• Published 10th Jun 2014
  • 10,616 Views, 61 Comments

A Twist of Reality - scribe-feather



A sudden explosion of magic twists the land of Equestia and turns everypony into lustful diaper wearers. (Adult, ABDL Themed)

Comments ( 14 )

I called it. The spell also turned Celestia into Molestia.

But I have a feeling that curse is not yet fully broken.

Could you please make an alternate ending where the diaper curse is never cured? Maybe where Luna breaks the Tapstone?

A new chapter? :pinkiegasp:
Yes! :pinkiehappy:
I love you so much Scribe.
and you even made me use emoticons for once, shame on you '3'

5866803 i support this idea, it would be really interesting to see an alternate ending to this story.

Great work Scribe. Do continue the story if you want to ^^

Uncharacteristic of Celestia, but its still a good story and effort, not so much complaining as more so disappointed for my favorite pony (so I'm biased I guess), but to be fair I wasn't expecting any other outcome.

Some smut with Luna x celestia would have been nice, think it over...

nnnnooooooooooooooooo i wanted the magic to stay

The story appears finished but it still has the status 'incomplete'. Is there still an epilogue coming or did you just forget to change the status of the story?

Should of added a bad end or Alternate ending

Hollllly Shet. WTF.

5 months later.
What happened to this story?

5976444
Well, maybe you could;
- use your imagination
- make your own version
- suggest an alternate ending
- begin to read other fanfictions. believe me there are plenty more out there.

Depending on your interests you could search for [C] Insufficient Padding. If you don't mind the world being filled with anthros and the protagonist being human, these ponies are in a similar situation.

7477695
Three years now and there’s a new one

Login or register to comment