• Published 24th Jul 2014
  • 2,661 Views, 165 Comments

Luna's Dark Knight... - Praeco Nigrum



A man with no way to leave decides that saving a dark princess is worth more than the temptations of the dark... But can he save her from the same darkness he has forsaken for her? Meet DARTH Corpus... A man of almost intangible powers as he marches

Comments ( 7 )

5488696 Thank you! I just try to write what flows together best... So thank you!

Hm...I liked the extra chapters in such a short time. However, with all that has happened in such a short about of time --or I'm just reading these things too fast-- I grew a little confused. I may have to re-read some things, but the story was great. Read it from the beginning and anticipated the chapters that were to come. The way it ended however kind of irked me. It seemed like a cliffhanger, but only because I wanted to see Luna and Corpus reunited at least before the chapter ended! All in all...9/10. Waitin' on that next story, Nigrum, so keep up the good work!

5494170 and thank you... I had gone on a spell-check spree not too long ago... Must have missed those! So i'll try and change them when I get some time!

Also, thank you for the compliment! It took me a few rewrites to get the intimacy scene mostly how I wanted it... But it wasn't exactly how I wanted it to turn out so Eh... Maybe later on in life i'll come back and update it! We'll just have to see!

5494307 It was... somewhat rushed, But, you are correct when you stated it was a cliffhanger at the end there.... The next story will continue right form it too.... Maybe... XD

Also, thank you guys for reviewing, it means the world to me!

A Very interesting story. I'm following this on FF.net too. And I think I've already reviewed this chapter there, but felt I'd leave note here too. ;)
I do really love the story and look forward to seeing the next segment. :D

Curses you just has to turne him in to a lizard thingy dammit

Begun the clone wars have, again i fear the end result, we are all in danger HM, caught off guard by Darth sidious, but who ever started this clone war shall pay dearly they will.

so is he like a Grey Jedi or sith or what?

Login or register to comment