• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 1,321 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rarity Takes Boston - Probably Minion



In this human version of "Rarity Takes Manehatten" Twilight returns to the human world to join her friends for a once in a lifetime trip to Boston for a fashion show Rarity is competing in.

  • ...
9
 11
 1,321

Chapter 8

After an afternoon filled with shopping and quality bonding time, the girls reunited with Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Applebloom and headed to the North End for dinner before the game.

"So girls, did you enjoy the museum?" asked Fluttershy.

"It was so cool. There was all sorts of cool exhibits and a 4D movie theater." said Scootaloo.

"So where to for dinner?" asked Twilight.

"Rarity told me the North End is home to some of the best Italian restaurants in the world. She highly recommended we go to Lo Conte's." said Applejack.

"Sounds good enough. I'm starving after that four hour shopping spree we just pulled off." said Rainbow Dash.

"How did your day go?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"Oh my goodness! It was so fun! We went shopping in like 5 or 6 different stores and spent almost all our money!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Can we come shopping with you tomorrow if you go?" asked Applebloom.

"Um sure if you really feel like you can handle it. The shopping spree was pretty hard core." said Applejack.

"Ok girls. We're here for dinner but we kinda need to hurry so we have enough time to go back to the hotel to get dressed for the game." said Fluttershy and they headed inside for a delicious pasta dinner.