia. It was like he was the parallel version of him, but his alternate. "Celestia is your mom?" Lunar asked shockly.

"Yes? Why?"

"Luna is my mom, in "our" universe."

Realizing they needed to learn more about these ponies, they headed inside with them. Twilight explained about herself and Nyx, which matched the other Twilight. However, few things were different that Ben found different. One of the differences he found was that Lunar is 1004 3/4 years old, whom was blessed by a cult leader, who turned good after breaking free from the blessing and having it removed, Nyx being a holder of the Equestrian Emeralds, a super weapon that decides its user, Dark Nyx, being Nyx's biological sister by blood, Spike having a cousin and a evil uncle, and the foes they faced.

Twilight and Lunar learned that Parallel Twilight and Ben Mare are childhood friends, which they were shock to here that a pony named Boris turned Ben into a demon pony, their universe having sacred elements, Spike having a brother, and a lot more. At that moment this lead to a question from Celestia, why were they here? "The reason we came to this universe is because a troop of Onaga, "our" Spikes evil uncle, had said that he heard something about a parallel universe, aka, this universe."

"Go on."

"Basically, it turned out that the being he was talking about was a Ipotane named Zinrek. He was a very smart astronomy teacher, and a genius. He went haywire after he became obsessed with combining universes into one. It turns out that Dark Nyx knew the coordinates here. So we came here to find out how we can stop it."

Celestia then understood what they met, Combining universes is very dangerous, turns out if this Ipotane combined universes, it would break the balance of space and time and cause havoc. At that point, Celestia knew she couldn't send the 5 back to their world or it could lead to serious consequences. Celestia then began to think, harder then ever. She knew that her formal student and her friends stopped numerous of threats, even Tirek. At that point she made her decision. "I'll let you 5 stay in this universe. However..." Celestia said as she turned to the other Twilight, Ben, the mane 6, Nyx, and Phobos. "I want you all to team with them to stop this threat. This means you will have to stay here in Ponyville till it's absolutely necessary to leave Ponyville. Twilight, Ben, make sure the parallel universe versions of yourselfs, even your alternate Ben, are welcome here."

"Yes Princess."

With that, Celestia and Luna left and headed back to canterlot. At that moment, Twilight had a question for her parallel self rose a hoof. "Um what about Nyx and Dark Nyx? Will they be in school?" Twilight asked.

"Ugh great."

At that point parallel Twilight smiled. "Don't worry, I will register them and label em as parallel universe students. Oh, and call me Twi. You know, so you feel comfortable by not making it look like you are talking in third person."

"Very well Twi. "

"Do you mind sharing stuff about yur universe?"

"Sure, I would love to."

an evil plan

In an hidden location in Equestria, a building rests within the location. Ponies were around doing patrol. In the inside, a Unicorn was in a room, drinking. Through out the time, he sat there, quiet. Not a peep to be heard. As he was being quiet, he had a lot on his mind. All of them were evil plans, which dealt with Twilight Sparkle, Ben Mare, and Nyx as the targets. Through his thoughts, he would feel anger filling in on the moments he remembered he was defeated, like the time in the other world. The silence was broke, when he heard the door open. He looked at who it was. "What is it, Boris?" The unicorn asked.

"We have somepony.... or in this case, some "being", that wants to talk to you."

At that point, the unicorn then looked at him with a serious glare. "Did I, or did I not, say don't let any intruders in!?"

"I'm sorry sir, but, he want's to speak with you, he-he-he says that he wants to side with us."

"Fine, let him in, but if this a joke, you know what happens. As a matter of fact, stay in here."

Boris nodded and let the being in. As the being walked in. The unicorn looked surprised. In front of him was a creature known as a Ipotane. It walked in and looked at the unicorn face to face. At that moment, The Iponate spoken. "I've been watching you. You have caught my interest."

"Have you been spying on me?"

"No no no. More like, observing you. As you can see. I hold the power to travel between universes."

At this point, the unicorns eyes widened. The Ipotane said he can travel between universes. This ultimately shocked him. From books he read, this was seemingly impossible to do. Through out the time, he questioned the Ipotane and got positive answers. To the unicorns surprise, the Ipotane caught his attention at what universe he comes from. Feeling like they were getting off topic. The Ipotane cleared it's throat. "Now, the reason why I came here, is that I have a plan. Answer, Combining universes. However, the ponies that are standing in my way are these ponies." The Ipotane said as he revealed photos of ponies on the table. However, Boris saw one that looked familiar.

"You're kidding me? Twilight Sparkle is are target."

"This is the Twilight that is from the universe I come from. My guess, she is here in this universe."

At this point, Boris looked shocked, and so did the unicorn. Two Twilight Sparkles in one universe? It was shocking. At that point, The Ipotane began to say the names of his targets. After hearing this, the unicorn looked at Boris. "Take Boxco and Dum Dum with you. Go to Ponyville and attack em." The Unicorn instructed.

"Yes sir."

Before Boris could leave, The Ipotane stopped him. "I bet you are trying to get Twilight for your own. Try the parallel Twilight. She doesn't know who you are."

Boris eyes then lit up. If the Twilight he knows doesn't fall for him, he would try the parallel Twilight. He then exited and went to get Boxco and Dum Dum. As they were alone, The Ipotane looked at the Unicorn. "What are you called?" He asked.

"Call me the Superior."

"Call me Zinrek.

Author's Note:

SO, here is the first chapter, of the Nyxverse crossover.