• Published 21st Sep 2014
  • 1,365 Views, 53 Comments

Nyxverse:Wrath of Zinrek - MaskedPony



A crossover between Jussonics Nyxverse and My Nyxverse. Twi and the gang have to head to the parallel universe of their world to prevent a universe combination. Can they succeeded

  • ...
36
 53
 1,365

chapter 4

The next day, Twilight, Lunar, Nyx, Dark Nyx, and Tex got up and got ready for the day. Since meeting Lorcan yesterday, they agreed to keep silent about Lorcan since, all of Equestria and those who were involved with him believe he is dead. But, they knew they still had their task, to prevent Zinrek from combining the universes.

As they arrived where their parallels were waiting. They sat down and waited for Celestia and Luna. As they waited, they began to talk, Twilight explained that they have to make sure that Zinrek isn't in Canterlot. However, Twilight opted out the information Lorcan told her, since she swore not to tell the others. Pinkie somehow knew what they were hiding, but knew that they can't break a vow, and Pinkie knew she cant say it because of the consequences that could happen.

Just then, Celestia and Luna arrived, and sat at the table with them. "So, what's the plan, Twilight of the parallel universe?" Celestia asked.

"Well, we can't say anything about the whole plan since we swore not to reveal it, you know kinda like a Pinkie Promise."

"Oh. Well, what is the plan for right now?"

"Well, we will have to act natural, like we are participating in the festival. We will make sure that Zinrek nor Boris, Boxco, or Dum Dum interfere. Besides, Tex told us something that may help if they do act as a threat."

Tex then looked at Celestia and Luna. "Basically, we Space Dragons aren't just dragons. You see, on our home planet, our place of orgin, every Space Dragon are required to be part of a program for training. Basically, in the program, we are scheduled for fights against Space Dragons. However, I am, what my people call, a extremely special Space Dragon."

"Um, I don't get what this has to deal with this?"


"Let me finish. The reason they think I'm special is because of this."

At that moment, Tex began to focus. Just then she began to change. As her appearence changed, armor and a helmet that covered her appeared on her. As it completed, she looked different, and standing like Twilights canterlot high friends do in the other world. "What the?" Celestia exclaimed.

"You see, in the program, they called me special because every fight against the other dragons that attended the program, I never lost one fight. They gave me tons of Nicknames, like the walking apocalypse, for example. Basically, I finished the program and decided to find a friend to protect, thats how I found Nyx. So I decided to defend others who cant defend themselves. Which, since we are dealing with Zinrek, I will use my fight skills to fight Zinrek and the ponies he teamed with, however, I have to be careful not to cause a timeline switch in this universe."

As Tex finished her story, She returned to her dragon self and began to eat the meal that was bought to her by the chefs. As she ate she began to think about Lorcan. Lorcan mentioned something about a pony named The Superior. What bothered her, was the fact that Zinrek seemed to be teaming with The Superior. Just when they finished eating, a guard came running in and looking at Celestia. "Your Highness, Boris, Dum Dum, and Boxco somehow entered Canterlot." The guard exclaimed.

"What!"

When Tex heard this, she focused and turned into her fighter self. She walked to the guard and looked at him. "Don't be afraid. Where are the three?" Tex asked

"In the center of Canterlot."

Tex nodded and called Twilight, Lunar, Nyx, Dark Nyx, and the parallels to her and began to head to the center of Canterlot. As they were heading there, Parallel Twilight had, no idea why Boris entered Canterlot when he is banned from Canterlot. "Listen, make sure everypony is safe. This is my fight. Don't let any pony near the area, I don't want any pony getting her, got it?" Tex said nicely.

"Rodger."

Nyx then ran up to Tex. "What about me?"

"Nyx, I can't risk you getting hurt. these ponies are too tough for you. Dark Nyx, protect your sister, and parallel Nyx."

With that Tex then began to head to the area where Boris, Boxco, and Dum Dum are. As he entered he snuck behind Boxco and attacked. This caused Boris to look behind. As he looked, he then saw what shocked him. It was nothing like anything he saw before. It was wearing black armor, and a black helmet with a gold visor. He gulped. "Okay, so who's first?"

Dark Nyx's secret ability

Tex just finished fighting Boris, Boxco, and Dum Dum. However, just when the guards were approaching, they vanished. However, the guards couldn't find out where they went to, so they couldn't do a search party. When they arrived back at the palace, Spell Nexus wanted to examine Dark Nyx to get more info about her. As he was working with Dark Nyx, Twilight, Lunar, Nyx, Tex, and the parallels were waiting outside. "Does this....usually happen in your Equestria?" Ben asked Twilight.

"Usually, yes. But, I don't get why this is happening now."

As a few minutes passed, Spell Nexus came out with Dark Nyx, who went by Twilight, Lunar and Nyx. Spell Nexus then looked at them. "Well, I found all I can find. It seems she has a lot of Zinreks abilities. However, one thing seems weird." He said honestly.

"What did you find."

"Apparently, I found something in her. It kinda look like a massive black shadow."

When hearing this, Lunar began to remember the Children of the Shadow. Apparently, they didn't worship Celestia,, or Luna, but a thing they dubbed as the Master Shadow, a being that is more powerful then an Alicorn. He knew that the Master Shadow doesn't have a physical form, but has to be put into a host, and the host has to decide how it will use it's power. "N-no way. It can't be?" Lunar said shockly. "H-how did they manage to put "It" in her her?"

Nexus then looked at Lunar with a curious look. "You know something don't you?"

"....Yes. What is in her, is what the Children of the Shadow call, the Master Shadow."

"The what?"

"The Master Shadow. It's a being that the Children of the Shadow worship. Apparently, Dark Shadow, the founder, worship the being, along with the other Cultist, and me due to the blessing. The being is said to be extremely powerful, and more powerful then an alicorn. According to Dark Shadow, he said that the being can only be used by a host that is capable of handling it's power. I guess Dark Nyx is it's host. I do know it can't be removed, because of it's seal."

As Lunar finished, Spell Nexus knew that it can't be removed. After a while, the group then decided to head to their rooms. Tomorrow is the third day and it's going to be the fate for their universes. They were hoping for the collision not to happen.

It starts

At the hidden area where the Apocalypse pony lurk. They were shocked to hear that Boris, Boxco, and Dum Dum were defeated, again. They were surprised that a dragon defeated them, at first they fought it was Lorcan, but they all believe that he is dead. The Superior was stunned at the foes they are facing, they were more stronger then Twilight, Ben, Nyx, and their friends.

The Superior was now talking to Zinrek. Zinrek then explained that it would be possible that he succeeds in combining the universes into one, The Superior began to lose fate in him. However, he knew Zinreks plan will not fail. "You better not fail me Zinrek, like that one mare did when she stole Twilights crown, and failed to take over Equestria." The Superior said.

"I won't, besides, I have to be careful. I do fear Dark Nyx. it's....kind of a long story."

"Well, where will the plan start?"

"by the side of the mountain Canterlot is on."

The Superior nodded and called Boris to come in to the room. As he entered he told him to go with Zinrek and hid in a safe spot where he can see everything. Feeling like it was just incase the plan fails and Zinrek is defeated, Boris nodded and left the room. As he left, Zinrek then looked at The Superior and smiled. "Now then, we should talk about phase 2 of my plan, or, OUR plan."

Author's Note:

Well here it is. The next chapter is going to be the battle.

Who do you think will win?