• Published 27th Jul 2014
  • 2,576 Views, 176 Comments

Roses And Thorns - Sir Hat



A vexillophile human moves to Trottingham. Unfortunately for her, her hobby is seen as rather disrespectful and she quickly gains the attention of a rather angry town.

  • ...
34
 176
 2,576
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

And once more Fate picks the worst time to send an annoyingly helpful pony over.

Alright... I think you lost me here, with the main character emotionally manipulating Cork into doing the sex act she wanted (and he didn't), and humiliating him while he does it. Even the part where she freaks out because he seems aggressive adds to the feeling that she's manipulating him into having only her own desires fulfilled, even if she didn't do it intentionally to manipulate him, it obviously did.

Not to mention the constant passive-aggressive "you asked for this", which is essentially bullying: she's implying he's pathetic if he says he doesn't want it, and at the end even if he didn't like it he couldn't say anything about it because he would come off as pathetic for letting someone hurt him when he didn't want it. So even if it did hurt (not just physically, but emotionally being emasculated while she's doing it), then he couldn't admit it.

Why does every promising story you write turn into clop?

I want to add that I actually enjoyed this chapter quite a bit.

I was going to add that I enjoyed it not just because of the clop (even though it was really good, I love awkward sexy times), but then I realized that really, this chapter WAS almost all clop minus the breakdown, and it seems odd to praise a PTSD moment.

I'll just reiterate that I really enjoyed the chapter to balance out some of the comments against.

5586965

...You do realize that's the whole idea behind femdom....right?

5587476
Yeah... Looking back, I shouldn't have really expected anything else. Somehow I didn't realize was going to seriously be full on humiliation fetish until this chapter.

5587552
:l

It's not just that, but it's one side of the coin.

the cover art is by skipsy right? right it nsfw?....

5589218
Yes, but with the story, I cut the dick off.

5589408 ...how the hell did i end up saying right twice there?...

ok sweet im gonna have to go find that one then as i don't currently have ti in my collection......

Goddamn I love femdom.

i hope this type of woman exsits casuse he sound like my kind of girl....love sounding

5589408 I still want to know why the hell you cancelled this...

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
12:0_29/12/2015

Sir hat I really would like to see more

Login or register to comment