• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 1,321 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rarity Takes Boston - Probably Minion



In this human version of "Rarity Takes Manehatten" Twilight returns to the human world to join her friends for a once in a lifetime trip to Boston for a fashion show Rarity is competing in.

  • ...
9
 11
 1,321

Chapter 18

As soon as Twilight returned to Equestria, she was immediately embraced by her Ponyville friends.

"Twilight, please tell us what you did on the other side of the portal." said Rarity.

"It's a long story but I'll tell you the important parts. Right when I entered the other side of the portal, my friends and I traveled to Boston on this thing called a jet. At the hotel we stayed at, I shared a room with the human Rarity and the human Sweetie Belle. The next day, we went shopping at a mall called Copley Place where we spent almost all our money on clothing. That night, we went to a baseball game at Fenway Park where human Rainbow Dash reunited with human Soarin' who were actually dating. The next night, we went to the fashion show that human Rarity was competing in." said Twilight.

"What happened there?" asked Fluttershy.

"Ok I'm gonna have a hard time saying this but Rarity, the human version of you won the show and is moving on to the national semifinal in Miami." said Twilight.

"YES! At least she's chasing the same dream I'm chasing!" said Rarity.

"Princess, I need to tell you that I may go to the semifinal my friends in the human world depending on the dates of the show. They're gonna let me know once they know for sure." said Twilight.

"Sounds good to me. It seemed like you had a good time with your friends on the other side of the portal." said Princess Celestia.

"Wait a minute, it doesn't make any since that the human version of me is dating the human version of Soarin'. In Equestria, Soarin' and I are just really good friends." said Rainbow Dash.

"Uh, I don't really have an explanation for that." said Twilight.

"Alright girls, let's head back to my place to party like there's no tomorrow since Twilight's back!" said Pinkie Pie.