• Published 1st Feb 2013
  • 483 Views, 6 Comments

Saving Equestria - HazardFacts



I'm here now, and my mission is all that matters

  • ...
11
 6
 483

Comforting Voice

Chapter 5:
The thing got off of me but I didn’t move, everything hurt too much. I saw the horned ones look up at a golden colored chariot. But it looked sort of bigger than a chariot. Like it was designed to carry several people, or whatever these things were. Three more came down after it. They were all being pulled by several of the same type of white winged creatures that I had just vomited on. The first one met the grass and another white creature exited, surrounded by a few gray ones. But this white one had a horn, and he was dressed in a different style of armor and uniform. This one had to be the leader. The one I threw up on wiped its face off in the grass, put its helmet back on, and hurried to give its report to the leader. I didn’t exactly catch what they said, but I knew it was English. On the creatures hip was the picture of a purple shield with a pink sparkle inside of it. It looked at me and I just didn’t have the strength to care anymore, let alone be afraid. It turned back to its subordinate and clocked it on its helmet and barked an order at it. Whilst holding its head it complied, rallying the other troops into the other chariots. The leader walked toward me casually, took off its helmet, and knelt next to me. Its eyes were blue and just as big as the others. So was its hair. “Don’t worry,” he said, “you’re going to be fine, I promise.” With that he put his helmet back on and his horn began to glow the same color as his eyes as I was surrounded loosely by the blue misshapen ball and lifted off of the ground gingerly. He walked slowly back to the chariot where the others were standing guard. The ball I was in followed him as he walked. The last thing I saw of the ground was a patch of blue flowers. Soon I was placed carefully in the corner of the chariot, propped up on the wall. He said something to the winged ones and they took off, pulling the chariot in the air. At this point I decided to let myself sleep.