• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 1,319 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rarity Takes Boston - Probably Minion



In this human version of "Rarity Takes Manehatten" Twilight returns to the human world to join her friends for a once in a lifetime trip to Boston for a fashion show Rarity is competing in.

  • ...
9
 11
 1,319

Chapter 10

Once the girls arrived at Fenway, they determined where they were sitting.

"Cool! Rarity got us seats in the Green Monster! That must the coolest seats in the stadium!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Let's enjoy the game and our time together girls. We're leaving Boston in two days and we don't have much time left to enjoy each other's company." said Applejack.

It was the perfect night for baseball. The temperature was around 75-80 degrees and the breeze was coming from the south side.

"Wow! The view is amazing!" said Applebloom.

"Rarity really outdid herself this time!" said Rainbow Dash.

Later around the third inning a guy who seemed to be from the Air Force, sat next to Rainbow Dash.

"Hey Dashie. Kind of weird to be seeing you around here." said the guy.

It was Soarin', Rainbow Dash's boyfriend who enlisted in the Air Force after he graduated from Canterlot High.

"Oh my gosh! How did you know I'm here?! I missed you so much!" said Rainbow Dash and she hugged him.

"I talked to Rarity in advance about meeting up with you girls at the game and surprise Rainbow Dash. We haven't seen each other in nearly a year." said Soarin.

"Who are you with?" asked Soarin'.

"I'm with Fluttershy, Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Applejack's sister Applebloom, Rarity's sister Sweetie Belle, and my sister Scootaloo. The three of them will be sophomores next year." said Rainbow Dash.

"Who's this Twilight girl?" asked Soarin'.

"Twilight was a girl who turned out to be from another universe who helped my friends reunite after Sunset Shimmer ruined our relationships.". said Rainbow Dash.

"Where are you guys staying?" asked Soarin'.

"We're staying at the Four Seasons Hotel." said Sweetie Belle.

"Oh cool! That's where I'm staying too with my friend Spitfire and another friend of mine." said Soarin'.

"Where are you stationed?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Right now, Spitfire and I stationed in Houston but we're currently on a six month break period." said Soarin'.

After the game, Rainbow Dash and Soarin' walked out the girls' taxi and started crying in each other's arms knowing they may not see each other for a long time.

"If I don't see you before my next deployment, I want you to know I love you so much Dashie!" cried Soarin'.

"Same to you Soarin'. I hope to see you before your next deployment so I can remind you how much I love you!" cried Rainbow Dash.

After getting in the cab, Rainbow Dash couldn't stop crying because she knew she may not see Soarin' again until he returned from his next deployment.

"It's ok Dashie. We should be thankful that Soarin' is risking his life for the good of our country. Just remember he loves you with all his heart and soul." said Fluttershy.

"You're right. I'm so proud of him but I'm gonna miss him so much!" cried Rainbow Dash.

It was a bit difficult for Rainbow Dash to get over the fact that she may not see her boyfriend again for a long time but once they got back to the hotel, she stopped crying and realized how thankful she was to have the best friends in the world.

Author's Note:

I apologize to anyone who expected a comedy theme in this chapter but felt any kind of sadness while reading this chapter. I sort of wrote this chapter in dedication to the uniform men and women fighting for our country. I promise I'll make sure the rest of the book is happy and light-hearted! :)