• Published 1st Feb 2013
  • 483 Views, 6 Comments

Saving Equestria - HazardFacts



I'm here now, and my mission is all that matters

  • ...
11
 6
 483

Choked Out

I would have told myself to keep focussed on the questions at hand... hoof... whatever.
But at the moment I am being choked out by a death hug from another large pony. So much pain but I don't care. Could be worse. I could not be being hugged to death by a giant cute pony, hugging and swinging me around like the best present she'd ever received.
But on my end of the gift exchange was a spine rearrangement, which by the way, I could feel very vividly.
As I look down I can see blue arms... forelegs wrapped around my torso, squeezing tightly enough for me to be able to see my jacket bulging out around them. The world around me is blurring long enough for me to realize that my assailant is spinning around with me in her forelegs. HAH! I got it right that time.
Anyway, the hooves are covered with dark blue royal garments with a chrome finish.
Now, as much as I love making you all jelly, I enjoy my current spinal structure more. That and my cracked ribs were still pretty messed up. Taking these into account, I manage to choke out the words, "choking *gasp* me..." Honestly I wasn't even sure if this pony had heard me. At this point I was mentally going over the reasons why I was glad to die in Equestria instead of back on Earth.
And just when the black tendrils were enclosing on my vision is when she let me down with one of the softest voices I've ever heard.
"Oh! Oh of course, that's right. You're a human, and humans need air, but you're a human and you're here, right before our eyes. Oh it's been too long since I have seen a human in Equestria!"
Now, saying that she was speaking fast wouldn't do this speed talker any justice; she was near mumbling out half of what she said.

"Easy now Luna," the tall, white, wavy maned alicorn warned, "he has injuries from his run in with the Shining Armor's scout unit."

"Oh, yes," she returned, "we had heard about that. Such an unorthodox way to handle a creature who's species you know so little about." The words were spoken both sternly and with hindsight.
"Indeed." The elder sister said simply, looking at me with a smile.

Now, when Luna dropped me, landed on my tail, so she was still right behind me. I looked up and she was craned over me, smiling from ear to ear... how was that even possible for ponies? Wait, magical talking unicorns, physics is invalid here.

I felt magic engulf me again and I was lifted probably just an inch off the ground. The magic ceased and I was dropped like a little kid into the Night Princess's extended arms.... Aw dang it! Hooves, Dorian! HOOVES!

With that smile still engulfing most of her face, she spoke to me.
"You are going to do great things here."

Author's Note:

I would have made this chapter longer, but I think the current cliff hanger is satisfying enough till the next chapter is done

Comments ( 3 )

I'm willing to bet that over half of the dislikes this story has and will receive will be for me fighting ponies.

Wow, I actually read this a long-ish time ago, and I haven't made a single comment, but now I have
:pinkiehappy:

2206614 most likely man most likely

Login or register to comment