• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 1,319 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rarity Takes Boston - Probably Minion



In this human version of "Rarity Takes Manehatten" Twilight returns to the human world to join her friends for a once in a lifetime trip to Boston for a fashion show Rarity is competing in.

  • ...
9
 11
 1,319

Chapter 15

Tonight was the night. The night that Rarity finally had the chance for people to recognize her and see if she has potential to succeed in the fashion industry. Once the girls arrived at the Wang Theater, they sat in the front row.

"Oh my gosh I'm so nervouscited!" said Pinkie Pie.

"I'm pretty sure Rarity feels the same way too. If she finished in the top 5, she's moving on to the semi finals in Miami." said Sweetie Belle.

"Hey, maybe if she moves on, we'll do a trip like this except it will be in Miami." said Scootaloo.

"Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still gotta get through tonight before we think about the future." said Applejack.

After about an hour and a half of fashion, the results were announced.

"And the winner of the Young Guns Fashion Show Northeast regional final is..... Rarity from Canterlot High!" said the judges.

After hearing her name called, Rarity ran up on to the stage feeling excited and overwhelmed about what she just accomplished.

"Oh my gosh, somebody pinch me because I must be dreaming! Anyway... woo, first off I'd like to thank my 5 best friends who made the trip with me to Boston to support me and my little sister Sweetie Belle who played a major role in helping me prepare for the show! I don't know where I'd be right now if it weren't for you girls! Thank you for this and I look forward to representing the northeast region in Miami!" said Rarity and she walked off stage.